The Academy Chapter 2

Dabom444

He let go of Lightning Dust. She asked about Flashbomb. [colour=#ff0000]"No... They just kinda' took him away. I was trying to go after him, but they had to check my eyes." [/colour]Marble told her. [colour=#ff0000]"I'm fine thankfully. I think we just need to find Spitfire and have her explain the situation."[/colour]

Shadow blinked as the other two ponys entered the room. he raised a brow at cloud dashers reaction. This wasn't the same pony she had met that was confident and headstrong. He looked to gadget and shook his head. [colour=#0000cd]"Not ganna happen, Flash is staying put"[/colour] He pulled away from Cloud and moved in front of the cell door being sure to stay out of reach of Flash not sure how upset he really was to be in the cell. [colour=#0000cd]"Cloud it will all be fine don't .."[/colour] He stopped talking noticing her red eyes and furrowed his brow. [colour=#0000cd]"...I will make sure no one releases flash until SpitFire returns. "[/colour]

Gadget's blue eyes glared at Shadow. [colour=#0000cd]"How do we know that he's fine and your brainwashed. Cloud's eyes are red and she's fine." [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Blitz held herself to the wall as she watched the even going on in the room. She was just outside and when she heard her mentor's voice she stopped. She looked to her cutie mark, A large brown feather was there. Her talent for being light on her hooves would help her here...hopefully.[/colour]

Suddenly through a corridor , blue streak was thrown in the cellar with flash bomb. His eyes were not glowing a hot , bright red that meant anger, but instead a very low glowing light red that meant concerntaion as he was thinking about a way to escape.

Spitfire trotted in with Several guards, they had thrown Blue Streak in the cell. [colour=#DAA520]"Theres another one." [/colour]She sighed. She looked at everypony in the room. She looked back to Flash who leaned against the wall once again. [colour=#DAA520]"I sent word of a need of help to the rest of the wonderbolts. Hopefully we can sort this all out before Pincess Celestia steps in. I would rather keep this a close outbreak and not have the Elements of Harmony used." [/colour]She said to every pony around her. Flashbomb laughed,[colour=#0000FF] "Ooooooh Not Princess Celestia! Anything but her!" [/colour]He mocked her, His eyes Glowed bright red once more. [colour=#0000FF]"You sad, Wonderbolts will fall like your Pathetic Friend here." [/colour]He said pointing to himself. [colour=#0000FF]"And we will bring Nightmare moon back to power." [/colour]He said with a smirk. He saw Bluestreak attempting to escape. [colour=#0000FF]"Calm down we will get out soon enough." [/colour]He said. He looked over to Cloud Dasher and winked to her. After her atempt to let them escape they could rethink and get free.

Lightning Smiled when She made sure Marble was ok. She heard faint voices coming from a room down the hallway. " Comeon i think Spitfire and the others are in there." She said to Marble. She began to trot down the hall to the noise.

There was a chatter in the distance. Lightning Dust was the first to walk to it, followed closely by Marble. Eventually, they found the source of the talking. Marble opened the door, and the first sight he saw was Flash, with angry red eyes, locked in a cage with some other cadet. Marble reacted rather angrily. [colour=#ff0000]"What're you doing?!" [/colour]He yelled at the guards nearby, not realizing Spitfire was part of the group. [colour=#ff0000]"Get him out of there!"[/colour]

Shadow stepped away from the cell so spitfire could talk. His eyes widened some when he heard Nightmare Moons name and kicked the bars. [colour=#0000cd]"Its Luna now! And she won't be turned back!"[/colour] He stepped back as he glanced at Cloud remembering her eye colour [colour=#0000cd] "Yo Spit, you check that one yet?"[/colour]Shadow saw marble and quickly moved in front of him. "[colour=#0000cd]Marble, calm down, this is for his own protection and everypony else aswell, believe me i dont want him in there either but he is obviously not himself" [/colour]

Spitfire heard a loud bang as the door opened She whipped around expecting an attack but it was only Marble and Lightning dust. He demanded the guard let Flash go. She blocked the cell door [colour=#DAA520]"That wont Happen, This isnt Flash anymore Marble. He is corrupted by a curse." [/colour]she said to Marble trying to explain. Flashbomb saw this as his chance to try and escape. The curse let his eyes grow orange enough to fool Marble. [colour=#0000FF]"Marble! Thank Celestia you came! Spitfire has gone mad and is fooling the others into thinking that i caused the Attacks! Im Alright, Help Me!" [/colour]He Pleaded.

