New To PonyVille

LightningStreak

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(( Haha,lol, I thought you all would NEVER notice XD crazy huh? XD haha,Vinyl and Retro totally fell for it XDhere,I'll enlighten you all XD))

Jupiter looked over at Retro,"Haha,so,you like the meat coloured hay?"

((Well,yeah,and Affray was about to kick the living hay out of him until..hold on,I'll RP it for ya XD ))

--Delilah--

Affray stepped back and got a running start,she ran at Shadow like she was goign to kick everything out of him,Delilah stepped in front of Shadow,"Oh no you don't!" She used her magic and stopped Affray dead in her tracks,"[colour=#4B0082]Why did thou..."[/colour]

((Oh,okay,well her sister went at him again then,haha,how embarassing,I should realy start reading back XD it's okay...))

Affray set up the whole dining room,not a peep coming out of her.

Delilah looked over at her sister,"Huh..how quiet and peaceful for once." She closed her eyes and enjoyed the luxurious silence,

just for her brothers to come trampling in,"Hey,hey,hey,hey,hey!" They both yelled out,"Is dinner ready yet?" "Yeah,is it,is it?" They asked.

The mother shook her head,"No,now go off and play or wrestle somewhere else."

Okay mum!" The two boys ran out and pounced onto eachother,they were being quiet about it though.

Delilah sighed happily then said,"mum," She leaned over the counter and peered at her mother,"It's sooooo quiet in here,don't you like it?" She asked,a dreamily haze covering over her. Her mother nodded in agreement,"Yes, do find it very pleasureable Delilah,now go and occupy yourselves until we are finished." Deliah

Nodded,"Okay mum,come on Shadow,let's go up to my room." She said while gesturing for Shadow to follow her.

Retro and Vinyl both glanced down at the "food" they had taken bites out of. Both of them looked at eachother and then quickly put the "tortillas" on their plate.

Retro didn't look up but his eyes were wide and he said, "I.[colour=#b22222].I..I like the..hay.[/colour]" He was quite terrified. And so was Vinyl

((Haha thanks XD Hey want to join an adventure RP? It's pirate related. I'm thinking of maybe..possibly making it a FiM Fiction thing lol but Idk yet

))

((haha,that was perfercto!))

Jupiter looked at the two mortified ponies,"Haha,no need to worry,I should have told you all that first." Thunderbolt glanced at the food,luckily for him he had not eaten yet.

Retro pushed the plate away and then started to hold himself. His eyes were still wide and he said slowly, [colour=#b22222]"Yeah..I..I'm not hungry anymore."[/colour] He glanced over at the other ponies

((haha,rofl another perfect post :) ))

Jupiter looked at them all,for they were all freaking out,"Oh GEE,this is not going to go out good.." Thunderbolt looked at her,mortified,his eyed widened,stiff as a board,he picked up all the food and threw it all in the garbage,not even blinking or breathing at all.

Retro, eyes still wide, said in a very raspy voice, "[colour=#b22222]Um..can we..do something else..?[/colour]" He let out a tiny laugh. Vinyl shook her head in agreement with Retro

((Haha,that would be awesome! But unfortunately,you're with Delilah,AND about to eat dinner XD ))

Jupiter looked at Retro and Vinyl,she chuckled a bit before saying,"Sure,okay,other than eating some tostadas,want some Ice cream,I promise you there is no "meat" in it." Thunderbolt fell onto his butt on the floor,he scooted back,eyes still wide,and still stiff as a board.

Delilah went into her room,she gestured for Shadwo to come in.In her room,she has her recording studio,and tons of instruments on the walls,she smiled at Shadow and said,"Like how my room looks,I know,I know,it's huge,but other than that,you like it?" She asked hile waving her hooves around in a circle,pointing at posters,instruments and such.

Retro's eyes dimmed down and he closed his mouth. [colour=#b22222]"I think...I think..I've lost my appetite. No offnese."[/colour] He smiled a very small smile at Thunder and Jupiter.

He still had a bit to go before he became himself agian.

((You got it Bro! Come on over!)

Jupiter smiled,"Well,I understand,you two should probably start heading home now." She looked over at the ticking and tocking clock.

Delilah smiled over at Shadow,"Come on,let's go in." She used her magic,got the key and unlocked the door,she gestured for Shadow to come in. When they entered the studio,there was about anything that you would want or need in a studio.

((Now's your chance Derpyy,to get in here :3))

((....possibly! :o))

Retro slowly got up and so did Vinyl. They both trotted out of the house and started trotting down the road. Retro looked at Vinyl and said, "So um..about that.". He chuckled a bit and so did Vinyl. Vinyl smiled and said, "Yeah I don't really know what to think.". They both laughed then.

They continued to trot down the road until they got to Retro's store. Retro opened the door and said, "How about we just..make so music?" he shrugged his hooves at her. Vinyl shrugged hers and said, "Works for me." Then they both trotted in the store.

Delilah smiled over at Shadow,"Go ahead,use or play with anything you'd like!" She glanced over at her microphone,the one she used when she found what her true destiny was,she smiled dreamily.

((AWWW,come on man!!!!! Come over here for even more dinner....of *drum rolling* HAY!!!!))

((I don't know if it would be hay... :o))

Vinyl stared at his shop. She smiled a warm smile. [colour=#0000cd]"I always love coming in here.[/colour]" She smiled and then started to look around his shop. Retro then came up next to her and said,[colour=#b22222] "I always love running this place."[/colour] He chuckled a bit and so did Vinyl. Retro then pulled Vinyl and moved behind his counter. He opened the door and showed her his studio.

Vinyl put her hooves up to her face and made a face like this: :kissy:

Retro laughed and said, [colour=#b22222]"I thought you would like it." [/colour]