New To PonyVille

LightningStreak

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vinyl was smiling at Delilah. She had an "Oh yeah?" expression on her face.

She looked around and examine Delilah's facial expressions. But that was interrupted by her seeing a jet black stallion with a blonde mane enter the shop. Vinyl blushed just a bit and said, "It's Retro..". She started to get up to go somewhere. She was nervous.

Retro heard a familiar voice. He saw Delilah and waved at her.

He trotted over to the table and said, "Hey Delilah!". He glanced over at Shadow and said, "Hello stranger.". He laughed a bit.

Retro then spotted Vinyl. He smiled at her and said, "Hello again Vinyl. Great to see you...since..yesterday.". Vinyl and Retro laughed.

((Sorry im in like 5 rps haha XD))

Retro hoof bumped Shadow. He glanced at him and said, "Sweetness. That's sup." he smiled and then looked at Vinyl again. He then heard Delilah say how she was yelling in his store. Retro laughed and said, "Yeah I remember that.". He laughed again and so did Vinyl.

Vinyl kept staring at Retro. She kept remembering how he had his own studio. She wondered what it was like.

Retro smiled at Delilah and Shadow and Vinyl. "So what's everypony up to?"

Retro then fixed his gaze on Vinyl. He smiled at her and she smiled at him back.

Retro smiled at Shadow and Lief. "Dating huh?". He chuckled a bit. "Far out.". He then glanced over at Vinyl when Shadow said for him to take her.

Vinyl chuckled a bit and smiled at Retro.

Retro put his hooves together and said, "Well I'd gladly go. If she'd have me. But let's make it quick. I'm making music at my stud-..um my shop.". He smiled.

Vinyl looked at Retro and said, "Well sure Retro. And stud-? Please elaborate.". She was intrigued now. Retro put his hoof up and said, "Later Vinyl.". He laughed and then glanced at Shadow and Lief.