The Academy Chapter 2

Dabom444

The battle raged on for 30 minutes. Eventually pegasai fell one by one in exhaustion and in pain from the constant fighting. Flashbomb was feeling his muscles start to give when even the evil spitit's endurance faultered. He was hit hard by Thunder in a three hit combo. Flash fell back and landed on the ground hitting his head. He was spent, [colour=#A52A2A]"I.....im done Flash..... i cant go on..." [/colour]The voice rang through his mind. Flash coughed hard and breathed heavily [colour=#0000FF]"Me too....." [/colour]He groaned. He saw Thunder trot slowly over to him. He had his share of wounds as well. He put his hoof on Flash's chest. Flash's ribs ached and he gritted his teeth. Thunder Laughed quietly,[colour=#FF0000] "You Wonderbolts dont know when to stay down......It takes alot to do you in, i will give you that." [/colour]He chuckled. He raised his hoof to deliver the final blow when a Flash of Yellow hit him. It was Spitfire, She wrestled him to the ground and in his shock Thunder Was not capable of retaliating. Spitfire looked back to Flash to check on him. Thunder Kicked Spitfire off and Fought back. They Traded kicks, scratches and punches. Eventually Thunder was the victor, throwing A defeated spitfire aside. [colour=#FF0000]"And now the pitiful leader falls. You have run out of time, and luck." [/colour]He growled.

Gadget was close, very very close. He emerged and was just about to grab the gem when he was pushed onto the cloud floor by Shimmer. Gadget angrily pushed her off and twirled his sword in his hoof. [colour=#ff0000]"All right, let's go. You to there brother Join us!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said. [/colour]

[colour=#000000](Boss battle, Yay!)[/colour]

(Edit: Not done yet!)

[colour=#800080]"No!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Blitz said as she tackled Thunder. [/colour][colour=#800080]"I won't let you win, not...not while I still have a trick up my sleeve." [/colour]

Velocity growled, ignoring his pain as he made for his sister and Gadget.

Shimmer floated back into the air slightly when Gadget pushed her off. She watched him as she shook her front hooves, causing the blades on either side to fall into place.

(the blades she has are kinda like these: http://equestria-prevails.deviantart.com/art/Shocker-Trooper-343495167)

ShadowSound flew above the clouds as he then shot back down he picked up speed as he breached the sound barrier a large neon blue wave spreading out as he emerged from the clouds He spun around and put his hoof out kicking Thunder Swift in the side in order to stop himself from that speed. He than landed on his feet huffing some, a little blood from his lip and some wounds but mostly out of breath. [colour=#0000cd]"If you want our leader, you go through those who believe in her." [/colour]he smiled at the cadet in training.[colour=#0000cd] " You there, you've done well, but twilight needs your help, see if you can convince your mentor to take back control."[/colour] He then looked to flash in the corner of his eye. [colour=#0000cd]"Yo, you still alive?" [/colour] He smiled seeing the stallion still breathing.[colour=#0000cd] "Good, as for you..." [/colour]he galloped and headbutted the shadowbolt before he could get back to his feet steadily.[colour=#0000cd] "..i think you've over stayed your welcome, and Luna is happy being back, don't take that from her!"[/colour]

Thunder rolled on the ground, as Shadow hit him. he was in major pain from the blow and now had 2 ponies on him He had just about enough.Shadow jested him mocking him for being a poor leader. [colour=#FF0000]"ENOUGH!" [/colour]He yelled. He kicked Blits in the stomach with al of his might. He grabbed her and thew her a good half a football field. He turned to Gadget and saw he had the guards under control. He growled and took off so fast it made the ground shake.

Rainbow Dash struggled and glared at Lyria she growled in anger as she tried to break free. She screamed when she couldnt break Angel's grip. Her eyes burned red from the curse She closed them and striggled to resist it. She opened her eyes again and they were switching back and forth between normal and cursed. [colour=#40E0D0]"I.....I cant resist it! Help me!" [/colour]she begged. The force over took her again and she struggled once more. She finnaly slipped away and shot of in a rainbow streak. She aimed to help Thunder finnish this.

