New To PonyVille

LightningStreak

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Alright,here goes nothingXD))

Thunderbolt,Delilah long time forever friend,walked in,the first thing he saw was her,being a guy,he couldn't help but to chuckle,he trotted up behind her and looked over to shadow and whispered,"Hey,tickle her belly."He ducked down in the seat and started to laugh a little.

"Who?Like a little birdie?!"Delilah asked taking off the moustache.Thunderbolt crept up behind her and hugged her,"Hey baby girl."He said laughing a bit,"You...little birdie."She said looking up at him,he smiled at her and she did the same.Thunderbolt let go and smiled at everypony,"Hi there,I'm Thunderbolt the Wonderbolt."He chuckled just a bit then Delilah started to tickle him,welp,tried to atleast,he didn't budge,he only smiled and fluttered his wings."Nice try."He said.

"Huh...I should have guessed that in the first place."Delilah sighed and chuckled,Thunderbolt sat down next to her and brushed her mane out with his hoof,"Hey there Del,how are you,good,great."Thunderbolt said repeating what they always used to say to eachother,"Whatcha' all doing?"He asked.

"Well then,can I be one,of your friends of course?"Thunderbolt asked smililing at him,he then diverted his gaze to Delilah,he took off his goggles and put them on Delilah,"Hold these would ya?"He asked,she pulled them down and just smiled.

"Oh,don't mind me at all,I just came here to get away from the Academy."Thunderbolt smiled,he then looked over at Delilah,"So moustache man,like you time having a moustache,while you had it?"He asked."Yip yup."She replied happily.

"I'm just getting away from the academy,because today was the day that SpitFire decided to be,'meet the Wonderbolts' day."Thunderbolt sighed a sigh a relief,"And I just couldn't stand all the attention."

"Exactly,I'm glad somepony finally understands."Thunderbolt sat up and grabbed his goggles and put them around his ears."Man,I could NOT get out of there fast enough."He sighed then just smiled up at them all.