The Academy Chapter 2

Dabom444

Shadow watched the pony walk by him and raised a brow.[colour=#0000cd] "What the...?" [/colour] He walked out and down the hall ways looking around and decided the best idea was to meet the rest of the old team and let them know what he had seen. He met them at the door way to the building [colour=#0000cd]" Lighting, Marble, flash....Wait did Angle and Lyria go out with you all?"[/colour] He named them off as they walked in. "Is flash alright? Listen i need to tell ya what i saw." he said stopping them [colour=#0000cd]"I entered the saff barracks when i heard cloud dasher scream for help"[/colour] he shook his head. [colour=#0000cd]"I..im not sure but, i swear i saw a group of ponys wearing black and purple versions of our wonderbolts uniforms." [/colour]

Thunder swift and the shadowbolts appeared on a cloud far far away from the Academy. He looked over the newbloods. He had 5 new cadets added to his ranks. He smiled slightly, this was good. Whith this many shadowbolts he could easlily take the Gem. He felt though that he had more than what was there. He sensed 3 more, Flashbomb, Cloud dasher and another. He grinned and pulled his black and yellow Goggles up revealing his corrupted eyes. He knew that he would have the gem soon. He told the Shadowbolts to stand down for now. The sun would be rising soon, They would have their prize in 3 days minimum.

(Lyria is AFK For now.. So im just going to say shes with Angel.. If thats alright)

Angel Trotted next to FlashBomb.. Shadow asked if they were with them when they went out "[colour=#800000]Lyria was... I was trying to reach SpitFire when FlashBomb screamed like a little filly.. Nearly scared my wings off of me.[/colour]" He told him.

(kk back to normal flow.)

Flashbomb trotted with The others. He saw Gadget was folloing close by as well. The force cauded him to make a quick appology fot not seeing him earlier. Flashbomb's conciousnes tried to break free now that it had some leaway. This caused Flashbomb to rub his head in confusion. Eventually the dark force took himb back over. [colour=#0000FF]" I think i hit my head a little to hard." [/colour]His mouth relayed. They continued on, Flash's eyes swittched back and forth between ren and orange. This lasted for a long while. The dark voice spoke inside of Flash's head. [colour=#FF0000]"Find the gem and retrieve it. Keep their trudt then betray them!"[/colour] It rang. Flashbomb tried to retake control again. Flashbomb's body growled and rubbed his head again. The two forces quarreled to gain control. Flash wasnot about to give up. Flashbomb's body continued to walk with Marble and Lightning dust for a short while before it coughed in a fit..

Lightning dust walked closely to Marble, she felt comfort from him and knowing that he was ok made her feel better. She noticed something about Flash though. " Is flash ok?" She asked Marble. She then saw His eyes flicker. He seemed to be having problems. She stopped and trotted over to Flash to check on him. Just then he heaved over and bouted in a fit of coughs. "Marble something is wrong ewith him. He is not healthy." She said to Marble with a look of concern.

CloudDasher waited for the group to pass then slid in behind them.. She trotted behind them like she had never gotten separated in the first place... The only thing she could think about was the Gem... The Gem... The Gem.. She smiled..

Marble, Lightning and Flash began to trot back to the main hall. He wasn't sure if they were searching for the attackers, going to the mess hall, or finding the staff barracks, but Marble just pretended that he knew what he was doing. They seemed convinced. Lightning Dust asked Marble something. Apparently, Flash was having a bad headache or something, as he was rubbing his head a lot. Lightning Dust looked worried. Marble flew over to him quickly, and was confused by his eyes, changing between orange and red. [colour=#ff0000]"Flash, you're going to the medical ward whether you think you should or not." [/colour]Marble told him, glaring at him assertively. [colour=#ff0000]"If you're not going willingly, I'll drag you there."[/colour]

Shadow walked with the ponys and nodded.[colour=#0000CD] "Good to hear angle, anyway as i was saying. I [/colour][colour=#0000cd]entered the staff barracks when i heard cloud dasher scream for help"[/colour][colour=#282828] he shook his head. [/colour][colour=#0000CD]"I..im not sure but, i swear i saw a group of ponys wearing black and purple versions of our wonderbolts uniforms." [/colour]He thought to himself before speaking. [colour=#0000CD]"....hey...didn't tell a story before about meeting ponys like that...she called them, shadowbolts right" [/colour] He noticed flashes apparent headache as well and stopped with marble.[colour=#0000CD] "..I know your a tough pony Flash, but Marble is right, your not looking to good. And its better to be safe than sorry right?" [/colour]He chuckled with a smile.

