Hello there~

Brains

About Myself: I like to paint, draw, read, study, and play Pokemon in my spare time. I also own a ball python and two cats. I live in North Carolina and I'll be attending high school next year. Yay~

How I found Canterlot.com: I found Canterlot.com via Google. I've been looking for a RP site that's active, so I hope I've found one.^^

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I believe I heard it through some website and I watched the first two episodes and fell in love with the show.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle
Haha, hello~ Feel free to call me Brains.

Also, I seem to be having trouble with going onto the chat box. Every time I try to go there it gives me an error and says I can't go to it. I tried contacting an administrator but it won't let me. Can anyone help me?Dx

Thank you~

And yeah, I think I'll spend some time there if I'm not role playing.>:3

And my favorite game? Uh probably Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. The plot line made me cry.:^;

• Like 1

I do, actually. I tend to draw either random ponies I made up, my OC or the OCs I made for my friend, or ponies off the show. I can draw pretty much every animal except for humans.x.x Unless they're furries or something similar.xD