The Academy Chapter 2

Dabom444

Shadow had turned to get hit his back hitting the wall with the force letting out a grunt before falling to the ground.[colour=#0000cd] "...A...o..oww.."[/colour] he mumbled slowly getting to his hooves holding his side. [colour=#0000cd]"...Well... believe me yet Marble?"[/colour] He asked with a scornful tone.[colour=#0000cd] "...Come.on....he took your some pony" [/colour] he slowly began to trot to the doorway wincing some.

[colour=#800080]"What just happened?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Blitz had asked.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Gadget stared at the ground and muttered something his brother Time told him. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"A house divided against itself shall not stand." [/colour][colour=#000000]He looked up at the doorway, then at the group still in the room. He opened his wings and gave chase to the group that took Lightning dust.[/colour]

Flashbomb flew with Lightning dust struggling to break free. He chuckled to Cloud Dasher,[colour=#0000FF] "We will watch this place burn to the ground after we are done with it, We will have some fun in doing so." [/colour]Lightning dust kicked and Screamed for Marble, She heard Cloud dasher and screamed even more. " You Traitors! We tired to Help You Flash!"She screamed. Flashbomb Laughed as they rounded a corner. [colour=#0000FF]"You did help us." [/colour]He said with a evil smile on his face. They picked up the pace flying for the exit.

Thunder Swift felt something on the wind. He looked to his shadowbolts and ordered them to stay. He disapeared in purple mist. He appeared just outside the forcefield He waited for Flash and Cloud Dasher. He smelt fresh blood with them as well.

Now it was even MORE personal. For some odd reason, before they escaped, Flash and the other cadets had attacked Shadow and kidnapped Lightning! They were fast. VERY fast. So fast, even as Marble chased at top speed, he couldn't keep up enough to find them. He was able to hear Lightning screams, but it was tough to make out the area. He flew everywhere trying to find her, not caring any time he ran into anything. Eventually, he found them attempting to escape. He attempted to catch them again, but they were still in-equinely fast. [colour=#ff0000]"GET BACK HERE YOU PLOTHOLES!" [/colour]He yelled as he flew towards them.

CloudDasher laughed "[colour=#add8e6]Ive got this... Easy Peasy[/colour]" She Stopped in the hall and faced Marble "[colour=#add8e6]You know.. I can see why Lightning Likes you.. Your kinda hot[/colour]" She giggled, "[colour=#add8e6]Too bad.. Youll never see her again, Lover Boy[/colour]" She charged at him at a great speed. She laughed as she got closer. Going for his hind hoofs.

Flashbomb heard Marble yell at them. He laughed at him in a mocking tone,[colour=#0000FF]"Say goodbye Lightning dust! this is the last time you will see Marble!" [/colour]He shouted loud enough for Marble to hear. The front doors bust open as they flew on. Flash flew twoards his destination. Lightning dust screamed again, "MARBLE! " she Wailed. Thunder swift saw Flash, Cloud dasher, Blue streak and as well a new pony flying at top speeds twoard him. He channeled his corruption magic and hit the barrier hard. It broke open just enough for Flash and the others to slip through. It reclosed sealing Marble and the others inside. Thunder swift turned and slowly trotted over to Flash . He grabbed Lightning dust and dragged her over to the barrier. He waited for Marble to rach the barrier. Marble pounded on the force field and yelled in Anger. Thunderswift held Lightning dust up facing twoard him. Lightning dust struggled to break free she had tears running down her face. "MARBLE! HELP ME!" She pleaded. Thunder swift looked to Marble and smiled evily. [colour=#FF0000]"You can do nothing to save her! She belongs to us now! Now watch as i wipe her memory of everything she remembers.."[/colour] He stood up on his hind Legs holding Lightning dust up with his right forelimb. His left Forelimb lit up with the dark magic. Lightning dust struggled harder and harder to get free. Tears poured from her eyes. She knew she couldnt get away, She glanced over to Marble. " I love you Marble.....This isnt your fault.......I love you" She said to him with a somber look on her face. The spell hit her forehead. She screamed in agony as the spell drained her. She felt her memories melting away, Everything even when Marble proposed to her. Thunder Swift laughed again as Lightning dust's struggling grew weaker and weaker. She finnally went limp, Thunder dropped her to the ground. He looked slowly over to Marble,[colour=#FF0000] "You can do nothing...." [/colour]He whispered to him. The purple mist began to well around Them. They vanished as well as Lightning dust's body.

