The story of Time; part 1: A question unanswered (Interest check!)

Hello there everypony! Neo is here with a new RP for you guys. This one's a bit different though. If you've RPed wiht me before then you should know my OC and main RP character, Time Spinner. I've been going through some of his old stuff and found out I forgot about Time's story. So first off this RP takes place after the events of the RP hearts and Hooves day. I could give a link to the RP but I think I'm going to just sum up what happened for Time.

On Hearts and Hooves day a dance was set in motion to happen. It was a wonderful thing where everypony fell in love by the end of a song...well almost everypony. Some ponies weren't affected due to a random emotion playing with their mind. Nevertheless soon an accident occurred. Zombie like ponies called Lovestrucks were created and infected other ponies by kissing them. This wasn't important to this story though. Later on Time had been given a key like sword that could help against these monsters. However the sword took a lot of energy and because of this Time could not cast magic. When the outbreak was almost over Time had been taken over by Deity, an evil force that says he is Time's evil personality, as all time travelers have. The sword was discovered to be a keyblade and Time, after coming back into power of his body, went to his home in ponyville to discover more about it. However he is not alone, He can't be the only one with these weapons...right?

(In case you were there at hearts and hooves day I only Mentioned Time due to me not knowing if They wanted to be mentioned at all or if they are playing want Time to be there with them.)

So yeah, it's basically a Kingdom hearts crossover to Mlp but with a few changes. I welcome anyone with an app and what character they play but there are a few rules. For one the main alicorns, (Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Twilight.) cannot have keyblades. The keyblades here pick a pony who was forgotten from Time. (Not remembered in history.) The rest of the mane 6 can't have them either. If you were to play as a villain such as Discord, or chysalis, They might have a keyblade only because of their chaos and evil. Any OC, background character, or side character can have a keyblade. Next Describe the keyblade you have. If there is a picture like it was drawn already or was from the game itself then just send a picture. That's all there really is to it except for the description of the RP itself and the app.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time returns home from canterlot to find a new mystery at hoof. There seems to be some type of energy resonating within some ponies.

Time is tasked with figuring this problem out. While this is happening Time must find answers to his questions of the sword

he was given and the power it has. He is not alone however. There are more ponies with the power to summon keyblades.

(Subject to change if anyone has a better idea.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:

Species:

Keyblade (If you have one.):

Cutie mark:

Appearance:

Backstory:

Knows Time and how:

(Only if you were part of the Hearts and Hooves day RP can you be friends with Time, if you aren't but still want to know Time then you would have to explain how he would. Time owns business of gathering Information, called History in the making. He is technically an info broker, but officially he is a historian.)

I also remembered that if you have a keyblade I would recomend giving it a special power. Time's changes when his other personality takes over, that is the ability but there are others. For example you could split it into two different one so you could have ultima and then split it into oblivion and oathkeeper as an example.

[colour=#282828]Name: Masquerade [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: 24[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: male[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Species: Changling[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Keyblade: The impostor, has the ability to change into another keyblade but will have less power then the original.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie mark: none[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Appearance: as no actual appearance but prefers to take the form of a unicorn. doesn't care how the unicorn looks as long as its a unicorn. (prefers magic over flying) [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Backstory: he never supported Chrysalis always thought that Changelings shouldn't deceive ponies into loving them, but actually have them love them for who they are. he left the hive before the invasion and took residence in ponyville. he was granted the keyblade, the Impostor, for his truth behind his charades and loyalty to his friends and allies.[/colour]

post-6512-0-67651900-1363305659_thumb.jp

He is most certainly approved especially with that keyblade that I love oh so much. Now a big question how long has he had the keyblade, is he a master, did he just get it, does he get it during the RP? I only ask because it says in backstory he was granted the keyblade so we would need to to know long ago that was.

Also Because I like to show off a bit...

name: Time Spinner

Species: Unicorn

Cutie mark: Gold pocket watch for being able to control Time.

Appearance: Grey coat, flat brown mane, S shaped tail, Black circular glasses, Gold pocket watch with a crack down the middle of it.

Backstory: Check Profile

Keyblade: Redemption/Corruption. Time was gifted with this when he needed to redeem hearts and hooves day. When Deity takes over it turns into Corruption. (Lurebreaker is actually Corruption.)

tw8fpNM.jpg

If the two are ever synchronized to act as one the keyblade turns into Solution:

mebjIpT.jpg

Okay. Unfourtuantly I am artistically handicapped. (Unless it's editing a pic of Time onto something.) So I can't even use photoshop to make my own keyblade...sigh.

You mention background ponies, you think Derpy would be ok? And I did kind of play kingdom hearts but in what instance may one be granted a keyblade? Like what sorts of special events could let a pony receive a keyblade? Thats all I need to know then I'm in :3

Well Derpy would make an excellent character to have a keyblade because muffins. Anyway in Kingdom hearts they have to have a pure heart and have the keyblade choose them. After that the keyblade has to match them in some way and that's how it would truly work. (As far as I know.) The only reason the mane 6 and alicorns can't have them is because the keyblades would make them OP. (Plus the elements themselves would be keyblades.)

Ah ok, well first Derpy seems pretty pure at heart :P Not much you can argue with that so yea guess she would be pretty good. But when you say the blade chooses it's owner you mean that the user finds it and is the only one that can use it? Or the blade just appears for them? Probably gonna have to get my ass on drawing a keyblade... beccause muffins you know

Well kind of . The keyblade kind of appears out of nowhere into the owners hand. (Hooves in this case.) when they need it. They can find it but it's not as special as a keyblade that chooses them.

[colour=#282828]Name: Derpy Hooves! Duh![/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age:Young mare? I'm pretty sure[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender:Mare![/colour]

[colour=#282828]Species:Pegasususus[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Keyblade (If you have one.): Derpy is unaware of her keyblade as before now she has never needed it, but it shall come! The mighty Baker's Bane thrives in hotter weathers, though is not useless in cooler temperatures either! [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie mark: Bubbles /)^3^(\[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Appearance: <----- picture[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Backstory: Derpy lives her normal life, during the odd events of the Hearts and hooves day she was relatively unaffected, hey, she didn't even know it was going on! But Derpy's grandfather always told her she was special, and that when danger came she would always have the help she needed to come out ok. Though this has made no sense to her she may one day find the true meaning! [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Knows Time and how: She knows his mail! But not him...[/colour]

:'O...that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my entire life...I shall name it...Clockwork. ALL HAIL BEFORE CLOCKWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and also derpy is accepted and approved. I also think I may have found derpy's keyblade.

special_delivery__derpy_key_blade__by_aniamalman-d59gb9u.png

Anyway I'd like to have about 8 players but at the very least we could have about 4-5 before starting. I know that while it's going on we might get more people like when I started slender with ponies. I got like 2-3 more people to join at that moment.