school Days! (Fillies,open join!)

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thunderbolt sighed,"Ugg,fine..."He stood and went over to the board,he turned and saw all the ponies looking at him,he smiled slightly then did the problem,"There,was that good enough?"He asked as he flew to his seat and sat down.

Cherrliee smiled as she watched Thunderbolt come up and solve the problem.

She was happy that he knew how to do the problem but she wasn't happy that he was reading during her class.

Cherrlie then said with a smile, "Good job Thunderbolt!". She smiled with a giggle.

She then wrote another problem on the board and said, "Last problem for a while! Who wants to solve it!". She smiled at all her students.

She saw a few other ponies raise their hooves but she didn't decide yet.

Applebloom stared at Thunderbolt as he went back to his seat. She solved the problem on her piece of paper but she wanted to solve the problem on the board.

Maybe she could get her cutie mark in math! She then started to get excited. Even though she didn't really like math that much but she wanted her cutie mark more!

She glanced over at Sweetie Belle and Scoots. They were both thinking the same things. Applebloom could tell.

Cherrliee smiled and raised her hoof and pointed at Scoots.

"Scootaloo! Come solve the problem! And just like with Thunderbolt, dont be scared. Your classmates and me are here for you."

Cherrliee took a quick glance and saw Applebloom and Sweetie belle raising their hooves as well. She was so excited that the three fillies were wanting to solve the problem.

She saw other students raising their hooves but she saw Scoots first.

"Yeah," Thunderbolt smiled at Delilah then he opened upp another book and read right through that one like a tornado too,he then laid his head on the table and said,"This is so,boring,I already know lots and lots on every subject,I have read a book on everyone of them,mostly."He looked over at Delilah,who was staring blankly at him.

Cherrlie smiled at Scoots.

She examined the problem and noticed it was done correctly!

She giggled and smiled at Scoots. "Very well done Scootaloo!"

She was so happy that Scootaloo did the problem.

Applebloom held up her hoof to Scoots and said, "Good job Scootaloo!"

She smiled at her.

Cherrlie then erased the writings on the board and trotted behind her desk and said,(Assuming it is lunch time in this pony world XD)"Alright everypony! It's lunch and recess time! Please remember to be back on time because we are going to have a special guest come and speak to us today after lunch!".

Cherrliee then trotted over to the door and opened it for her students to go eat.

(Play as fillies for a bit! I'll let us know when lunch is over ;) haha))

As Cherilee called out lunch time, Shadow quickly got out of his seat and trotted to the playground. As he reached it, he decided to sit at one of the small lunch tables. As he started eating, he exuded an aura that made most colts and fillies back away as soon as they came near. He did not look like he wanted to talk to them. They did not want to talk to the colt that looked like he wanted to rip their heads off. At least I'm being left in peace.

Thunderbolt didn't leave,he liked to sty and help Cheerilee with what ever she needed help with,"Here Mis Cheerilee,let me organize these for you."He said while organizing some papers that were on her desk. Delilah ran outside,jumoing around and flying around also.

Cherrliee was shocked when Thunderbolt stayed and helped her organize some papers.

She giggled again and smiled at Thunderbolt, "Wel thank you Thunderbolt! But I can do this on my own. You need to eat.". She knew that her students needed to have lunch.

She smiled at Thunderbolt. She enjoyed the help though.

She then started to clean things on her own. While she was cleaning she.decided to talk to Thunderbolt. "So Thunder. You ready for the guest speaker today? He's going to be here soon.". She smiled at Thunder.

Applebloom went outside with her friends and fellow fillies.

She played on the playground for a bit and then noticed a colt sitting by himself. Applebloom ran over to Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo and said, "Hey. Who's thayt colt over there? He's all uhlone."

Applebloom kept her gaze on the colt.

"I don't know,but he looks scary friendly to play with."Sweetie Belle said.

--Thunderbolt--

"Yes,Thank you for asking,may I ask,who does he work for,and what is his occupation?" Thunderbolt asked,trying to put a 2 foot tall book onto a really high up shelf.