Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

Care smiled a weird smile. But he made it look real. Picnics weren't really his thing. But he absolutely did not want to be mean to Fluttershy. He glanced over at Delilah and said, "I'd love to go on a picnic. Delilah?" he looked over at her and flicked her with his tail.

"Ooh, um Sure I guess..."Delilah flicked him back with her tail and she didn't really like picnics either."[colour=#EE82EE]Oh, okay let me go and get the critters...ahaaaahaaaahaahaaaa[/colour]."Fluttershy sang a song and all the critters came,"[colour=#EE82EE]We're going to have a picnic[/colour]."She smiled at them and they all chuckled a bit happily.

Care looked at Delilah and smiled. He then watched Fluttershy summon all the animals by singing. He had to admit..it was pretty cool. He watched and waited to see what would happen.

The critters went outside and set up everything, Fluttershy waved a hoof for them to come outside when Rarity came trampling in,"[colour=#800080]Fluttershy!This is the worst thing, I don't have a model to model my new clothing line![/colour]"Rarity was overexagerating...only,a lot."[colour=#EE82EE]Oh...Well,huh...okay Rarity,I'll pose for you,Oh yeah sorry Care,Delilah, I guess we'll just have to postpone our picnic for another day, Is that okay, or no[/colour]."Fluttershy was being honest,in her voice atleast."It's fine Fluttershy, you go and do that."Delilah was happy that today she didn't have to picnic.

Care watched as another pony came up and started to ask Fluttershy to model. Care felt like being a joker with the pony and saying something like, "Hey I'll model the dresses.". But he only said it very quietly. He laughed to himself and he hoped nopony heard him. He looked up at Delilah and said, "Who is that mare?"

Care looked over at Delilah and said, "She seems rather...uptight..". He laughed a bit and then looked around at what he could see. He had never really been in woodland areas that much. He was used to clouds and whatnot. He then looked back up at Delilah and smiled.

(I always post with text colour on my computer but I don't on my phone :) sorry for that! Haha)

(I'm going to RP as a different pony.)

Harmony Charmer, a unicorn, walked round the back of Fluttershy's house and found a nice little tree to sit under and put her saddle bag to the side of her.

Harmony was a older filly with a white coat and a curly long brown mane and tail. She had a set of red headphones on her ears and she was humming a song that she had heard last week.[colour=#000000] [/colour]Her cutie mark is a[colour=#000000] black mic and a paintbrush with red on the tip of the brush crossed over with a red painted hoof in the background[/colour]

"Yeah, that Rarity is."Delilah smiled and walked out back to the forest to the Critters.

(I'm just gonna bring in another character who is also in the Back too, with Harmony...if you don't mind :) )))

Leif Green was also sitting in the back too.She was painting a picture while singing,she loved the scenery,the critters, and especially Fluttershy!She hummed,"Hmm.mmm,mmmmmmmmm..."She hit and kept the lower note going, she opened up her mouth while she sang the note,to reveal her voice.

Care smiled at Delilah as she trotted around. Care noticed two other ponies in the background and he ran up to Delilah and said, [colour=#daa520]"Hey Delilah, who are those two ponies?" [/colour] He pointed at both of them.

"Yeah,no they're mice."Delilah got a stupid face for a second then started to laugh,then she heard a pony singing,"Woah, do you hear that voice,it's,it's..."She didn't know how to describe the voice.

Care heard the voice and he looked over at Delilah. The voice he heard was incredible. He trotted around and then he trotted back to Delilah and said,[colour=#daa520] "Where is that voice coming from?"[/colour]

(YO! You two are the only ones role playing here? This, I must put to an end before it causes a crisis!)

Lovinity was outside taking a stroll through Ponyville, singing a very joyous song of cheer to herself; she didn't feel like flying at that moment. Lovinity felt that flying gets boring after a while if a pegasus were to constantly do that. Plus, she wanted to give her wings a good rest.

She ran into Care Package and Delilah, giving a smile at them for she did not meet them yet.

"[colour=#800000]Well hello there pony friends. I don't think I've met you two before.[/colour]" (Oh by the way Delilah Lovinity is in two separate "worlds" in both this RP and in the Lovinexpress role play so she doesn't know you in either XP)

Lovinity extended out her wings in excitement, for she loves meeting new ponies. She used to be a really shy foal, but she's learned over the course of time to be more open and more comfortable being open.

Edited by Lovinity

"Same here."Delilah smiled warmly then she heard the voice again."That voice,it's magnificent."She gazed upon and looked back over to Lovinity,"Oh,hello,you don't seem familiar...but,Hi,i'm Delilah,and you are?"She stuck her hoof out in greeting.

Delilah and Care Package

---

Lovinity smiled at Delilah warmly. "[colour=#800000]I'm Lovinity. Do any of you know that song 'True True friend'?" She asked, trying to say a couple lines. "...how it goes like 'A true true friend helps a friend in need, a true friend will be there to help you see.' I've heard it recently and I just adore that song![/colour]" Lovinity calmed down for a moment re-gathering her thoughts. "[colour=#800000]Sorry, (giggle), Hi Delilah, and who's your friend here?[/colour]"

Edited by Lovinity

"Yeah, I know that song!"Delilah smiled then sang one of the lines that she knew, one that Lovinity had recited,""A true true friend helps a friend in need..."She trailed off then answered her question,"Oh,this is my Friend Care Package."Delilah poked him with her hoof then turned to smile at Lovinity.She heard the voice again,it was long and flowing,Delilah wanted to know,no,she needed to know."I really want ot know who's voice that is."Delilah looked around just a bit,for she was filled with curiosity,and the feeling of needing to accomplish.

Care smiled when Delilah poked him. He looked over at Lovinity and said, "Hey there.". He chuckeld a bit and then looked over Lovinity. She wad foal and he had never seen her before. But then again he had never really seen any ponies before in this town. He then watched Delilah trot around to find the voice.

Care smiled when Delilah poked him. He looked over at Lovinity and said, "Hey there.". He chuckeld a bit and then looked over Lovinity. She wad foal and he had never seen her before. But then again he had never really seen any ponies before in this town. He then watched Delilah trot around to find the voice.

(She's a young filly sorry I confused you when I said "really shy foal")

Lovinity followed Delilah through Ponyville trying to find out where the voice was coming from. She giggled and said, "[colour=#800000]I love to sing but that certainly isn't me. Have you two been trying to find this... filly/mare?[/colour]" Lovinity asked. She wish she could have been help for the other two, but she herself didn't know where the singing was coming from either. Indeed, it was a lovely voice that rang throughout all of Ponyville.

"[colour=#800000]Can you two make out what she's saying?[/colour]" she asked, trying to make out the lyrics.

Care smiled and said, "I can't song at all! But I can deliver mail!". He then started to hover above the ground and started looking around. He then looked back at Lovinity and said, "I'm sorry to say I can not make out the words...but it sounds lovely though.". He smiled and realized he loved the sound of the voice.

(It's okay :) it's late and im tired and sleepy XD)

Harmony had only realised that there was another pony sitting next to her. She took off her headphones and looked at the pony.

[colour=#FF0000]"Umm...... hello."[/colour] She said to the singing pony. [colour=#FF0000]"You have a wonderful voice you know."[/colour] She smiled and continued writing down on her music sheets. She started to singing out the tune that was on the sheets to see if there was a note that was out of place.

[colour=#FF0000]"I write about my life really. Nobody requests songs from me and I don't have a very special somepony but just between you and me I kind of like Big Mac. Keep it a secret though." [/colour]Harmony smiled and scribbled down some lyrics to go with the tune.