Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

"hehe,okay... your secret is safe with me,oh yeah,I'm Leif,Leif Green and you are..."Leif smiled and said,"Here,I'll really keep your promise...cross my heart and hope to die,stick a cupcake in my eye and hope to fly!"She promised,Pinkie promised.

"You too,Harmony."Leif shook Harmony's hhof then smiled,her wings fluttered,she had just made her very first friend,the very first one in her whole life,for she liked the feeling of it though,she smiled even bigger,with teeth showing.

Lovinity was listening to the conversation of the other ponies, not really responding (since I need to catch up here). She finally responded to Harmony, "[colour=#800000]You know I love to sing too and was wondering if maybe some time we can write songs together? I've made a couple of my own songs back during the Hearts and Hooves day dance earlier this year.[/colour]"

"Really, you sing too?!"Leif looked over at the pony who had just shown up from nowhere.Just as she though that Delilah came over,"Hi there...was that your voice that was illuminating in the air?"Delilah asked curiously.Leif replied with a friendly,"Yes,that was I,do you sing too?!"Leif got all excited.Delilah said singing,"Yes,I sing too."She stopped her singing and looked over at Leif,Hi,by the way,I'm Delilah."Nice to meet you,I'm Leif."Leif warmly smiled at Delilah and Lovinity.

(Sorry! I haven't been on all day! Haha I'll just put a dumb post to catch up :P)

Care stood by and watched the mares talk. He smiled at all of them and then turned his gaze over to the sky. He looked up at the clouds and saw a few pegasi flying around. He looked down at his wings and smiled. He was happy he was a Pegasus. He turned his gaze back to the mares and realized he had not heard a lot of the conversation. He trotted up to them and smiled at them.

"Hehe,hey there Care."Delilah smiled at him and chuckled a bit at what the mares had said,"So who's this?"Leif asked curiously."Oh,this is Care Package."Delilah nodded her head towards him then she looked back at Leif.

Care smiled at the new pony and he saluted at her. "Care Package! Mailpony!". He smiled at her and laughed a bit. He looked around and then back at Lief. "So you were the mare singing? And do you and Delilah know each other?"

Harmony saw the four ponies were chatting to each other but she didn't want to join in. So she used her magic to pick all of her things up and moving to the other side of the tree, not realising she had left the sheet she was writing lyrics on. Harmony continued to write her music and lyrics while listening to music through her headphones again.

((((Sorry I couldn't RP yesterday,my computer crashed,but it's fine now :(:) ))))

"Yup,that was me alright."Lief nodded then shoved her green mane out of her eyes,"And I kinda know Delilah,but not that much...I only remember hearing her sing at Music School."Leif replied to Care's question then smiled,she looked over and saw that Harmony was gone,she saw the paper with the lyrics on in,"Uh oh,Harmony forgot a page of her lyrics."Leif picked them up,then she yelled out for Harmony,"HARMONY,YOU LEFT A SHEET OF MUSIC!!!!"She yelled as loud as possible then waited.

Harmony heard someone yell her name from the other side of the tree over the music coming out of her headphones and trotted round to see it was Lief.

[colour=#FF0000]"Oh I didn't realise. Thank you Lief. I'll be on the other side of the tree."[/colour] She smiled and picked up the paper with her magic. She went back round the tree and continued to write lyrics.

Care trotted up to Lief and watched )Harmony. He looked at Lief with confusion on his face and said, "Wait...who was that?". He remembered hearing a faint sound of music but he had no idea where it was coming from. He know assumed that it was from the new pony by the tree. He then started to look around and smiled.

(Don't worry I've been following along but still haven't reached a point where I have an idea of what to do next)

Lovinity looked at Delilah kind of puzzled. She had no idea that there was a sweet shop around town. Plus, she wanted to say something cute.

"[colour=#800000]A sweet shop?[/colour]" Lovinity asked. "[colour=#800000]...but but... we're already sweet enough.[/colour]" Lovinity giggled and winked at Delilah.

Lovinity paused and then said, "[colour=#800000]Alright hehe let's go[/colour]" and smiled.

Edited by LovinityHearts

Harmony heard the words Sugar Cube Corner and she took off her headphones. She put everythng in her saddlebag and put it on her back. She walked round the tree slowly and asked,[colour=#FF0000] "Is it .... umm ok if I come too?"[/colour]

Lovinity thought for a moment. Sugar Cube Corner. Has she ever actually been there before? What's it like? Where is it?

Lovinity replied, "[colour=#800000]Sugar Cube Corner? I've never been there before.[/colour]"