The story of Time; part 1: A question unanswered (Open!)

NeoExlucky

[colour=#696969]"Some how I doubt you have a wife, and we've been over this, NOPONY IS KEEPING YOU! NOW JUST LET THE MAILMARE GO!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said.[/colour]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The red maned pony had a point. "Except you know I'm here. Unless I get your promise of silence I'm not letting her go." [colour=#282828]Masquerade said backing up slowly. The mare he held was squirming and yelling. "please will you hold still. I don't want to hurt you."[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Do it! Just kill him!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Deity said.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I...can't...I can't let you leave like this. Changeling or not, you have one of the swords. You must know the secrets of it. Please just tell me what I want to know." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said told Masquerade.[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Your a fool! Let me do it then!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Deity said causing the Time's keyblade to flash from corruption to Redemption.[/colour]

"[colour=#daa520]Ehem!?[/colour]" Derpy coughed to catch a little attention, wriggling and writhing inside the arm of the odd pony behind her "[colour=#daa520]How about you both let me go? And then I can get back to my home?[/colour]" She asked rather calmly for the situation "[colour=#daa520]This time it's not even my fault this time!!!! Let me goo!![/colour]" She yelled, starting to squirm more, she just wanted to get on with her mail before she got fired!

[colour=#000000]Masquerade had had enough of this. he changed into a gryphon and got a better grip on the mail mare. Then took off in the sky with her. "sorry about this but i'm not letting go of you until i'm sure you won't tell any one about me."[/colour]

Time struggled to stay in control. His power was fading and it wouldn't be long until he would fall and Deity would take over. He looked at the shadows behind him. They jumped at Time and attacked. Time couldn't fight back and felt as he started to fall into the darkness soon it would all be over...or so he thought.

Masquerade landed in front of a house on the edge of a cliff and pulled Derpy into it. "Look sit on the couch now." he said changing into his changeling form. "Aria. You here? We have a guest." He said

"What? A Guest so suddenly. It's a good thing I decided to bake today." Said a mare with a red coat and a black mane walking out of the hall way. she looked shocked that Masquerade was in his changeling form "Mask why are you..."

"She found out I'm going to show her that I mean no harm to pony-villie and hopefully get her to promise to be quiet." Masquerade explained.

Derpy wasn't happy about this, but decided that she had best comply if she wanted to go quicker. She head over to the couch and slumped down, surprised to see a mare, a pony mare out of her wandering eye, Derpy had had experience with changelings once but that was when Chrysalis tried to take over Ponyville (In the comics). "[colour=#daa520]Why are you here with a changeling!?[/colour]" She asked the mare in suprise "[colour=#daa520]Do you know what he did to me!? One minute I'm delivering mail then I'm being held by the throat![/colour]" She half yelled, she was so annoyed! The mail was going to go undelivered... and it's all her fault for getting sidetracked... nice one derpy

Time sat in the alley, controlling his other form as best as he could.

[colour=#FF0000]"Your a stubborn mule!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Deity told him.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I- can't...let you go." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time managed to say as the shadows finally circled around him and began to absorb his every being. The keyblade still changing shapes and eventually it split into two different ones. Corruption and Redemption both in his front hooves. He still struggled to keep deity inside when there was a crack in his defense. Normally Time would be out of control but now there was another version of him staring back at him. He had no pupils, held Corruption in his hoof and had a dark aura around him. Deity had escaped his body...into another body though? Time was sure this was just a trick but Deity had slashed at Time causing him to jump and fall through the darkness. He landed on a stained glass pillar and heard voices. It was too dark to see the glass but he had felt it before. He knew what it was.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]"This is your adventure, young Time Spinner. Are you prepared to take this step? Choose one of the three." [/colour][colour=#000000]Several things had encircled him. One was a sword, one was a shield, and one was a staff. Each having a feel to them and the voice explained what they were. "The shield... The power of the guardian, The kindness to aid friends, a shield to repel all. The sword...The power of the warrior, Invincible courage, a sword of terrible destruction. The wand...the power of the mystic, Inner strength, a staff of wonder and ruin. What will you take?" [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time looked at each of the choices. He approached the sword and was about to take it but stopped. A sword of power would give him the strength he needed to defeat his enemies...but was destruction so important. That was what fueled Deity...should he become just like him. Time turned to face the shield and took it. [/colour][colour=#000000]The staff was tempting but he was already good at magic. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I choose the shield." [/colour][colour=#000000]He called out. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]"What do you give up?" [/colour][colour=#000000]The voice said.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"I give up the sword." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said.[/colour]

(I'll add more later.)

