New To PonyVille

LightningStreak

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((I'm not a steak))

Shadow quickly jumped over to the piano, hitting its keys a bit at first to test them out. Both warm and cold memories returned to him, remembering how through his entire life, for better and for worse, his old piano had been with him. A melancholy smile appeared on his face as he remembered all the fun he had with it, all the anger he had thrown into it at times, and all the ponies he had moved with his pieces. He closed his eyes as his hooves slowly started moving on the keys, a haunting refrain emanated around the small room, speaking of sadness untold and happiness not to be forgotten. As the piece came to a close, he slowly pulled his hooves off and opened his eyes, still in his own little world.

Shadow finally realized where he was and what he was doing, as a huge look of shock appeared on his face from his little dream world being shattered so suddenly. Then he turned and noticed that Delilah had been listening the whole time, and a small blush appeared on his face before he sheepishly smiled, rubbing a hoof on the back of his head before replying with "Oh well thanks, although it really wasn't that great"

Delilah heard a knock on the door,immediatly she looked over at Shadow,"I'll play it for you,after I answer the door," She ran down the stairs and opened the door,"Hello,this is Delilah,how may I aquaintance you?" She asked,holding out a hoof for the pony to shake.