Special Delivery(Open! Join!)

Derpyy

[colour=#FF0000]"I have to say my most favorite spot is here or Sweet Apple Acres in the orchard. It's so peaceful." [/colour]Harmony said, [colour=#FF0000]"Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I am Harmony Charmer."[/colour]

Lovinity tagged along as well, asking a couple questions.

"[colour=#800000]So what's this sweet shop like?[/colour]" She asked. Lovinity has been fond of sweets, although she's not the type of pony to crave sweets.

(Sorry!! XD I got left behind! :P haha)

Care caught up with the mares and started to hover above them. He was actually very hungry and couldn't wait to get some muffins. He absolutely adored muffins. They were his favorite. He listened to his friends talk with each other but he didn't jump in their conversation. He just listened.

"Huh...oh,nothing it just...nothing..."Leif looked down embarassed at what she felt.

(wrote this a while ago, never posted)

Lovinity looked over at Leif in concern. She's the type of pony who's really in tune with the feelings of other ponies as well as her own feelings, and can easily feel when another pony's having a difficulty.

Lovinity went over to Leif and gently looked at her, smiling.

"[colour=#800000]I'm here for you Leif and for every pony here... if there's something bothering you, please tell me and I will help.[/colour]" Lovinity quietly spoke, gently placing a hoof on her in support.

Lovinity looked at Leif, puzzled. She heard that word used before, but it was in Patrick's world, not in Equestria's world.

"[colour=#800000]I didn't know they had mersh here in Equestria. I thought us ponies weren't supposed to have that.[/colour]" Lovinity questioned.