The Academy Chapter 2

Dabom444

AngelSnapp ran out after lyria. Marble had been infected and gave Lyria a blow to the face. She pinned Marble but Marble countered, He smiled and Said something inaudible to Angel, Then kissed Lyria.. Angel's eye twiched with rage.. "[colour=#800000]What... Was... That..[/colour]" Marble suggested that it could also go "Further" Angel charged at full speed and tackled Marble into a wall "[colour=#800000]Don't touch her you piece of cud[/colour]" He yelled giving him a blow to the stomach

Gadget through a thick cloud into velocity and turned to looked at shimmer. [colour=#ff0000]"I said two." [/colour][colour=#000000]He began to charge at her with a cloud in his hoof. His shadowbolt magic was doing something though. Making the cloud thicker and realer. As if it was a real sword. [/colour]

Flashbomb faught tooth and hoof against the Shadowbolts. The evil spirit inside him was in time with him watching his back through it all. [colour=#A52A2A]"One to your left flank!" [/colour]It yelled. Flash kicked out and sent one shadobolt tumbling. He grabbed another and threw her into the crowd. He saw Spitifire being attacked by Marble but Was saved by Lyria. As well as Angel helped with the battle. Flashbomb felt a large weight hit his back he whipped around and threw The shadowbolt off of him and growled. It was mass chaos. Wonderbolts were being corrupted. Shadowbolts being Cleansed, It seemed that the battle was going to be one of the ages. He doubled back and found lightning dust on the ground wrestling with Soarin. Flash grabbed her and threw her off of him. She fell over the edge but managed to fly before she fell far. She flew back into the fight, Flashbomb defended Twilight sparkle. Twilight kept shooting the spell into the gem not paying attention to the battle around her. The spell hit many Shadowbolts left and right. Thunder Swift took note of this and Roared in anger [colour=#FF0000]"The Gem you fools Get the gem!" [/colour]He took off for Twilight but was intercepted by Rainbowdash. They tumbled on the ground in a flail of feathers. The Academy grounds were now a Battlefield. The roars and cries of ponies filling the air.

(remember dont get bloody and gory or it will land in 18 section)

The situation was getting funner! Somepony charged and tackled Marble against the wall, and punched him in the chest, only managing to hurt the real Marble. [colour=#ff0000]Angel's really strong... [/colour][colour=#b22222]So his name is Angel then. [/colour]Corrupted Marble looked up at Angel with a maniac grin. [colour=#b22222]"Is wittle Angel sad his wittle fiwwfwiend woves me more?" [/colour]He teased him, as he attempted to escape, though Angel had a strong grip. He noticed his cutie mark. [colour=#ff0000]"Get over. Nopony could love some bad photographer." [/colour]Angel seemed slightly surprised. [colour=#ff0000]"What? Did you think I was some separate entity or something? This is the real Marble. The Shadowbolts just showed me how to be more honest with everypony." [/colour]The real Marble was yelling at him to stop, but could do nothing more than that, and hope that Angel didn't hurt him too much.

Velocity changed his angle, flying over the cloud and into the sky. Shimmer smiled, holding her ground, "I heard you the first time. But frankly, it's not me you need to worry about," As she said this, Velocity rocketed out of the sky, headed directly for Gadget, "My brother is easily worth two."

Angel stood above Marble, Pinning him to the ground.. he threw insults at him. Telling him the Lyria loved him more in a kiddy tone. Angel stared at him, There was no need to hurt him. He was detained. He looked at his cutie mark, Telling him how worthless he was and that he was the real marble. How the ShadowBolts showed him how to be more honest. Angel kept staring at him. Tightening his grip on marble. He hit him one more time in the stomach. "[colour=#800000]Shut up![/colour]" He looked over at lyria. Then back at Marble.. [colour=#800000]You already have LightningDust.. If you want Lyria I guess I could take her off your hooves.[/colour]" He told him.. Trying to make him angry.

