If the OC above you came to life and visited you in person, what would you do?

Game is simple. Look at the above post and state what you would do if that OC were to come to life and run into you.

Guideline: If possible, post a link to your OC profile/application or state a little info about your OC to help out others ^^

I'll start:

Well the OC above me is the thread title. If I awoke one day to find these letters suddenly staring me in the face I'd scream and run and shout "The text is alive! The text is alive!"

---

My OC profile is on my account profile or on http://www.canterlot.com/topic/14153-lovinity-hearts-rebirth-ready/

First, let me give my default answer, which would be true if any character on this site came to life and visited me.

1) Scream. A manly, high-pitched shriek, most likely.

2) Dance backward awkwardly.

3) Draw down on it.

4) Demand that it explain itself.

5) Recognize that I am not in danger, aplogize, and invite it in for snacks.

With Lovinity, we'd probably end up walking though the local countryside on the way to visit some of my friends who I haven't been able to see in a while. No doubt she'd want to make some sort of gift for the occassion, which would result in a scene of comic contrasts: Lovinity effortlessly whipping out beautiful hoofmade curious, and me clumsily pawing at a pile of craft paper, glitter and glue, the latter two covering me in profusion.

I'm sure we'd have a great time!

Oh yes, and here's Parhelion.

• Like 1