Marble was rather flustered at the random cadets compliment. He quickly returned to being angry as she made a passive comment about not seeing her. She flew towards him, but he dodged out of the way in time. They all left them. Marble gave chase. They seemed to transform into a mist. Marble gave chase as quick as he could after it, but he ended up ramming into a barrier. He could see all of the corrupted ponies just beyond it with Lightning Dust. He began uselessly banging on the barrier, threatening the corrupted cadets as they teased him. Then they said something about wiping her memory. Marble stopped for a moment, and his attitude changed. [colour=#ff0000]"No! Please! Stop! I'll do anything! LIGHTNING!" [/colour]He screamed, continually banging on the barrier. he held back no tears as he saw her crying, and said she loved him. [colour=#ff0000]"I... I love you too..." [/colour]He whispered before she began screaming. He then continued banging angrily, wanting nothing more than to rip the cadets heads off. They then vanished, leaving Marble there. They were long gone when the barrier disappeared, and he floated there, crying.

CloudDasher turned around to marbel "[colour=#add8e6]Hey, Cheer up here big guy, Its not like there's a cute mare behind you or [/colour][colour=#add8e6]anything[/colour]" She joked, She was actually frightened now.. She was alone, The squad had abandoned her. She slowly backed away.. looking for a place to hid from the Stallion's Rage, That no doubt would be unleashed upon her. Her eyes glowing a brighter red now. She looked for a way out of the hall. But it seemed as if there was no end to the hall.

[colour=#0000cd]"Here i come" [/colour] Shadow lept from behind Marble rushing forward as fast as he could picking up speed slamming into the force field just as it closed slamming his hoves on the field. He landed as he watched Lighting and then them vanish.[colour=#0000cd] "...Marble....look man..we will get her back for you.."[/colour] he touched his shoulder and started moving back inside with him. They entered the building and thats when it hit him .[colour=#0000cd]"....Cloud Dasher" [/colour] he said before he took of in a blur of black and neon blue. As he tackled the pony they left in the hall pinning her to the wall.[colour=#0000cd] "...Your friends may have gotten away..but i won't let you, your ganna tell us what you know"[/colour] he gave a rather dark smile as he gripped her mane and drug her back to the room with the cell throwing her in he looked to spitfire and the other guards [colour=#0000cd] ".....Flash got away with blue streak and Lightning Dust.. we captured this one after she tried to stop us."[/colour] He looked back to Spitfire.[colour=#0000cd] "....Lightning dust was put under a spell...it was defiantly the same ponys I saw in the barracks. Black and purple uniforms, yellow goggles, and the leader has a bright red mane." [/colour]

Marble nearly hit the cadet behind him. In fact, he may have beaten her, possibly to death, if Shadow hadn't found him and calmed him down again. Shadow had a much calmer way of capturing her as well. They walked back to the cage. Marble thought that the cadet deserved more than just to be locked up in the cage, but he remained quiet. He didn't want to say anything. Or to talk. He wanted blood. His stupid mind continually played back memories of their time together. When they met, their first kiss, when they asked each other out, the sunset earlier when he asked her to marry him. The worst part was, his brain refused to let him not see the image of her screaming in agony as he could only watch. He let Shadow explain everything to Spitfire, and simply glared daggers through the cadet, which was still intimidating despite his silent sobbing and the tears. He wished that phrase was literal.

Spitfire stared at Shadow for a moment. She was petrified the whole time over what had just happened. She felt useless and weak for a moment. She was losing cadets left and right. She glared and looked to Marble. She was going to get Lightning dust back for him. She turned to the cage,[colour=#DAA520] "Now you listen here and you listen good. You will tell me all that you know or there will be dire concequences." [/colour]She threatened Cloud dasher.

CloudDasher was about to escape into a near-by room when Shadow tackled her. She squee'd in surprise and he pinned her to the wall "[colour=#add8e6]Well.. This was fast. I though you would at least take me on a date first[/colour]" She joked. "[colour=#add8e6]Ill tell you that I know your not going to win[/colour]" She smiled, He grabbed her by the mane which hurt a fair amount. Shadow threw her into the room with LightningDust and the others, Then was thrown into the cage. Marbel looked as if he could dash into the cage and snap her neck in 10 seconds flat. She sighed.. And put her hoofs on the Iron bars. Her muzzle in between two of them. "[colour=#add8e6]Whats the point.. I can just leave this body and let her die.. So dont try and threaten me[/colour]" She of course.. Was Bluffing

Spitfire began her interrogation. It wasn't exactly going too well, considering Spitfire didn't elaborate on 'dire consequences'. Marble always found that to work. The cadet threatened to leave the body and let her die. [colour=#ff0000]"Do it." [/colour]He said to her, his voice deep and angry, no longer caring about his innate shyness. [colour=#ff0000]"In fact, I insist. Go ahead and die, you useless [/colour](Go ahead and put your own creative insult here, while I avoid getting banned)[colour=#ff0000]" [/colour]He was, of course, completely serious, and wanted nothing more than to watch as the life of the one hurting his fillyfriend drain away. Hopefully slowly.