Flashbomb coughed hard, His muscles were shot but he wanted to go on. He got up slowly and saw that Spitfire was to hurt to go on. He looked over to See Rainbow Dash and Thunder shooting for Twilight Sparkle. He unfirled his wings which were missing feathers. He groaned and Shot after them. He managed to Muster enough energy to grab Rainbow dash They fell to the ground. She hit him and flailed. Flashbomb put her in a full wing and Forelimbs lock. He struggled to hold her down. He looked up to See Thunder assulting the protective shield around Twilight. He was in a rage and each blow on the shield glowed with the curse. The shield cracked and broke. He knocked Twilight down and Siezed the Gem. Flash's eyes dialated, He hit Rainbowdash on the back of the head and Flew at fast speeds to Stop him.

Thunder felt the power surge through him, His eyes glowed very bright. [colour=#FF0000]"Game over!" [/colour]He shouted. A large magical projectile struck Flash down. He felt his strength and his will drain away. He barely could see through his right eye. [colour=#0000FF]"N....nooooo...." [/colour]He groaned with pain surging through him. Twilight lay nearby and sat up rubbing her head. She looked up in fear at Thunder.

(sorry shadow i was typing and on my xbox i cant see new replies without restarting. i fix.)

Marble continued biting at himself and yelling, as they both fought over control of him body. Eventually though, when corrupted Marble began twisting his hoof at an odd angle, the real Marble could no longer fight due to the pain, and receded back to the depths of his mind. [colour=#ff0000]"Good. Now he's gone. I just have to..." [/colour]Marble tried putting weight on his hooves, but fell over, and made the real Marble cry out in pain. [colour=#ff0000]"Oh shut up. I just have to walk with three hooves it seems. No problem." [/colour]He got up again, and remembered the second problem. [colour=#ff0000]"Would somepony remove this annoying rope, please?" [/colour]He asked, as he realized that they were all fighting Rainbow Dash. He then began cheering. [colour=#ff0000]"Defeat those annoying ponies! Make them suffer!"[/colour]

Shimmer cursed to herself repeatedly under her breath as Thunder shot past her, unable to risk leaving Gadget unattended.

Velocity spread his wings, one of which cracked as he did. He grit his teeth, looking at Thunder through rage filled eyes, he took off, adrenaline allowing him to ignore the pain

Lyria heard Marble, and turned. [colour=#800080]"S-Shut up." [/colour][colour=#000000]She growled, and her vision started to fade. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Sh-She is gone anyways..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria fell to the floor, her head throbbing. [/colour]

Gadget had tried to fall back but was still cut slightly on his face. Blood began to fall from his face and onto his sword. He gave a sly smile as his eyes trailed to his sword...his red, destructive, evil eyes. Eyes that didn't belong to him, Eyes that were a terrible sign of corruption. Gadget had fallen, to far now. He put his sword down and looked to Thunder in time to see him send Blitz flying. His eyes turned purple now and his sword was held strongly in his hooves. [colour=#0000cd]"DON'T TOUCH MY CADET!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said rushing into Thunder. He was now prepared to fight for anything left. The words of a mare who Gadget couldn't recall echoed through his mind. [/colour][colour=#00ffff]"It isn't a matter of why we fight. It's a question of what we fight for." [/colour][colour=#000000]He held these words as he attacked Thunder, an odd red aura covered his sword and was crawling up his hoof. It was only a matter of Time before Gadget would fall again, and this time to far to be saved.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Blitz flew through the air and broke through the cloud barrier for a second. Her wings wouldn't open and it wouldn't be long until she hit the ground. She fell until a light force picked her up. She couldn't see it as she was launched into the air again. She heard a male voice say, [/colour][colour=#696969]"Watch for Gadget." [/colour][colour=#000000]She then was launched up and landed on the cloud barrier, very confused.[/colour]

Angel Wiped blood from his muzzle "[colour=#800000]Yeh, Shes gone.[/colour]" he looked back to see Lyria collapse. He rushed over to her and looked over her. He raised her head and made sure she was still breathing.. Which she was.. He sighed in relief. "[colour=#800000]Lyria, Whats the matter? Are you alright?"[/colour] Angel looked down both hall-way's making sure no-pony was going to surprise attack him. He held Lyria's head in his hoofs "[colour=#800000]Come on lyria, You have to tell me what's wrong..[/colour]" he told her.. He felt tears start to well up in his eyes.. He tried his best to fight them back.

