A Marvel crossover spawned by accident

Kirby Krackle

JuggernautvsPinkiePie_zps1bd8d6f3.jpg

That's the short of it. The long of it is as follows:

I have a coworker (Phil) who appreciates my status as a Brony and, more or less, studies it. He asks for tumblr and fanfic recommendations, considers what happens at conventions, I bring to light our charity work and have had the displeasure of explaining... ahem... the cloppers. Though most of the time, he asks me my opinions on the weirder side of things. Most recently that fellow who asked a Deviant Artist (is that how I should spell that?) to no longer make Rule 34 of Twilight Sparkle, because he was going to marry her. That wasn't fun. So I simply defused things with a "He does not represent the community as a whole" and moved on to the Equestria Daily app. Next, he asks me, completely out of the blue, the Juggernaut vs Pinkie Pie.

If my name wasn't any indication, I am a huge comic book nerd. I don't think the biggest, but I'm up there. Superheroes have always been my first love. And like any good fanboy, I love a good old fashioned versus thread. You can see my first thoughts on this new fight in the picture I've provided. Guess which one is me. :P

But, as the bus ride home (we were waiting for one), with the most recent X-Men books fresh in my mind and the Juggernaut article fresh on my iPhone, I began to think much more about this. How would a civilization, mostly non-militaristic and leaning towards magic in lieu of technology, handle the destruction brought on by a creature that is. Literally. Unstoppable. I'm in full fanfiction mode at this point. Meanwhile, the driver is screaming at standing passengers to move further back. Then, naturally, I begin to question how Cain Marko would even get to Equestria! There is no shortage of weirdo powers to do it, especially in Marvel. But what's the most likely? Or rather, what's the least likely to seem like an author's @$$pull?

The Spark Notes are these. Major spoilers forthcoming.

Charles Xavier is dead. He was the major casualty of the Avengers vs X-Men story arc in which the Phoenix is coming back to Earth. Avengers say kill it. It's destruction incarnate. The X-Men say keep it and use its powers to bring the mutant race back from extinction. Fights happen. At the end of things, Scott Summers aka Cyclops aka Goody two shoes favorite student kills his teacher. Fast forward a couple months to the 'All New X-Men' book, wherein Beast aka Hank McCoy summons a time removed first five X-Men (Himself, Iceman, Angel, Jean Grey (Holy $#!%) and Cyclops. There are now two of them) to the present so that a young Scott can see what a jackass he turns out to me.

What I see happening is this: Juggernaut, with his bitter hatred of his half brother Charles must be absolutely furious that he kicked the bucket. Why? Because how dare someone else beat him to the punch! And then, old contact Mystique mentions that there is a past-Scott running around. Juggs is no Mensa graduate but he can reasonably assume that if young Scott is killed, then he can't become current Scott. And therefore cannot kill Xavier. With Xavier alive, he can therefore be killed by a giant Cyttorak fueled size 30 boot to the skull. So he marches up to the now 'Jean Grey Institute for Higher Learning' and simply does what he does best. Naturally, he can't be stopped. The X-Men are desperate and totally not prepared to handle the Juggernaut right now. Time must be bought.

See what I did there? Hank McCoy turns on his time machine again, hot wiring it into be aimed. Problem is, some of the controls have been busted during the fight and the destination is unclear. Desperation kicks in and they blast Cain Marko hopefully into literally next week. But, yeah, busted controls.

He lands in Equestria. There's the chapter one.

As for chapter two, questions are raised. Is he ponified, his body responding to the... I heard in a Doctor Whooves fic that Equine is the default shape of sentient life in his sliver of the Multiverse, making him a pony, but rhino sized and heavily armored. Why rage? Well, he needs to get home and nopony can really help him. Also, hooves. He would love to have a word with whoever is in charge, and is constantly denied with pretty words. But, y'know, unstoppable. Chapter two would consist of them just trying to bring this behemoth down before he destroys... everything in his search for Celestia. The more creative and desperate measures would be breaking the dam seen in Mysterious Mare Do Well and hitting him with several thousand tons of water. Depending on setting (as in, before or after season 3), they could sick Discord on him. My only real answer to that would be... Cyttorak, also being a God of Chaos, might be one of Discord's many multidimensional... half selves, who are all in agreement not to futz around with eachother's work. I dunno. That's assuming a post season 3 fanfiction. Also, in the picture provided is my response to the Elements of Harmony.

A chapter three would consist of a certain... je ne sais quoi. Seriously. I don't know what. My only real thought is him learning friendship KeepCalmFlutterOn style, thus greatly reducing his power. The real moral behind this story would be at its climax, where much like the World War Hulk story, him being nice is a hindrance and he needs to be that avatar of destruction to quell some greater force. Maybe an Ursa Major. The real Ursa Skyscraper high Major. Or King Sombra. Or a portion of Sombra's corruption left over from his horn. That one. You know which one I'm talking about. Maybe it infects the now Alicorn Twilight. Let's shutter at the thought.

So yeah. Those are my ramblings. Is this a story worth anything? Should I even start it? Help me out here.