CloudDasher Trotted close behind, The cuse in full affect made her see a opratunity to create cahos among the group. "[colour=#add8e6]Thats what they will be expecting.. Dont you think that they would know we have a wounded pegasus and would be waiting to jump us there?[/colour]" She asked.. Smiling to herself behind the darkness.

One of the cadet ponies from earlier seemed to be rather paranoid. Marble rolled his eyes. [colour=#ff0000]"I don't care." [/colour]He said to her, with his intimidating deep voice. [colour=#ff0000]"Flash is obviously hurt. I won't let a friend of mine be hurt." [/colour]He turned away from her. [colour=#ff0000]"Besides, I'd like to see them. And maybe take away a few of their vital organs."[/colour]

Flashbomb tried his hardest to fight off the curse. He struggled to gain control over his own mind but it was a failing battle. Eventually His mind blanked out and his sub conciousness was Beat into submission. Flash gasped and opened his eyes they turned from what little orange they had in them to full on red. He was completely controlled now.

(Introducing Swift Blitz!)

Gadget hurried back inside and looked around the Cafeteria when a light purple mare approached him.

[colour=#800080]"Hey are you Gadget Spinner?"[/colour] [colour=#000000]She asked.[/colour]

[colour=#0000CD]"Yeah, that's me."[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Ugh, you're so late!"[/colour]

[colour=#0000CD]"Late? I was waiting on you!"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Whatever. My name is Swift Blitz but you can call me Blitzy. I'm your apprentice.[/colour]"

[colour=#0000cd]"I think I noticed that!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Gadget said with spite.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Alright then." [/colour][colour=#000000]Blitzy turned away from her mentor and started to trot outside. She breathed in the crisp air and started to fly through the fog. After all what was the worse Fog could do?[/colour]

Flashbomb Trotted with the others to the medical ward. He kept cool as to not alert the others as to who he really was, He noticed 2 more dark Pegasus's behind him so he was confident that he had backup should the need arise. The one called Marble told Flash to sit down and wait for the doctor (not that one) As he was being forced to anyway he complied. His eyes darted around the room Looking for anything that could be endangering to his plans. All that he had in mind was the Gem, He needed to retrieve the Gem. The doctor walked in and smiled when he saw Marble and Flash. He shook hooves with Marble, "Good to see you lads again. No new scars i hope." the doctor chided and glanced over to Flash. Flash kept a blank dark stare on him and forced a chuckle. The doctor sensed something amiss with Flash and began to do a physicall on him. He checked everything, From Heartbeat to hearing, to reflexes. He passed each one that was administered. Flash rolled his eyes at all of this and how much time they were wasting. Then the doctor used a scope to check Flash's eyes, This put Flash on edge. The doctor stepped back with a confounded look on his face, He pulled out Flashbomb's medical file and read through it. "Blue coat.......scars......yellow mane.....AHA! eyes........" He said as he scanned the folder. "Orange colour......" The doctor muttered. He looked up to Flash and checked again. "Red? Why Red?" he muttered. Flashbomb grew impatient, [colour=#0000FF]"Why is this needed!? i am perfectly healthy!"[/colour] He growled at the doctor. The doctor pulled up his scope and checked the lines of pigment in Flash's eyes. "Its procedure lad." He replied. He saw that in Flash's eyes a strange thing. Little sparks and currents of some kind of spell was coursing through them. "Lad what have you gotten into?" The doctor questioned him. He stepped back and looked very grim. "Your under a spell, i can tell." He muttered.

Spitfire was sitting in her office writing letters to her family and as well filling out reports to Princess Celestia. She put down their income, Plans, Learning progress and other facts that would be needed for review by the princess. Just as she was in the middle of writting a guard trotted in. Spitfire glanced up with a unammused look in her eyes. [colour=#FF8C00]"This better be good." [/colour]She said to the guard. The guard kept a solemn stare at her. Spitfire pulled her sunglasses off of her forehead and put them down. She wouldnt be ready for the news.

