The story of Time; part 1: A question unanswered (Open!)

NeoExlucky

(Secretly its a kingdom hearts crossover!)

[colour=#282828]On Hearts and Hooves day a dance was set in motion to happen. It was a wonderful thing where everypony fell in love by the end of a song...well almost everypony. Some ponies weren't affected due to a random emotion playing with their mind. Nevertheless soon an accident occurred. Zombie like ponies called Lovestrucks were created and infected other ponies by kissing them. This wasn't important to this story though. Later on Time had been given a key like sword that could help against these monsters. However the sword took a lot of energy and because of this Time could not cast magic. When the outbreak was almost over Time had been taken over by Deity, an evil force that says he is Time's evil personality, as all time travelers have. The sword was discovered to be a keyblade and Time, after coming back into power of his body, went to his home in ponyville to discover more about it. However he is not alone, He can't be the only one with these weapons...right?[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Time walked into the town. It felt so long since he had been home. Ponyville would be perfect in town here. He trotted through the town clutching his pocket watch. It's secret was very strong. It included an evil version of him, a sword, and it increased his ability to time travel. He was very far into ponyville when he noticed something about a few of the ponies. They seemed to be radiating something...but what? Time's grey coat stood up at this. They seemed so different...so empty. Time kept trotting though and walked into his house. It was a bit destroyed after the attack but it only took a two hours to clean with some magic. He cleaned off his black glasses and re-styled his brown mane and tail. He would have a lot to do now.[/colour]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derpy hooves had started this day like every other, she climbed... well fell... out of bed and got herself ready for her long day of work, mail was not going to deliver itself! And even if Derpy did admittedly mess up an address or two with everypony knowing somepony who knows somepony, the mail got there... eventually. Derpy was set after having herself an egg sandwich for breakfast and escaping her Cloudsdale home to deliver mail to the folks of Ponyville! They were always so nice to her there, she was so glad that was her place to deliver and not anywhere else. She took of with a small hitch and made it to Ponyville more or less on time. Derpy pulled out a letter and read the address outloud, it helped her to figure it out usually "[colour=#a9a9a9]Time... Spinner![/colour]" She said happily with a bit of a grin "Never heard of that pony before! He must be knew to town! I should go say hi!" She said allowed to herself, not noticing that her mail bag had tipped, spilling half of its contents onto the ground. She took off quickly as she knew the address for once but halfway to her destination she kinda... forgot where she was going. Last thing she did remember though was speeding into someponie's (That"s you Time) door, getting a little disorientated a little by the hit "[colour=#a9a9a9]huh?... what the hay happened?[/colour]" She asked to nopony in particular... that hurt a lot...

[colour=#696969]"What the hay?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time turned around to see a light grey pegasus with a blonde mane. She looked really confused and Time could feel some type of aura around her. This one was different though as it felt very light instead of dark. Time ignored this fact for one reason...her eyes. Time gasped and said. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Eye, eye, eye, eyes! Um..er...have you seen an optometrist about that?" [/colour][colour=#000000]The eyes were so different that they seemed magical. Maybe they could seen into another dimension or even into the souls of her enemies! Time then secretly told himself he should stop reading sci-fi books.[/colour]

Masquerade walked out of the store with his Groceries and bumped into a green pony with a orange mane almost losing his disguise "oops sorry bout that." he said refocusing his guise. He was a changeling, but not anything like his brothers and sisters back at the hive. He hated deception but needed it to continue living in ponyvillie.

Edited by puzzlebeat

(Alright then. XD)

Time saw out of the corner of his eye a pony that bumped into another pony. While this would have been normal it was what came after that shocked him, his appearance. Time saw a dark creature for a second that changed back into it's pony form. He couldn't believe his eyes. That was a... changeling. That was for certain. Time looked at the grey pegasus with urgency, then back out the window. [colour=#696969]"You...follow me." [/colour][colour=#000000]He told the mare in his house and trotted outside and chased the...creature. He wanted to get him caught someplace private. After all the last time he challenged a pony in the open bad things happened. He continued to follow him, and hoped that he would get alone.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Masquerade walked down the street then turned down an ally. he needed to get home and the only way to do that was through flying, and to fly he needed to change.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Eye, eye, eye, eyes! Um..er...have you seen an optometrist about that?" [/colour]Eyes? What the hay was he?... I oh... that... Funny how no matter who the pony was they seemed to pick up on her eyes first... It wasn't like it was her fault! She couldn't control them they just... wondered about... But before Derpy was able to make a complaint to the stallion she was being ordered about! Follow him? She was going to do that alright, and give the mouthy stallion a piece of her mind. She followed him after picking herself up from the ground, trying to catch up but the odd stallion seemed determined to follow some poor pony, bet he or she was different somehow too! This guy is so mean! She eventually caught up beside him and did her best looking glare, trying to look threatening "[colour=#daa520]Hey! You can't just do that! Why is it that every new pony has to tease me about my eyes! I can't help it![/colour]" She complained, the two still cantering along to keep up with the pony they were following "[colour=#daa520]You don't even know my name! How can you be so mean!?[/colour]" She asked, not seeming to get any answers...