CloudDasher flinched when Shadow hit the bar's. She stumbled backwards into the cage. He then threatened to let Marble in who was calling her quite vile names. A clenching feeling began in her chest. She felt tears start to role down her cheeks. She sat quietly in the corner of the cage.. Fear took over and she wiped her red eyes of the tears. She shook her head, Trying to get the though out of her head, and quickly got up and leaned on the Bars once more. Sticking her muzzle out. "[colour=#add8e6]Fine, Let him in.. I dont care any-more, There's nothing I can do.. How in Luna do you think I know where they are? Im just A grunt! And this Mare.. Is my Puppet..[/colour]" She said. Referring to CloudDasher

Spitfire stepped back, She knew that she wasnt a good jailer, let alone at making threats. She heard a knock on the door outside, She opened the door to come face to face with Soarin. The backup had arrived, every single wonderbolt that there was had arrived. She sighed in relief. She trotted outside and started to explain what happened to the Academy, that there was a dark corruption taking over minds and that They needed to guard the Academy head to hoof. She assigned positions and let them go to them. She assigned 2 per squad so not to lose anymore to the Scourge that plauged the grounds. She saw Rainbowdash and called her into the holding room. [colour=#DAA520]" I havent the slightest clue what to do Rainbow..... i figured you might know something about it. Shadow can tel you more i have to go rest." [/colour]She said to the Rainbow Maned Mare. She trotted out and down the hall. Rainbow dash trotted over to shadow and Marble. [colour=#40E0D0]"Fill me in on what you know." [/colour]She asked them.

Shadow growled at the cadet and heard rainbow. He walked over to marble and smiled [colour=#0000cd]"Well big guy ill allow you to slam on the bars and scream all you want. I will hold onto the cell key though, cant have you killing the kid" [/colour]He then looked to Rainbow and nodded.[colour=#0000cd] "Good to see ya again, though it would be better if it weren't due to this. When everything started there was a ineradicable fog, cadets who were alone let out screams. I followed one to the stallions barracks and entered the room to see a group of ponys dressed in black and purple wonderbolt uniforms with yellow goggles. The leader seems to have black coat and brigth red mane and some weird red glowing spell " [/colour]he recalled as much as he could.[colour=#0000cd] [/colour]"They infected some cadets and now have Flasgbomb, Lightnig dust, a new cadet named Blue Streak, and this one i detained named Cloud Dasher." he remembered one last thing. [colour=#0000cd]"They brought up some revive of Nightmare moon" [/colour]

CloudDasher Banged against the Bars. Her eyes turned back to there normal Green "[colour=#add8e6]HEY! Lets get one thing straight! IM NO KID![/colour]" She yelled. Then pulled back. He eyes closed and returned to red. "[colour=#add8e6]Ohhooho.. Looks like Miss CloudDasher is trying to fight the curse.. How cute.[/colour]" She giggled

Rainbow Dash nodded at the facts that Shadow had let out to her. She glanced back to Cloud Dasher who was changing back and forth between forms. She remembered the Black suits well as well as who adorned them. He was very concerned when Nightmare moon was brought up, but how? [colour=#40E0D0]"Ok from what i have gathered here i say that the ones you refer to as bad guys are Shadowbolts. They worked with Nightmare moon when my friends and i tried to get the elements of harmony. Bit only for a momenr, when the bridge colapsed and i was tasked to fix it. Well being how cool i was i wasnt going to let the others down. When i landed on the opposite side i met them. There were three of them, they offered me a position on their team if i Abandoned my friends. That was uncool to me and i refused. They dissapeared after that."[/colour] She trotted to the cage her Rainbow mane flicked around a bit from her Wonderbolt uniform. [colour=#40E0D0]"They have this wierd ability to manipulate fog and turn into a purple mist it seems. And this Spell must be some kind of mind control."[/colour] She examined Cloud dasher's eyes closely she then booped her on the nose which caused cloud to squeak a little. [colour=#40E0D0]And i guess the reason this one had an outburst and is still here because the spell wasnt fully completed. Thus limiting their powers and the strength of the mind control. I think she still has her true self in there and is just trying to fight the spell off."[/colour] She inquired. she turned away and trotted to a window.[colour=#40E0D0] " now the Question is why are they here? What are they looking for?"[/colour] She siad. She turned her head to see Marble and Shadow with raised eyebrows about her inquiries. It wasnt natural of her to be this thoughtfull. [colour=#40E0D0]"Hey you stay at Twilight's house for a solid day and not absorb anything. Its all about the books and spells with her."[/colour] She giggled.