Marble's trolling was working. Angel punched him again, and told him to shut up. He even tried to threaten him! That made corrupted Marble laugh, though the real Marble was screaming 'no'. [colour=#ff0000]"Go ahead. Why should I care? She's just another mare, they're a dime a dozen." [/colour]He teased Angel, hoping to get him more angry. Or make Lyria angry. Or Lightning Dust. Any of them would have a hilarious reaction!

Lyria growled, and looked at Marble. [colour=#800080]"I'm seriously about to hurt a stallion REALLY bad here in a second if you continue." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria growled again, unamused by the situation. She looked at Marble's eyes, and knew that deep inside the real Marble was in there. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Come on Marble... Fight him... I know you can..." [/colour]

Marble laughed at Lyria's angry reaction. [colour=#ff0000]"Hurt me as much as you like." [/colour]He whispered to her, giving her 'those eyes', while the inner Marble cowered in fear. She then said something about fighting him. Corrupted Marble thought it was directed at him, and smirked. [colour=#ff0000]"As you wish." [/colour]With that, he pushed away Angel and gave him a punch in the face. [colour=#ff0000]"Come on and fight me!" [/colour]Marble yelled in his ear, while the real Marble went back to trying to fight the corruption. It was getting weaker, it seemed, but was still too powerful to overthrow just yet.

Gadget looked to the mare. [colour=#ff0000]"Let me rephrase that." [/colour][colour=#000000]He turned to the stallion and held a shadow like orb in a hoof. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"I wish to battle the you and your brother but..." [/colour][colour=#000000]He prepared himself as the male guard charged forward. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"I now realize I have more important matters than you two." [/colour][colour=#000000]He dropped or so it seemed. All that remained was a puddle of darkness. A puddle that moved forward past the mare and closer to Twilight. He knew the Stallion, going at the speeds he was, wouldn't be able to stop and would either charged through the clouds or into his sister. Either way He didn't care, he only wanted to fight Ms. Sparkle.[/colour]

Lyria kicked him back down, and shoved him into a wall, holding him there. [colour=#800080]"Not. Angel." [/colour][colour=#000000]She growled, and punched his muzzle. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Come on Marble... You can fight this coward. That's all he is.. He may be strong but your stronger." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria whispered, trying to get to the real Marble again. [/colour]

Lyria moved fast, and was able to kick Marble off and pin him up against the wall again. She was abnormally defensive for the shy mare he had expected. She was telling him tot fight him. He tried, but Lyria was too strong for him to get off. [colour=#ff0000]"If you could let me down, mare, then I'll happily fight him." [/colour]Meanwhile, the real Marble was gaining progress in taking control again. He finally got out of the pure darkness, and for a few moments, his eyes were their normal chocolate brown, and he was able to speak. [colour=#ff0000]"Help..." [/colour]That was all he could say before he was taken over again. [colour=#ff0000]"Now be a good boy and stay in there. Now, I believe you wanted to hurt me? Come on, hit me with your best shot!" [/colour]Marble braced himself again, hoping Lyria wouldn't be tricked by his taunts.

Shimmer made an irritated face, following after the puddle, calling, "Twilight! Heads up! One of them got past me!"

Velocity attempted to slow himself. Realizing this was a lost cause, he turned so his armored side would crash into the ground first. While it didn't save him completely from injury, the armor absorbed some of the shock. The stallion lay still for a few moments

[colour=#800080]"Come on Marble! Your almost there!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria said, calling out to him. She didn't harm him again, but continued to push for Marble to win over the false Marble. [/colour]She grabbed a few pieces of rope, and tied them around his hooves tightly, the tied them to some doorknobs nearby. She took a step back, and sat next to Angel.