The doors swung open in the infirmary as Spitfire stepped in with 2 guards. She scanned the room and found Flash sitting on the bed. She didnt want to take any chances so she ordered her guards to restrain Him, They obeyed and grabbed his forelimbs and held him tightly. Flash didnt say a word, He looked up to Spitfire and smiled. [colour=#0000FF]"Something amiss Commander?" [/colour]He asked in a mocking tone. Spitfire glared at him and looked to the doctor. [colour=#FF8C00]"You better be right or its on your head." [/colour]She said to him. She trotted over and took the scope from him. She proceeded to Flash and grabbed his chin, She held him steady as she examined his eyes. She saw exactly what the doctor had told her. She dropped the scope and ordered the guards to drag him to the diciplinary wing. Flash didnt struggle or object, He allowed himself to be dragged down the hall, They entered the wing. He was thrown into a holding cage, He got up as the door shut. Spitfire trotted to the outside bars, [colour=#FF8C00]"What ever you are you better release my Wonderbolt now!" [/colour]She demanded to the aparation. Flash chuckled, [colour=#0000FF]"I havent the slightest clue what your implying commander. Im fine! Everypony is fine! Your the one going mad." [/colour]He sat down, His eyes glowed in the dim light. Spitfire turned her head to the other guards. [colour=#FF8C00]"Activate the gem and check every single pony's eyes! I have the feeling Flash isnt the only one affected by this." [/colour]She commanded. The guards nodded and trotted to the gem down the hallway. They activated the gem, It sputtered and sparked, Then it lit up a blue colour as magic flowed from it. A force field activated around the academy and covered every inch. The guards proceeded to round up cadets from the barracks. As well they rounded up staff, Guards and others alike. No one would be missed in the check, They examined eyes of each pegasus on the premesis even eachother.

The group arrived at the infermary. The doctor trotted in and looked over FlashBomb.. He noticed his eyes and Flash's cover was blown. Soon after wards SpitFire came in with two gaurds and detained FlashBomb. CloudDasher backed way slowly. Making sure that they wouldent discover that she was also under the spell. She fell in behind the group as they went to the containment room.

AngelSnapp sighed. They took FlashBomb to the containment room.. "So what now? How do we reverse this?" He asked.

CloudDasher Stayed in the corner of the room. Leaning on the wall. She tried to figure out the next course of action she should take.

[colour=#0000cd]"I don't know. How would a spell be cast on Flash in the first place?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Gadget asked angelsnapp. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"Wouldn't a Unicorn be needed to cast a spell? How would one get here?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Blitzy was checked out by some guards. Her normal yellow eyes looked fine and they left her alone. She sighed and looked about the room, a bit annoyed.[/colour]

ShadowSound was rounded up with the others and had the luxury of having to wait till close to the end of the checking to be seen. He hated having to be in a doctors office, never did like check ups. He smiled as his yellow eyes were deemed to be fine and then he quickly got to his hovers He saw Spitfire and walked over, he knew he didn't have much but felt anything he could say may help. "Hey, Spitfire mind if i talk to ya, i saw something odd around the time that there were screams in the Academy."

Spitfire was wandering the halls checking eyes along with the guards. As she was checking another cadet's eyes for the curse she heard Shadow talk to her about weird happaneings in the academy she listened intently to him as he explained screams and other things going on in the premesis. She sighed [colour=#FF8C00]"We are under attack by some unkown force that is infecting cadets, I hope you have some kind of proof of these attackers somehow. It would be very helpfull if we knew what to look for." [/colour]she said rubbing her eyes. She motioned for Shadow to follow her. They trotted into the detainment room with Flash still in the cell. He was leaning on his hid hooves with his forelimbs crossed. He opened his eyes and looked up to them. They had a bright glow to them, There was nothing in them except evil. He smiled [colour=#0000FF]"Find anything commander?" [/colour]he snickered to her. Spitfire glared at the shadow of what used to be Flash. She glanced to Shadow, [colour=#FF8C00]"I honestly have no clue what to do Shadow, What little that was left of Flash is gone. Im lost." [/colour]she admitted to him. Flashbomb trotted forward [colour=#0000FF]"Spitfire when will you get it? You cant stop the inevitable." [/colour]He mocked her. He chuckled some more and went back to the wall to lean against it agian. [colour=#0000FF]"You dont know of our true plans." [/colour]He said to her. His eyes sparked as he smiled.

Lightning dust was checked by 2 guards, They scanned her eyes and gave the all clear. She was afraid of what was happening, was this "Curse" contaigous? what brought it on? She was just scared of the unknown more than anything.

