New To PonyVille

LightningStreak

"Over here,follow me." Jupiter trotted over to the dingin area,it was spick and span,clean all over,she trotted over to her kitchen,"No then,are ya'll hungry,or ya'll HUNGRY!?!" She asked,elevating her voice to show how hungry that they might be.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Retro glanced at how clean the kitchen was. A lot cleaner than his. He then heard Jupiter ask who was hungry. Retro laughed and said, "[colour=#800000]I'm not hungry. I'm STARVING.[/colour]" Vinyl pushed Retro a bit and laughed at him.

Jupiter smiled and pulled out some meat,grain,vegetable,fruit,and dairy products,"How about something from every food group!" She said happily,she loved to cook,so she was happy to be doing what her passion is right now.Thunderbolt trotted into the kitchen with her,"Hey,I can help you,if you want..." He looked down,Jupiter smiled and said,"Sure!" "One downside,I don't know how to cook." Thunderbolt looked up at her,biting his lip,"It's fine silly,well,how do you eat then?" Jupiter asked,"Well,from the academy,and there on,I usually don't eat at all." He smiled and looked at her,he glanced over at Retro and Vinyl,man,was he embarassed.

Retro watched as Thunderbolt trotted over to help Jupiter cook. But to his embarrassment..Thunderbolt did not know how to cook. Retro couldn't help but laugh just a little bit. He did not know how to cook big elaborate meals or even some common things. But what he did know to cook got him through life.

Vinyl laughed a bit and watched the two try to come up with something to cook.

Vinyl glanced at Retro and said, "You need to learn to cook. Take some lessons from Octavia. She's a natural.". She laughed again.

Retro stared at Vinyl and he gave a small chuckle. He smiled and said, "Maybe.". They both laughed again.

"Uggg...nevermind..." Thunderbolt sulked his head down,he felt like running away he was so embarassed right now."No need to not help me Thunderbolt,here,I'll teach you." Jupiter smiled at him reassuringly.

---Delilah---

Delilah smiled at her sister,Afrray sighed a happy sigh and said[colour=#800080],"Hello,Shadow,I am Affray Continuance,which means fight for life."[/colour]

Retro sighed and glanced at Vinyl. "[colour=#800000]You having a good time?[/colour]" He asked her with his eyebrow raised.

[colour=#000080]"Yes I am![/colour]" She smiled at him. [colour=#800000]"Alright groovy. Just checking." [/colour] He smiled at her and blushed a bit.

[colour=#800080]"What,are thy insulting thou's name,right in front of thouself?"[/colour] Affray asked,her expression going cold,he saw clenching.

--Jupiter and Thunderbolt--

Jupiter chuckled a bit before saying,"Here,you can make the dairy,vegetable,and fruit,basically,salad,with vegetables and fruit,and some...cheese,or milk to go along with." Thunderbolt stared at Jupiter,unblinkingly,he lifted an eyebrow,"Ug,here,I'll show you." Jupiter took out the ingrediants and started explaining things to him.

(( I know,I just changed up the meaning XD ))

"Okay." Affray smiled ahe bowed slightly to Shadow and Delilah before saying[colour=#800080],"Come,thy have something for thou to eat."[/colour] She said before trotting towards the kitchen.

((Um XD))

Retro looked at Vinyl as the two other ponies were making food.

Retro sighed and said, "We could be making music right now. But this is nice as well.". Retro closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair. Vinyl smiled and said, "Yeah, I never pictured you away from your little shop anyways.". She snickered at Retro.

Retro opened one eye and smiled at the laughing Vinyl and said, "Don't hate my paradise Miss Vinyl.". He smiled at her.

((Haha,woah! *Gets thrown in dungeon* :c aha XD lol ))

Jupiter showed thunderbolt how,he started to understand quickly,"Hey,do you guys like Tostadas?" Jupiter asked (Yumm,that's what I am having for Dinner XD))

Jupiter finished preparing the tortillas and the meat,as Thunderbolt finished with the friuts and Vegetables,"Okay everypony,dinner is served!" Jupiter said proudly,"Feel free to come on up and get it yourself!"

Retro hopped up and got himself a tortilla. He got an extra one and took it back to Vinyl. He gave it to her and she thanked him and started to eat it. Retro did the same with his. He was so hungry. But the tortilla was very good!.

"Miss Jupiter. These tortillas are exceptionally groovy!". He smiled at her and continued to eat.