[colour=#696969]"Look, mailmare I really think I need to follow that Pony, as it's a bit more important. I apologize for my rudeness but I really need to follow him." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said still trying to run.[/colour]

Derpy's rage seemed to subside as she followed the odd stallion she had just been angry at... if this pony wanted to follow that other one so bad it much be pretty important... Seeing as she was told to tag along she did, the thought of using her wings never managing to cross her mind... funny that.

Time continued to move down the road at a fast pace. He turned in the alley that the 'pony' went down, then backed up and hide by the side waiting for him to do something suspicious.

[colour=#282828]Masquerade looked around to see if there was anypony looking, when he was sure he was safe he started his change. His way of changing was different from the other's, he faded through form, not surged with green aura then shapeshifted, this was a more silent way to change, but this acme with a downside, he had to go into his original form then his desired form.[/colour]

Time charged and sent off a barrier spell to keep the changeling from flying away or doing anything else. He was surrounded by a grey bubble. [colour=#696969]"Gotcha!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said as he jumped out from behind the wall. What he didn't know however was that their were several shadows behind the mailmare and Time, that would attack at any moment.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Masquerade was trapped in a bubble. he canceled the change and grabbed his key-chain and summoned his keyblade, the Impostor. he was caught might as well reveal all his secrets. With Magic he burst the bubble and turned around to face two grey ponies one with a red mane and the other with a blond one, and several [/colour]silhouettes. "What do you want from me? I haven't done anything." he yelled at them.

[colour=#696969]"Wha- That blade?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time called staring at the sword he had. It had the same shape and summon as his. He summoned his sword as well, redemption. (It upgrades to clockwork later. Can[/colour]'t say too much without spoiling something thought. ;) ) [colour=#696969]"What do you know about this sword?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He called.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Masquerade grinned he might have a way to get out of this after all. he changed his shape to look like the grey and red maned pony then willed the Impostor to take on the form of Redemption. "I know that your after me because of it. you and your gang."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"My gang?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He turned and saw all the shadows then started to back up. [/colour][colour=#696969]"What are those?!?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He felt his mind starting to split into two parts. His pocket watch also began to glow a purple colour. [/colour][colour=#696969]"No not now!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He thought to himself.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I'm here to see if I was correct about a changeling, now tell me what those things are?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said distressed. [/colour][colour=#000000]Time pulled his keyblade up and pointed it at the shadow like creatures. [/colour][colour=#000000]The pocket watch was starting to glow even more and Time's mind was now split, Time could see a copy of himself in front of him except he had no pupils and a shadow like aura around him. This was deity. (No one else can see or hear him but they can hear Time talking to him.) [/colour]

[colour=#696969]"What do you want?"[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"To help you with your problem here. Don't worry about the shadow's just focus on the changeling that looks like us."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"What are these things?"[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Relax, there just shadows. The lowest type of darkness."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"What?"[/colour]

"[colour=#daa520]Erm... S... Stallion??[/colour]" Derpy stuttered as she backed up to the side of the similarly coloured but darker pony, who seemed to be... talking to himself!? What the hay was going on!? Derpy turned to see the same pony, again... but he was beside her? and in front of her? What the... "[colour=#daa520]Look... What is going on!? There's something coming and you two... one? Are swinging about those... Are they keys!?[/colour]" She yelled, this day was just getting out of hand "[colour=#daa520]WHAT IS GOING ON!?[/colour]"

[colour=#696969]"No!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time called looking at his sword and then the changeling. [/colour][colour=#000000]An idea had popped in his head...an idea from an old friend. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Are you such a coward that you have to hide behind that face and even threaten to take the life of an innocent mare. Why don't you face me like a Stallion and fight me?" [/colour][colour=#000000]As he finished saying that a shadow had jumped over Time and was headed towards the mailmare...it would take a miracle for her to be saved.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Masquerade looked at the pony then at the shadow that was attacking him and with one swing of his blade he stopped the shadow. "I don't intend to fight. I intend to leave peacefully and go on in my life. I do not, I repeat, do not want to act like my brothers or sisters and use their savage ways now please let me get home to my wife."[/colour]

As Derpy was grabbed she would have screamed if it weren't for the hoof that half strangled her neck as she was pulled away from the crazy pony and into the arm of the other one... of him, wait what? Derpy still couldn't understand what was going on, but what she did get was that a sharp metal object in her neck and it hurt! "[colour=#daa520]Hey! What they hay are you doing!? Get oooff!!![/colour]" She half screamed, kicking behind her, placing a few hits on her capture "[colour=#daa520]I just wanted to deliver mail!!![/colour]" She yelled again, blind to the current conversation and the black figures looming around "[colour=#daa520]It's not funny anymore!![/colour]"