Lyria annoyingly tied Marble's hooves with some rope, like some dog, and left him, sitting over by Angel. Marble tried to break free, but the ropes were tight. Meanwhile, the real Marble was fighting over control again. It was a pretty neutral battle. In reality, one of Marble's eyes turned back to normal, but the other was still red. [colour=#ff0000]"It hurts..." [/colour]Marble muttered, still in pain from the fight earlier. He was breathing heavily from the strain, and was very tired. [colour=#ff0000]"I said behave!" [/colour]Corrupted Marble screamed, as he bit his own hoof, causing the real Marble to eep in pain. [colour=#ff0000]"Help..." [/colour]Marble muttered again. [colour=#ff0000]"Stop it... Stop me!" [/colour]The other Marble took over control of his voice again. [colour=#ff0000]"I'll break every bone in this worthless body unless you silence!"[/colour]

Flashbomb wrestled hard with Thunder swift as he joined Rainbow Dash. Thunder swift roared with anger he it flash with Lightning Fast speed. He hit him in a combo of 15 hits before throwing him to the ground. Flash fell down and flailed, He tried to catch his breath. Thunder was taking off for Twilight to help Gadget. Flash wouldnt have any of that and he grabbed Thunder's back hoof. Thunder hit the ground and Whipped around he kicked Flash which dazed him. Rainbow dash whom had been Thrown off earlier shot forward in a stream of colours. She hit him knocking him down, Thunder charged his spell and began to drain Rainbowdash mid fight. Rainbow dash felt herself forget everything and Turned on Flashbomb. She shot at him and they battled through the fog. He covered his face as the corrupted dash Assulted him. He was running low on endurance, The Evil spirit from within him took his place and started Fighting Rainbow. He hit her hard in the stomach which put her of Kilter. He then Headbutted her which knocked her down. Flash's Eyes Glowed and flicked to see Thunder Attacking Twilight. Twilight shot a Defensive spell to counter his attack then shot him away with some energy. Flash Flew over and Winglocked Thunder. They rolled on the ground yet again.

Twilight noticed the puddle after Thunder attacked her. She Levitated off the ground and activated a shield around herself. All of the spell casting was wearing on her though and it showed. She shot a Spelldown whick Shocked Gadget as he emerged. She returned to shooting Pacification spells into the gem.

The corrupted Rainbow dash got up and shook her head. She looked up to see Marble, Angel and Lyria quarreling. She smiled and Shot at Lyria knocking her to the ground. She attacked her with blows from her front Hooves.

Lightning dust found Spitfire and was Battling with her on the seperate side of the field. She was losing though as Spitfire hit her over and over again. She spat and glared at spitfire[colour=#FF0000] "Is that all!? Comeon!" [/colour]She mocked her. Spitfire tackled her and they fought in the dirt.

The battle was at a stalemate, not winning for any side. Dust rolled through the air as the battle continued.

Shimmer shot towards Gadget as he emerged.

Velocity pushed himself up, having finally come to. His armor was mangled, and he was unable to feel his one wing. He growled, lowering his horned helmet as he mustered up the strength to aid his sister.

Lyria wiped some blood from around his mouth, and licked his nose. [colour=#800080]"Okay..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria said, [/colour][colour=#800080]"I just hope he'll be okay... Are you okay?"[/colour]

She licked his nose and asked if he was alright. "[colour=#800000]Dont worry about me, Ive had worse[/colour]" He told her.

Suddenly out of what seemed no where, RainbowDash tackled lyria, Angel sprang into action. RainbowDash we giving Lyria multiple blows to the head. Angel grabbed her and put her in a hold. "[colour=#800000]I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON OUR SIDE[/colour]" He yelled at her. At this point. Angel trusted no one, Anyone could turn if they were caught. He shuddered when he looked at lyria "[colour=#800000]You alright?[/colour]" He asked. Still containing the corrupted RainbowDash.

(Sorry, I gots confused X3 :razz:)

(Oh dear celestia! I didn't even see that post! Oopsies.... :P ) Lyria's vision was blurry, and the room was spinning. She stood, and looked at Angel. [colour=#800080]"Y-yeah... I'm fine... Just a little... Dizzy..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said, and lost her balance and collapsed to the floor. She sat up, and looked at Rainbow Dash. [/colour][colour=#800080]"What are you thinking!!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She coughed a little. [/colour][colour=#800080]"I thought you were with us!"[/colour]