Everything was going down the drain. When they arrived at the medical ward, the doctor checked Flashbomb out. It was all fine, until he looked at his eyes and said something about a spell. They were being rather vague about it, and Spitfire came running in to detain him. Marble was able to hold back from tackling the guards to stop them from hurting his friend. He had no idea what was going on, and then an announcement came on about checking out their eyes. Two guards immediately detained Marble. He struggled at first, but stopped when they said they weren't going to hurt him. They deemed his chocolate brown eyes good. He sighed with relief, then remembered somepony else who could have been affected by whatever was happening. He flew out the door, and after a moment of wandering about, ran into Lightning Dust. He immediately gave her a hug when he saw her eyes were fine. [colour=#ff0000]"Thank Celestia... I thought... I thought you might have been hurt..."[/colour]

Shadow followed and blinked seeing Flash behind the bars.[colour=#0000cd] "Well, i knew you were bad, but not in this sense." he noticed the glowing red eyes and shook his head. "Man...thats just creepy"[/colour] He watched flash as he began to talk. [colour=#0000cd]"Well..im not sure if what im thinking is right but, when i went to help a screaming pony in the Stallions barracks there were a group of ponies in the room. They were wearing uniforms like ours but the colours were different "[/colour] He rubbed his head as he thought.[colour=#0000cd] "I believe they were, a dark purple and black, with a yellow bolt on the side. The most noticeable one had a bright red mane." [/colour]He then added.[colour=#0000cd] "Oh yea...the weirdest thing is they were there when i walked in, i blinked and they were gone, with some kinda fog left in the room"[/colour] He shook his head.[colour=#0000cd] "I..i know it sounds weird but, i flew in at speeds almost hitting a sonic boom, there is no way i was seeing things" [/colour]He shrugged and walked closer to the bars of the cell.

Spitfire listened to Shadow's story she tried to remember where she could have seen that before but couldnt place her hoof on it. [colour=#DAA520]"Watch Flash for me, We need reinforcements." [/colour]She muttered as she left. She trotted down to her office and wrote a letter, She sent it off on a Falcon. 10 Minutes later the reinforcements would arrive. She trotted back slowly down the hallway to the containment room. She watched as guards held cadets back and scanned their eyes. The sun began to rise through the windows. They had stayed up all night because of this. Spitifre yawned and continued on her way.

Lightning dust hugged Marble. "Im so glad your ok...... " she said to him. She kissed his cheek and released the hug. She still looked frightened. "Do you know where they took flash?"

Flasbomb watched as Spitfire left, He watched Shadow closely. [colour=#0000FF]"Shadow, She is nuts. She is Living in her own little world. Let me out and we can start a new life. A much better one without rules." [/colour]He said to him trying to convince him. [colour=#0000FF]"Come on Shadow I am your friend. I would never ever mislead you.....Please.....open the door." [/colour]He pleaded him. HIs eyes faded to a dark orange in order to try and confuse him, when it was only a trick.

(Oh crud guys I'm sorry!!!! I'm at a place where I dont have a whole ton of internet access, but I'm going to my house tomorrow where I will have internet access. But look, if something big like this happens, and I can't get there to reply quickly and Lyria is a big part, Delta, could you take her over until I get back please?)

Lyria trotted next to Angel. She ws on edge, her wings getting antsy to fly. [colour=#800080]"Angel... I'm scared... I can't believe I'm admitting to it.. But I'm nervous.. On edge.." [/colour]

Shadow nodded as he leaned back against the wall yawning. It was quite for a while till he heard flash talking. [colour=#0000cd]"Oh? Are you insinuating i am not having a good life?"[/colour] he chuckled as he sighed. [colour=#0000cd]" Yea you are my friend flash, thats why im no letting you out. If Spitfire put ya here its for a reason"[/colour] he looked at the pony and shivered.[colour=#0000cd] "Not to mention your eyes are freaking me out,..they were so full of hate, not the flash i know"[/colour] He shook his head. [colour=#0000cd]"Sorry man, but youll stay there" [/colour]he growled as continued.[colour=#0000cd] "Even if im forced to stop you" [/colour]

CloudDasher emerged from her corner. "[colour=#add8e6]Shadow.. Im scared... I dont know whats happening![/colour]" She lied. She pretended to cry and got a little closer to him. The three were alone, It was a perfect opportunity. The curse fully encased CloudDasher. She got closer, Inches apart.. She threw her hoofs around Shadow in a hug. Pretending to weep. "[colour=#add8e6]Protect me.[/colour]" She told him. She gave FlashBomb a wink.

(kk RainBoom, Ive got it ^3^)

Angel turned to Lyria "[colour=#800000]Dont worry.. It will be fine. We just need to find the others.. This is a mess" [/colour]He told her as they trotted down the hall together.

[colour=#0000cd]"And maybe it is the real him." [/colour][colour=#000000]Gadget said as he trotted into the same room as Shadow and Flash. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"Maybe we should let him out..."[/colour]