Looks around at everyone whilst searching for a sturdy table. "I am quite decidedly not busy if you would like to join me." Finds an acceptable place and seats herself. Smiles invitingly as she sets her drink before her.

Setting down lightly on the cobblestone streets before the Triple S, and glancing up at the shop itself, Saronyx sighs to himself, stretching his wings until he heard the satisfying pop of the joints, it was a Lon flight from Maneheim after all. Stepping into the door, he pushes it lightly and steps inside, taking inthe surroundings and listening to the banter of the patrons.

Sugar Song glanced at the new pony entering the shop and had to take a double-glance as she saw his wings. She had a strange fascination with many things and the wings of pegasi just so happen to be one of them. She studied the feathers, in awe, awondering how something so delicate and fragile looking could carry a pony so gracefully through the air. She flattened her ears a bit when she realized consciously that she was staring and turned back to her group of ponies, hoping he didn't notice her weird staring.

At the nagging feeling of eyes on him, Saronyx glances discreetly in Sugar Song's direction, though she is looking at him no longer. Twitching his royal blue wings slightly before tucking them against his sides, he walks forward, inhaling the scent of the sweet beverages, his steel grey eyes scanning the shop a few more times

Regal gives a small wave to the newcomer from her table while taking another sip of her beverage. "Welcome," She greets the pegasus, "fair winds for flying today?"

Giggles softly at the extremely attentive shopkeep, "[colour=#4b0082]It would seem so darling[/colour]."

"[colour=#4b0082]Wonderful, I never liked windy days[/colour]." Regal answers Saronyx with a smile.

Regal takes a moment to contemplate the question, unconsciously spinning the straw around her glass with gray magic. "[colour=#4b0082]Well... everything is pretty sugary so I like it all[/colour]," She jokes with a big grin, "[colour=#4b0082]but the shakes are simply divine[/colour]."

Saronyx laughs, "I suppose I'll have to get one myself then!" He turns to Magenta Dawn ((REALLY hoping I got the name right. Again, I am terribly sorry for forgetting!)), "Would it be possible for me to get a shake? I'm fine with pretty much any flavour."

Jumps up a bit faster than she means to; but tries to act casual afterwards, and crosses the distance. "[colour=#4b0082]My treat[/colour]." she says to Saronyx with a smile, putting some bits on the counter.

Saronyx smiles brightly at her, giving a small bow of gratitude, extending his wings slightly to complement the gesture, "That's very kind of you."

He stands up, folding his wings once more, "I'll find a way to repay you in the future." He says with a smile.

Blushes slightly at the gentlecolt's gesture giving a little giggle that ends in a snort, causing her face to blush to darken. "[colour=#4b0082]My pleasure[/colour]." She says through her blush.

Saronyx's smile widens as he attempts to chuckle discreetly, her snort amusing him. He clears his throat, "Now that I think about it, I don't believe we've been properly introduced. My name is Saronyx."

(If they were introduced, my mind blanked and I apologize)

White Cloud slowly trots in, glancing around nervously as he enters. He sees several ponies all enjoying their refreshments as he trots up to the counter and lays down two bits. "One Bubble Apple Berry, please." he says quietly to the pony behind the counter.

Sugar Song was thinking the same thing as Blue Streak and giggles more loudly than she meant to when he whispered in her ear. Her random outburst made her laugh even harder and she looked like a fool trying to keep herself from laughing even more. "Sorry!" she wheezed rather loudly between laughs. Taking deep breaths, she calmed herself down, plopped on a chair and let her head hit the table. Wow. That was embarrassing but she really didn't care. "I just..." she whispers with a silent chuckle. :I can't... I..." (man, can ponies do keyboard smashes?! I ship it already! XD Sorry guys... tumblr folk here if ya didn't guess....:3)

((They had not been introduced so no worries. I'll forgive you Sugar.. this time ;P))

"Regal Steel," She says in reply to Saronyx, "but most call me Regal." Blows bangs from her face, still blushing some in embarrassment.

Is glad that Sugar Song took everyones attention with her sudden outburst. She laughs softly at the silly filly.

((I will probably be off and for the remaining majority of the day, so if I'm slow in responding, there's my excuse. Also if I horribly misspell a ton of words, I'm on a mobile device :P ))

Saronyx smiles, giving a salute-like gesture with on wing, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Regal."

((No worries. Thanks for heads up.))

Grins at Saronyx and gets a refill for her drink. "You are most welcome to join me if you so wish." Regal suggests as she returns to her good sturdy table.