ok so this is how it works

1.you tell a story and we rate it

2. your not allowed to rate a story until you tell a story

3. the story has to be about a awesome brony moment you have had in your life

4. the rating system is 1-10. 1 being lame and 10 being a really cool story

5. your rating the last told story on this forum and more then one person can rate it

6. you may tell more then one story if you want

7. have fun

• Like 1

My sister came to visit me last summer, and had never seen any episodes. I started her off on the pilot, and on her initiative we binged the first two seasons in a single week. With only the wedding episodes remaining, I primed her with this quote:

Me: "I am so glad you are enjoying this show. You're my LSBFF"

Sister: "What?"

Me: "Little Sister Best Friend Forever"

Sister: "Well you're my...(pause to think)...BBBFF! Ha!"

The look on her face when we got to that part a few minutes later was priceless.

I had a reason for being a brony. It wasn't only the plot of the show, the animation of the ponies, the "cuteness" of it all. There was another hidden reason.

There's a good friend of mine at school. We became friends as soon as we discovered we had something in common. We liked the same things, and it was, of course, My Little Pony: Friendship is magic.

One day, I asked him, how did you discover MLP and why do you continue watching it? I discovered that he found out the show near the end of 2011. The show peaked his interest. The morals were simple and easy to understand, yet people forget these valuable morals, despite its simplicity. He felt like he was being part of something. Liking the show has made him different, that the bronies and he could deny the nonconformity of the two inaccurate facts that "Boys should be liking boyish things" and "Girls should be liking girly things".

I found out how true that was. I decided that my reason was no different that his. It was because we were so "unusual" that I continued to watch the show. Kind of.

8/10 its always cool to find some one who thinks the way you do

(bump and story)

there days ago I was playing Yu-Gi-Ho in the library with some friends of mine. We decide to have a tag team duel. I start to listen to mp3 play and have it play the music through my head phones to where every one playing could hear it. Ok so there days ago means that it was the first day of spring meaning winter wrap up, I had the song in the playlist and I hadn't had a chance to remove it yet so it started to play, I didn't care so I sang along. Next thing I know my Dueling partner that's on my team starts to sing along with me. The other team just looked at us like we were crazy and asked us "what are you two doing?" "We're singing Winter Wrap Up from My Little Pony." we replied. they look at us like we're crazy and told us how girly the show was. My partner and me ended winning that game while we continued to sing more MLP music. after the game we had the greatest Brohoof in Yu-Gi-Ho history.