New To PonyVille

LightningStreak

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah!"Delilah took a bite of one of the Apple Fritters,the warmth of the apples just melted in her mouth,"Mmm..these are,delicious,extraordinarily yummy..."She couldn't figure out what word to describe the taste with.

As Shadow ate his fritter and drank his smoothie, his mind slowly started wandering. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have Delilah as a marefriend. He wondered what was so special about him that made Delilah like him. As he continued to think these things, in reality he was spacing out a bit, staring at his plate even though it was empty already.

((Dun dun Dunn!! Hello again!! :D))

Just then Vinyl Scratch trotted into the restaurant alone. She got a few hellos from other ponies and smiled at them.

A few ponies called her DJ-Pon3 but that was only her name when she had her sunglasses on.

She had then above her horn and continued trotting through the shop.

She ordered a fritter and trotted over to a table and sat down. She absolutely loved fritters. She scanned the restaurant a bit. Then continued eating her fritter.

As their conversation died down, Shadow slowly fell back into his comatose state, thinking about the same things as before. Why does she like me? I'm nothing special, yet she's a goddess. I wonder if I deserve her... As his thoughts started slowly turning for the worse, the smile on his face slowly died, going to a more neutral expression. The look in his eyes however showed pure sadness behind them, him obviously trying to hide it though.