Good Afternoon, ponies!

SugarSong21

About Myself: I love to write, read and draw. I am very enthusiastic. I am a fan of manga and I adore Percy Jackson.

How I found Canterlot.com: Through google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: A friend introduced me into it during a hard time in my life.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack
Well, hiya fellow ponies! I'm Sugar Song. Um, I am new to Canterlot and am not sure of where to go from here. Tips on creating characters, the best places to RP or just welcoming me to the community would be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance, guys.

It sounds like there's a lot of stuff here you'd enjoy! First, there's the Writing Discussion, where you can read others work or post your own. There's also the Gallery, where you can showcase your pony drawings, or the Art Discussion, where you can show off your other works.

What did you search for to find our site?

Will the friend that introduced you to the show be joining us on the forum as well? :)

Oh yeah, and if you're looking to Roleplay, check out the rules over here. If you're itching to Roleplay right now, you can totally just jump right into the FiM Free-For-All section.

And don't forget, there are a lot of neat ponies to meet over in the Chat room (you need three posts before you can get there though).

Welcome to Canterlot! :)

Wow, thank you!! And I definitely will be looking at those discussion, thanks!

Um, I recently started using google chrome and was looking through the MLP extension stuff when I stumbled upon something for Canterlot.com and went to check out!

• Like 1