New To PonyVille

LightningStreak

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#FF8C00]"First, the pairs will race round half the orchard back to here. After that they jump over the fence 20 times and lastly, there are two trees on the far side of the orchard that still have their apples on but are all rotten. The pair have to collect all of the rotten apples and bring them back. Got it?" [/colour]Applejack said placing down the challenge.

(Great idea. Lets say they both have the same speed in the race around, then Delilah gets ahead at jumping then AJ comes back at the kicking out with hind-legs and carrying. How about that?)

(WOW!!! it changes b-u-c-k-i-n-g to kicking out with hind-legs. WHAT THE? O.O )

((Ok, so Sub would say for ex:Our next event is b-u-c-k-i-n-g,Is that how? or like kicking out with hind-legs?)))

((WT hay,I don't understand?!?! I wrote out kicking out with hind-legs NOT like kicking out with hind legs!! WT hay is wrong with this thing?!?! ))))

(I'm so sorry guys!! Haha I had to leave for a while! :( )

Care smiled at AJ and tucked his wings in. He blushed at her and said, "Alright. No flying.". He laughed a bit and smiled at her. He was so happy to be in a pair with her. He kept smiling.

--Big Mac--

Big Mac looked around at the orchards. He glanced over at Harmony and said, "Eeyup. This place is quite beautiful.". He hoped she didn't find him soft or weak for calling the orchards beautiful. He looked back at Harmony and smiled. He laughed a bit because he was happy to be there with her.

[colour=#FF8C00]-AJ- [/colour]

[colour=#FF8C00]"You ready Care!" [/colour]AJ said getting ready to race.

[colour=#FF0000]-Harmony-[/colour]

Harmony giggled a bit when he called the orchard beautiful. The truth is that it's gorgous!

[colour=#FF0000]"I truely is isn't it. I have to say you are the sweetest stallion I have ever meet Big Mac." [/colour]She smiled and blushed a bit as the two of them were alone, in her favorite place.