"I'm sorry but your the one who cornered me in an ally way." [colour=#000000]Masquerade said to Derpy. "By the way whats your name?" he asked her sniffing the air. "Honey what did you bake?".[/colour]

[colour=#000000]"Muffins." Aria replied[/colour]

Derpy was a little reluctant to answer, she still didn't trust the changeling, for all she knew he could have brain washed his 'wife'... that was a thing they could do right? She eventually smelt something familiar... something amazing... he heard the changeling asking the mare what she had baked and the answer was... MUFFINS!!! Derpy jumped up with a wide grin "[colour=#daa520]Muffins?! Names Derpy! The mail mare! Glad to meet ya![/colour]" She called out with a wide smile, holding out a hoof for the changeling "[colour=#daa520]A friend of muffins is a friend of mine![/colour]"

Derpy took a muffin in her hooves and let out a gasp, wide eyed as she held the still warm muffin in her hooves, it seemed to glisten as she stared at it, taking a long pause before taking a long, large bite... hmmmm... she took another pause before chewing and swallowing the warm muffin "hmmm... there amazing! Thank you so much mrs... erm... changeling?" She said with a small smile before taking in more bites

"I'm [colour=#000000]Masquerade. But you can call me Mask. please sit down. I'm going to tell you my story. Feel free to eat while i tell you." Masquerade Said to Derpy.[/colour]

(on it! But the next few days I'l be a little slow, I'm off to the beach for a bit, will be replying but it will be slow over Easter)

Derpy grabbed a good two... no twos not enough, three more muffins before plopping herself onto the couch, still a mouth full off muffin being chewed in her mouth as she spoke "Ok! I'm ready" she spluttered out, not too many chunks of muffin spraying from her mouth as she got comfortable, still eating away at her muffins

[colour=#282828]Masquerade looked at the mare. "it all happened a month before Chrysalis made the threat to the kingdom. Our race had left lands barren, and i was finally turning around to see what I've done. I was appalled at what I had become. I tried to help my brothers and sisters see their mistakes and try and put an end to our actions. 'this is our way of life what do you propose we do?' they asked and I honestly couldn't answer them. I left a week before the queen did and came to ponyville where I tried to make a life for my self and was getting weak, I had no love to feed off of."[/colour]

[colour=#282828]"then I found him in an ally struggling to change his form." Aria cut in[/colour]

[colour=#282828]"Yes She found me, weak and unable to change." Mask continued. "She lead me to her home where she took care of me. Her willingness to help a creature of death and deceit made me fall for her. I told her about all the Beautiful places I have been and how I destroyed them and that I would take it all back and just let my self die. She must have started to fall in love with me because I slowly got better... But then the attack on Canterlot. When word got back she stopped trusting me. She threw me out and I was back on the streets."[/colour]

"Oh wow..." Derpy let out with a swallow of her last muffin, suddenly feeling a little awkward and a bit sad that she had been so... pre-judgmental. Kinda like how she got with the eyes thing "Well I get what your saying... someponies are so mean! They always bring up the... the... she started, one eye trailing off a bit "you know..." she muttered, eyes and ears drooping "Don't worry Mr. Changeling... I wont tell anypony about you... Not one! I... I promise..." she muttered with a small sigh "sorry about others... like that stallion from before... he's an odd one" she said with a small smile "And thanks for the muffins! They were so scrumptiously delicious!" She smilled again, giving a small nod to the mare "Almost as good as mine!"

"Oh!" Derpy said, a little surprised... guess she hadn't really thought that one through had she... Derpy fluttered over and landed squarely back on the seat with a wide smile, ready to hear more "Guess that makes sense doesn't it? I just don't know what went wrong with me there" she laughed, sneaking another muffin "Continue!"