1. 1. If There Is No Conflict Between The Sisters

• Equestrian Diarchy
    • Followers of Chaos
    • Changeling Swarms
  2. 2. If There Is Conflict Between The Sisters

• Solar Empire
    • Lunar Republic
    • Guardians of Harmony

Now the reason why I have seperated this poll into two Questions is because there are fans, like me, that don't see the sisters are against each other. As such I feel it is only fair that the poll allows fans to show their support of both sisters and their right to rule, not choose just one. In turn I have provided a third option for those that do not wish to support either the Solar Empire and the Lunar Republic, one that seeks to keep harmony in the land.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The Guardians of Harmony is a faction I created as my "Take a Third Option", in such a setting in which the sisters are for whatever reason opposed. A group originally created by Princess Celestia after the banishment of Nightmare Moon with the direction to be protectors of Equestria.

They are to obey her orders until such a time as either her sister Luna can return to her rightful place by her side in which case the Guardians are to obey the both of them or if for whatever reason the royal family were to become a threat to Equestria... they are to obey the orders of those that wield the Elements of Harmony.

In this case this means that if the Solar Empire and Lunar Republic was to actually come into existence and the sisters were behind these groups, the Guardians of Harmony would obey the orders of Twilight and her friends. If on the other hoof Celestia and Luna are not oppose or behind the conflict between the groups the Solar Empire and Lunar Republic those that wield the Elements of Harmony would be their generals.

I would happily support Twilight and her friends in a time of conflict. Despite being inexperienced when compared to the Princesses, I feel like they'd be able to overcome any obstacle to bring harmony back to the land. Hay, they've done it quite a few times already. I'm sure it could happen again.

With the Royal Sisters sharing power, I'd have to back the diarchy. Chocolate rain would be a sticky mess, and I'm still on the fence about the changelings. With a benevolent leader, I would back the changelings, but for the sake of continuity, I'm assuming Queen Crysalis is still in power.

I would happily support Twilight and her friends in a time of conflict. Despite being inexperienced when compared to the Princesses, I feel like they'd be able to overcome any obstacle to bring harmony back to the land. Hay, they've done it quite a few times already. I'm sure it could happen again.

With the Royal Sisters sharing power, I'd have to back the diarchy. Chocolate rain would be a sticky mess, and I'm still on the fence about the changelings. With a benevolent leader, I would back the changelings, but for the sake of continuity, I'm assuming Queen Crysalis is still in power.

I'm just waiting on the Tay Zonday pony to start sining a ponified rendition of Chocolate Rain.

Also this would create conflict and drama since it would mean the Mane Six and the rest of the Guardians would need to turn against Celestia and Luna, especially so for Twilight since Celestia is so important to her...

Especially since it was never shown that Queen Crysalis didn't bring back together her scattered swarm... though some could say that she actually has the best interest of her childen at heart and only did what she did so that she could feed them and herself.

Maybe I can create/put together a roleplay based by how people vote.

-----------

Possible ideas:

Equestria is under threat of the Changling Swarms and the Followers of Chaos, forcing the Equestrian Diarchy to call upon the aid of the Guardians of Harmony and the sisters to offically estabilishing the Mane Six as generals. A setting where Equestria has been at war for a number of years so as to allow Twilight and friends to go into their position as leaders, before the events of season three or after mattering what people want.

Or perhaps having the factions Solar Empire, Lunar Republic, Guardians of Harmony, and the Followers of Chaos facing off against each other in conflict... though I would add a certain twist so that Celestia and Luna are not actually in charge of the Solar Empire and Lunar Republic but someone else is pulling the strings to make it seem like the sisters are against each other, maybe even have the princesses out of the picture by them being captured.

Maybe I can create/put together a roleplay based by how people vote.

-----------

Possible ideas:

Equestria is under threat of the Changling Swarms and the Followers of Chaos, forcing the Equestrian Diarchy to call upon the aid of the Guardians of Harmony and the sisters to offically estabilishing the Mane Six as generals. A setting where Equestria has been at war for a number of years so as to allow Twilight and friends to go into their position as leaders, before the events of season three or after mattering what people want.

Or perhaps having the factions Solar Empire, Lunar Republic, Guardians of Harmony, and the Followers of Chaos facing off against each other in conflict... though I would add a certain twist so that Celestia and Luna are not actually in charge of the Solar Empire and Lunar Republic but someone else is pulling the strings to make it seem like the sisters are against each other, maybe even have the princesses out of the picture by them being captured.

Lol. Pulling the strings... I can totally see Discord's name written all over those strings. Also, I really like the idea of making that into a roleplay. It'd be my first official one, but I'd definately be a part of that if I could.

Lol. Pulling the strings... I can totally see Discord's name written all over those strings. Also, I really like the idea of making that into a roleplay. It'd be my first official one, but I'd definately be a part of that if I could.

Also don't forgot that a certain group can take the appearance of others, at least one could take the appearance of the princesses.

This is like the Civil War of Equestria...

Lunar Republic if Luna secedes, Followers of Chaos if there's no conflict.

I mean, chocolate rain is good! I like chocolate rain! It's like, infinite amounts of chocolate, pouring into my mouth!

Well that is your choice yet may I ask why she would reasonably feel the need to be against Celestia, or how Luna would be in the right to do so?

Myself as I saw what Celestia did a 1000 years ago as the right thing to do as leader of Equestria, and that I don't see Celestia as a tyrant I never saw a point to the Lunar Republic.

Still keeping with Luna if princesses fight. If not, than Crysalis. They both seem like the kindest rulers to their individual peoples. Although that being said, I don't think either would actually win any real conflicts...