New To PonyVille

LightningStreak

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Retro smiled at Thunderbolt and said, "That's radical. I've always wondered what being a wonderbolt was like." Retro smiled at him and Jupiter. He liked both of these ponies.

Retro smiled at Thunderbolt and said, "That's radical. I've always wondered what being a wonderbolt was like." Retro smiled at him and Jupiter. He liked both of these ponies.

Retro smiled at Jupiter and so did Vinyl. The two glanced at eachother and laughed a bit. Retro looked back at Jupiter and said, [colour=#800000]"Well yes. But it's not a career when you love what you do."[/colour]

Retro smiled at Jupiter. Vinyl chuckled and smiled. "[colour=#000080]He's got a point there. First time for everything." [/colour]

Vinyl laughed and then Retro pushed her a bit.

"Nice!" Jupiter smiled and chuckled a bit,then looked down at her hooves, her all cut up and bruised up hooves,she let out a quick sigh,then gasped for air before looking back up and weirdly smiling.

Retro glanced down at Jupiter's hooves. He had a knack for following ponies eyes and seeing what they were looking at.

Retro saw her hooves and his face lit up. He pushed his seat a bit and said, "Umm Miss Jupiter. [colour=#0000ff]Are your hooves alright?"[/colour] Retro kept his gaze on Jupiter. He was worried now.

Retro looked back at Jupiter, [colour=#a52a2a]"Miss Jupiter. I don't like lies."[/colour] Retro smiled at Jupiter. He was very concerned for Jupiter now.

Retro glared at Jupiter again. He was determined to get to the bottom of those scars and bruises.

[colour=#800000]"Jupiter..Miss...Jupiter. I can tell there is something up."[/colour] He chuckled at her and raised his eyebrows.

Vinyl then put her hoof around Retro and said, "[colour=#0000cd]This guy can call you out on anything Jupiter.[/colour]" Retro smiled at Vinyl and she smiled at him.

"Well," Delilah said,"My brother's can be really hyper,and my mum and Dad,well,they are always up in their bedroom,you know." Delilah nudged Shadwo them resumed walking towards her home.

Jupiter looked at Retro," I,I,ca,can,t,can't t,te,tell,y,you,or,he,he'll k,k,ki,ki,k,kill,m,me." Jupiter studdered to get out,Thunderbolt finally snapped back into focus and realized the situation,he gently picked up one of her hooves and examined it,"Hmm..." Is all Thunderbolt could get out.

Retro could definetlly tell something was up. He glanced over at Vinyl and mouth quietly, "[colour=#b22222]Who?"[/colour] Vinyl gave a small shrug and looked back at Jupiter.

Retro watched Thunderbolt carefully and then said, [colour=#b22222]"Oh! Miss Jupiter. In my store I got a fresh batch...oh..music..that I'm sure you would love to see. You can come by to get some. By Yourself. If you would like to. Later."[/colour] Retro hoped Jupiter got his meaning. He wanted to know what was up. Vinyl knew that she would be tagging along with Retro.

((What is with you and changing your picture all the time??? XD))

As they walked up to the door of Delilah's home, Shadow gave it a quick knock before turning back to Delilah. "So, what family members do you have? mum? Dad? Siblings?" he asked. Shadow hadn't been...on the best of terns with his family, so he was wondering who he'd have to talk to here.

((I love changing my picture is all :3 I get sick of seeing the same picture all the time XD ))

"Well,I have a Mum,Dad,2 brothers and 1 sister." Delilah said right before walking into the big 2 story house.