Lightning dust couldnt believe what she was seeing. She Saw Flash and another Cadet being Retained apparently against their will. Spitfire claimed them to be corrupted. Flash Wailed for help, He looked fine to her and she believed every word He spoke. She began move twoards the cage door to release him When a guard stepped in her way. "What are you doing keeping them here!? They are fine! Look at him, He isnt corrupted! He is just scared to death and your holding him here making it worse! Let him go!" She protested trying to get passed.

CloudDasher giggled at the chaos in the room. "[colour=#add8e6]What if SpitFire is the one who's Corrupt? She should be in there![/colour]" CloudDasher Pointed her hoof toward the cage. "[colour=#add8e6]She's Finally snapped! Shes gone crazy![/colour]" She yelled, Grinning. Her conscious watched in terror as the being who was inside he controlled her actions.

Spitfire explained to Marble that he was curse. He really wanted to know what that meant, but before he could say anything, Flash began pleading to be let out. Feeling very protective, he glared back at Spitfire. Some other random cadet suggested that she was the one who was cursed. Marble liked that theory. [colour=#ff0000]"You let him out RIGHT NOW, or you won't have the hooves to do it later!" [/colour]He raised his hoof threatningly, as he froze himself to stop from charging and kicking the cage itself open.

Spitfire was Shocked by how well the others were turned against her. She glared at Marble and Lightning dust then the Cloud dasher. [colour=#DAA520]"I ORDER YOU ALL TO STAND DOWN!" [/colour]She commanded. Lightning dust took a step forward. "So you will throw us in lockup if we dont eh? Is that it! Let them out! They are not cursed!" She accused Spitfire. Spitfire backed up as Lightning dust advanced on the door. She Then shoved her down. [colour=#DAA520]"YOUR OUT OF ORDER! Listen to Me!!" [/colour]She shouted. Flashbomb looked to Marble again. [colour=#0000FF]"Open the door Marble! She is nuts!" [/colour]He exclaimed to him. He felt his plan working. He kept the distressed look. [colour=#0000FF]"Hurry Marble!"[/colour]

Spitfire began yelling at them. She seemed to be rather going crazy. Flashbomb noticed, and was begging to be released again. Marble could no longer hold himself back. He turned around quickly, and bucked Spitfire in the face. [colour=#ff0000]"WHERE IS THE KEY?!" [/colour]He yelled at her angrily, assuming that the cage was locked.

Spitfire took the blow hard. She flailed to the ground and lay there for a moment dazed. The two guards in the room had no idea whom to trust. They didnt know weather to defend Spitfire or Help Marble, The wondered if Spitfire was corrupted. Spitfire got to her hooves and spat on the ground. She glared at Marble and without warning Shot forward at him. They hit the ground and In a flail of blows the Room was caught in total chaos. Lightning dust got up and saw Marble was Losing due to the shock. She flew in and grabbed spitfire by the wings. "GET OFF OF HIM!" She screamed as she pulled her from Marble. Spitfire spun around and Kicked Lightning dust in the stomach with Lightning fast speed. Lightning dust cried out in pain and fell down, the pain was so bad she began to sob. Spitfire turned around and Glared at Marble,[colour=#DAA520] " IM NOT YOUR ENEMY!" [/colour]She yelled. [colour=#DAA520]"That isnt Flashbomb anymore! its a curse! He is being controlled!" [/colour]She yelled again. A little bit of crimson came from her nose. it didnt seem that Marble was convinced especially after Lightning dust was struck to the ground and was now crying. She readied herself for him to attack her again.

Shadow sighed not wanting it to turn to this but shrugged it off. He sprinted forward and with his speed and size knocked all the ponies away from each other his voice was very stern and commanding as he spoke.[colour=#0000cd] "THATS ENOUGH, EVERYPONY WILL CALM DOWN NOW!" [/colour]She shot a glare to Spitfire [colour=#0000cd]"Your the commander for celestia's sake, you do not attck your own cadets from frustration "[/colour] He pointed a hove to the wall pushing her to stand there he then turned his attention to Marble and Lighting Dust. [colour=#0000cd]"And you two! Remember whom you are, your wonderbolts! Has spitfire every steered us wrong?" [/colour] He walked up to marble and helped him up but then pushed him back to a wall aswell.[colour=#0000cd] " I understand your confusion and anger Marble. I feel the same way, but its best if everypony calm down for now"[/colour] He smiled at his friend and then lightning dust.[colour=#0000cd] "If you don't trust Spitfire then trust me, if she tries anything i promise ill let Flashbomb go and give her a kick out with hind-legs myself" [/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]"Shadow, she's crazy. Just side with us. We need to throw a coup and they'll take you down if they have to. Shadow please just join us." [/colour][colour=#000000]Gadget pleaded, not wanting to hurt his friend.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Let's just drop the subject as a whole and everypony can go back to normal!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Swift Blitz called as she appeared out of nowhere and stood next to Spitfire.[/colour]

