The Academy Chapter 2

Dabom444

Marble and Gadget appeared from behind Angel.. They attempted to help FlashBomb.. Angel stood up and looked behind them.. "[colour=#800000]Did you guys really leave the cadet by herself? What ever... We need to stick together.. It's obvious who ever did this is in the building.." [/colour]He said.

CloudDasher Wandered around the Hall's of the Academy.. She tried to see through the Fog "[colour=#add8e6]How did it get inside anyway?[/colour]" She wondered to herself. She kept trotting forward and bumped into something.. She fell on her Plot "[colour=#add8e6]Owie.. What the?[/colour]" She looked up and could barely see the silhouette of a pony through the fog.. "[colour=#add8e6]Angel. Is that you?[/colour]" She asked... The Figure began to laugh in a deep voice.. CloudDasher got up and began to back away.. It definitely wasn't AngelSnapp.

Flashbomb lay on the ground Unconcious from the assult. He heard a maniachal laugh ( nightmare moon since its her curse) He tried to Make a thought or at least move, but his muscles wouldnt respond. He felt somepony help him up, Flashbomb felt a force wash over him, His sanity and self conciousness Barely hung on by a thread. ( since the spell wasnt fully completed) He was corrupted now but was aware in some way. He felt the force take him, His body, what he said and everything else was out of his control. He felt Anger, sorrow, pity and all other negetive emotions at once. His eyes opened and they were different. They were darker and had a red glow somewhat to them. Before the others would suspect anything the evil force made him speak. [colour=#0000FF]"Im.....fine.....Just hit my head thats all....." [/colour]He spoke to his friends. The evil force whispered such lies in his head. This wasnt Flashbomb anymore, just a evil aroura wearing a mask.

CloudDasher Turned and ran the opposite direction of the dark essence. Another pony tackled the dark essence But it was in vain. Something caught her hoof and tripped her.. Another figure appeared and advanced on her.. She scrambled to her hooves and again.. Ran. She came to the end of a hall and entered what seemed like the Stallion's barracks.. She hid underneath a Bunk Bed.

Flashbomb began stirring again. Something about him was really creeping out Marble. His eyes seemed very different. Marble always remembered them as orange(?), but they seemed red now. His voice was disembodied and without emotion. However, Marble believed him when he said he was fine. Flash wouldn't lie to him... Right? He helped him up, and looked at him. [colour=#ff0000]"Are you sure? They hit your head? You might have a concussion. You should go to the medical ward."[/colour]

Thunder swift Laughed to himself as his squad grew in number. As one by one Cadets fell to the curse, He searched the halls as a shroud of mist for the Gem. When he saw a pony (Cloud Dasher) running. He gave chase and followed her into the barracks. He glanced around and found her tail haning out from a bunk bed. He Whistled the god awefull whistle and grabbed her. He dragged her out and charged his spell ready to Blank her mind. [colour=#FF0000]"No escape from me..." [/colour]He growled to her.

Corrupted Flashbomb turned his head to Marble. He smiled slightly [colour=#0000FF]" Im.....fine. You need not to Worry." [/colour]His mouth spoke to Marble. Flash's concioussness felt the force pull a name from his memories. [colour=#0000FF]"I am ok Marble. Really i am." [/colour]The force spoke to Marble. Flash couldnt believe it. The evil inside him was manipulating everypony around him.

(ok whoa whoa whoa. Everyone slow down some. Blue streak you are getting confused which is confusing me and the others. Lets slow it down just a bit.)

CloudDasher waited in silence.. For what seemed like hours. She could feel her heart beat faster and faster.. Suddenly her tail was grabbed by some-pony and she was dragged out from under the bunk. She struggled against him "[colour=#add8e6]Get off me you jerk![/colour]" She yelled attempting to kick him in the face.. Her efforts in vain. She struggled and swarmed attempting to get out of the Dark pony's Grasp. Her hooves attempting to drag her away. But only slid on the slippery floor.

Thunder swift preformed the spell on Cloud Dasher. He held her there draining her will and her memories. He released her and chuckled. [colour=#FF0000]"You wonderbolts are pathetic! The shadowbolts are superior to you in every way." [/colour]He growled. He heard hoof steps behind him as the rest of his squad including some new recruits joined him. He was tackled by a lone pony. He growled at him and dissapeared with his squad leaving Cloud dasher corrupted.

Well... Flash was rather insistent that he was fine. Marble shrugged it off that Flash was just dazed from being attacked. [colour=#ff0000]"If you say so..." [/colour]He looked around the room and got a better look. The floating candles were a nice touch, and the gem was definitely cool, though Marble didn't care too much about it. [colour=#ff0000]"Well... I guess we should find the attackers then..." [/colour]He announced, as he squinted his eyes to try and see in the shadows. [colour=#ff0000]"Do you know if they left, or if they're hiding in here?"[/colour]

(dang the posts keep making me change mine lol)

Shadow flew through the halls as he looked around. He heard the others move outside and that they were helping Flashbomb. Its was then that he heard the new scream from a pony in a room nearby. He saw Cloud run into the cadets stallion barracks and grunted seeing the mist follow her and then heard the male voice and her commanding to leave her alone. He flew in fast enough to create a blur behind him of black with neon lines in them matching his tail and man [colour=#0000cd]"Hands off the....whoa"[/colour] he saw thunderswift and the other shadowbolts dispersal. He landed and trotted around the room still a bit in shock. [colour=#0000cd]"....i gotta tell the others" [/colour]He looked to cloud dasher and blue streak.[colour=#0000cd] "Yo, step away from her, are you two alright?" [/colour]

( Ok since we rushed through alot of posts lets get it straight. Flashbomb was about to be fully corrupted when he was saved by the others. He is evil and is now not himself but a Shadowbolt Nopony knows this though so he is a spy. Same goes for Cloud dasher and Bluestreak. they are corrupted as well. We have lost 5 cadets to the shadowbolts and spitfire will most likely take notice. So there are we good now?)

CloudDasher slowly got up... Her eyes a blank red.. She slowly trotted past BlueStreak and Shadow and out the door of the barracks and down the South hall to where ever-pony else was.. She stayed in the shadows.. A grin crept onto her face. She went into the staff barracks and stayed there for a moment.. Abel to hear the pony's as they spoke.

Flashbomb trotted with Marble, Lightning dust flew over with a scared look on her face. "What in the name of Celestia happened? I heard so many cries for help and i couldnt help anypony." She whimpered. to Marble.

Flashbomb glanced over to Lightning dust with a dark expression. His eyes slowly changed between orange and red. He Wasnt fully subdued by the spell. He felt the curse control his every movement.

Lightning Dust almost seemed sad that she couldn't help anypony. Marble pulled her into a hug. [colour=#ff0000]"Don't worry, I'm sure they're fine. There's nothing we can do right now but wait until this fog dies..." [/colour]Marble didn't like the scenario either, but didn't want to fly out in the fog and hurt his head again.