Shadow face hooved at the explanation to her thoughtful analyses of the situation and sighed. [colour=#0000cd]"I gave you to much credit"[/colour] he joked as he nodded.[colour=#0000cd] "Well at least you gave us a name to what we are facing.. Shadowbolt huh?"[/colour] he looked to the cadet in the cage. [colour=#0000cd]"Well at least the KID is fighting[/colour]" he grinned noting her hating of being called kid. [colour=#0000cd]"As for why they are here we don't have any clues yet. The acadamy has changed alot since we all graduated, we even have some new defensve crystal it seems."[/colour] he yawned as he shrugged [colour=#0000cd]"So, got any ideas?"[/colour]

CloudDasher's eyes turned back to green "[colour=#add8e6]What did I say about the kid thing?! I Swear.. When I get my hooves on you[/colour]" Her eyes turned back to red "[colour=#add8e6]Please stop that.. Its quite annoying having to deal with her.[/colour]"

(Going to bed. Night every-pony)

Rainbow dash put a hoof on her chin, [colour=#40E0D0]"Maybe it has to do with the crystal you brought up. It might be of some value to them somehow." [/colour]She guessed.

Flashbomb felt the mist around him ebb away as they reached their destination. A cloud that was very very far away from the academy. He found himself surrounded by shadow bolts. Thunder swift trotted over to Flashbomb and Blue streak, he placed his hoof on Flash's shoulder [colour=#FF0000]"You have done well, and for that you shall be rewarded." [/colour]He spoke in a low tone. His red eyes flared, a purple mist surrounded Flash and Bluestreak. He felt a chill come over him then a cold dark feeling in his heart. When the mist cleared he opened his eyes. His eyes had grown much brighter and as well, he adorned the Shadowbolt uniform. Something about it made him feel much more stronger, Faster. Thunderswift smiled to them, [colour=#FF0000]"Your transformation is complete, There is no possability for your old self to return. Your a Shadowbolt now, You serve me but we all work For Nightmare Moon. Your abilities now allow you to control the mist as well your strength ,agility and speed will increase by %60. Welcome brothers." [/colour]He turned back to Lightning Dust's body, he saw her stir and troted over to her. He continued to wrap her in the mist as well. After awhile the mist floated up and when it cleared Lightning Dust had become a Shadow bolt too. When she opened her eyes the glowed a bright red. [colour=#FF0000]"Welcome sister to the Shadowbolts." [/colour]Thunderswift growled. Lightning dust only smiled with evil eyes glowing bright. Thunder swift trotted to the ege of the cloud and looked in the direction of the Academy.[colour=#FF0000] "The Puzzlepieces are coming together...soon we shal have the crystal. We will then have enough power to infect every single pegasus in equestia. Then whan that is over, we assult Canterlot and Restore nightmare moon! It will happen soon i can feel it." [/colour]He chuckled.

Swift stared in awe at Rainbow dash. She was a legend to her. She kept her mouth shut and tried her best to not squee. Swift wondered about how the red eyes had changed a ponies mood and how it acted like a parasite. Perhaps it's possible for the parasite to be detached?

Gadget walked around the barrier. He knew the magic was powerful and how it seemed to keep out these...things. He continued to move around the barrier, Deciding whether or not to go through and leave all of them, or to stay and try to fix the problem.

Rainbow dash trotted out of the holding room and down to the hall with the crystal. She stopped and looked it over, She looked around to make sure nopony was looking. She opened the case and touched it, It sparked and the magic flowed down her forelimb. She jumped back as the magic flowed through her, She felt faster and stonger for a moment. Then the magic connection between her and the gem faded. She had no clue what to make of it, It seemed that it held Raw magic that had not yet been channeled into what it could become. Like a blank canvas waiting to be painted on. She figured that whenever somepony specific touched it, it would amplify them by who they were. She shook her head, she needed to get out more and not hang around Twilight for long periods of time, she was becoming her.