[colour=#0000CD]"Blitzy stand down!"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"No! I'm siding with Spitfire, whether you do or not mentor!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Blitz said she got ready for the worse.[/colour]

Now it was getting personal. Spitfire fought back, as Marble had expected. What he didn't anticipate was Lightning joining the fight. It didn't end well. Spitfire bucked Lightning in the stomache, and her sob made him explode with anger for a second time. He charged at her, but before he tackled her, Shadow intervened and tried to calm them all down. It wasn't really working. [colour=#ff0000]"Are you blind?! She kidnapped Flash and just attacked my fiance!" [/colour]He glared at her, and began punching the ground in frustration, trying to control himself but clearly failing. [colour=#ff0000]"GET FLASH OUT OF THERE AND APOLOGIZE TO LIGHTNING DUST NOW!" [/colour]He screamed at her like an angry parent.

Flashbomb sighed when the Commotion died down He sat back still keeping his eyes orange. He glanced around at the other corrupted ponies in the room. He tried to think of a plan of escape, He saw something on the floor in the cell. It was the Key! Spitfire must have dropped it when she was hit by Marble. He snatched it up and looked up at the other ponies who were not affected by the curse. Shadow had shoved spitfire to one side of the room. Marble and A teared up Lightning dust were on the other side. Gadget, as well as Swift Blitz were there as well. He made a quick whistle to Cloud dasher. She glanced over and saw that Flash had the key. He tapped Blue streak on the shoulder. They got ready to make their move.

Spitfire was breathing heavily from the small scrap they had. She wiped the little bit of crimson from her nose, she knew that Shadow was right. She coughed a bit and checked herself to see that she still had the key. She couldnt find it and heard a dreadfull noise behind her. CLACK!

He nodded and smiled.[colour=#0000cd] " Marble, i know she did, so dont you think you should check and make sure she is okay first. I know your angry but id much rather know Lighting is okay then continue to argue. Agreed?"[/colour] he smiled to his friend and put his hoof on his shoulder. [colour=#0000cd]"Come on lets make sure she can still breath and isn't in too much pain. " [/colour]he hoped his idea of changing marbles focus would work when he heard the clicking sound.[colour=#0000cd] "...That cant be good"[/colour] he turned around and saw flashbomb bolting twords him to egt to the door.

Shadow seemed to be trying to distract Marble, talking about how he should be checking on Lightning and making sure she was alright. Even though Marble was still very angry, the distraction worked. Marble turned, and lay next to Lightning, his anger turning to sadness as he saw the tear in her eye. [colour=#ff0000]"A-are you okay?" [/colour]He asked her as a tear came out of his eye as well. [colour=#ff0000]"I'm sorry... I should have defended you better..." [/colour]He didn't notice Flash and the others sneaking out as he closed his eyes and hugged Lightning Dust.

Lightning dust cried a little bit, she felt so much pain in her stomach but tried to cope. " Im....im fine Marble....really...." She muttered as she tried to get up. She managed to but hearf a clicking noise. She peered through her tear ridden eyes to see Flashbolting for the door. She Jumped to the door to block Flash's path.

Flashbomb, as soon as the door opened shot forward with great speed. His eyes flickered red once again as he And the othet corrupted ponies bolted for the exit. He shoved Shadow hard aside, He and the others Were almost there when he saw Lightning dust throw herself in their pathway. Flashbomb grinned, [colour=#0000FF]"Your coming with us then!" [/colour]He shouted. He and Cloud Dasher tackled Lighhtning dust and kept running. They dragged her fast down the hall way. They gained speed as they attempted to escape with their new soon to be comrade. Lightning dust screamed for Marble to help her as she was being taken. They were just about to escape.

CloudDasher escaped with FlashBomb. "[colour=#add8e6]So what now.. Commander?[/colour]" She joked. "[colour=#add8e6]Can we have some more fun with these stupid WonderBolts before we finish the job? Please? I really want to make that Shadow fella melt around my hoofs[/colour]" She laughed. They flew away LightningDust screaming "[colour=#add8e6]Oh no.. Dont worry, Marble will save me.. Thats what your thinking hu? Too bad, He dosent care for you.. I know this little filly know's how its like to not be loved.. Stupid.. Stupid AngelSnapp, Didn't even care for her[/colour]" She said. Referencing to the old CloudDasher.