Shadow growled as Thunder flew past he pushed off the ground and flew after him.[colour=#0000cd] "No!" [/colour] He shouted as Thunder grabbed the gem from twilight. He landed next to her and helped her up.[colour=#0000cd] "You okay?" [/colour] he gave her a concerned smile as he himself winced in some pain. [colour=#0000cd]"If you have any ideas or spells now would be a great time to use them" [/colour] He then smiled and spread his wings wincing again [colour=#0000cd]"If only Luna herself would stop this, it would shatter their spirits"[/colour] he commented as he took to the air in a gust of speed shooting twords ThunderSwift[colour=#0000cd] "Hand it over!" [/colour]

[colour=#800080]"I just..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lyria coughed. [/colour][colour=#800080]"My head... it hurts... I feel like I'm going to black out..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said, looking at Angel, seeing the tears welling up in his eyes. She weakl raised a hoof to his cheek, and then pet his mane softly. [/colour][colour=#800080]"I'll be okay... I promise."[/colour]

Shimmer watched Gadget in disbelief for a few seconds before she got her mind under control. She launched herself at Thunder.

Her brother was doing the same, his sheer will power mixed with adrenaline allowing him to fly faster than his wing should have allowed. The siblings knew they had little chance agains the Shadowbolt leader, but that was the risk they knew they were taking when they volunteered to accompany Twilight.

The Battle had Subsided to Just a trickle of Quarrels now. Ponies still lay everywhere unable to move or fight eachother anymore.

Thunder Saw Gadget had Recovered from His curse and was attacking him now. He whipped around and Laughed The power of the Gem Grew and Flashed with a Dark Aroura. [colour=#FF0000]"You shall not foil my plans! All of Equestria will bow to Nightmare Moon! All will be under her Conrtol and you cant Stop it!" [/colour]He shouted. His eyes eminated aLarge burning red as a Giant blast from the Gem Hit Gadget. It knocked him back and the spell's effects Affected him to the point of Near exhaustion. [colour=#FF0000]"Such power cannot be controled! it can however be Reigned over!" [/colour]He shouted.

Flash struggled to get up the voice in his head murmered, [colour=#A52A2A]"Its no use.....He has Won....." [/colour]Flash opened his eyes [colour=#0000FF]"No....its not over....I cant...."[/colour]

Twilight was thankfull when Shadow picked her up. Everything was Falling apart, Shadow had the gem and her guards were in terrible pain. [colour=#800080]"Oh no.....I dont know what to do..... by now we would use the Elements but i didnt bring them or my friends.....ive failed." [/colour]She started to cry a little and fell into self pity.

Flash choked and turned his head to Twilight and shadow.[colour=#0000FF] " Use your spell again! Its....gotta do something!"[/colour] He choked. [colour=#0000FF]"Anything!.....Do it!" [/colour]He yelled. He felt his body give out and he collapsed.

Twilight looked over to Flash Then back to Thunder. She closed her eyes and began the spell. This time she struggled to overpower the spell. She needed to be defended in doing so.

Rainbow dash got up slowly and Grunted. She looked to her right and Saw Lightning dust whom was defeated by Spitfire earlier get up. They both looked twoards Flash, Shadow,Gadget and 2 other guards. They saw Twilight charging a spell. They nodded to eachother with their Corrupted eyes and Shot forward Twoards Twilight to stop her. Shadow would have to ward them off.

Velocity noticed the unique contrails of Rainbow and Lightning. He watched them shortly changing his trajectory to follow them.

Shimmer hovered a few feet from Thunder, scanning the surrounding area briefly while she tried to make a decision.

Shadow stopped as he looked at the two rushing ponys and sighed.[colour=#0000cd] "...this will hurt..."[/colour] he said to him self as he walked forward to give more fighting room and slide his wing in the cloud cutting it and pushing the part twilight stood on away some.[colour=#0000cd] "...sorry"[/colour] he said as he rushed forward and spread his raven coloured wings hitting the two charging ponys with them and knocking them to their backs as he let out a grunt his wing having gotten hurt earlier. But he knew he didn't have time to feel the pain and spun around stomping his hoof next to rainbows head as she was closest. [colour=#0000cd]"RAINBOWDASH! REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!" [/colour]He shouted at her in his best spitfire like command voice. [colour=#0000cd]"TWILIGHT SPARKLE NEEDS YOU RIGHT NOW! YOU CALL YOURSELF A LOYAL FRIEND!?" [/colour]he jumped back as he saw lighting dust rush him from the corner of his eye.[colour=#0000cd] "And you..."[/colour] he grabbed her back hoof and spun her using her own weight against her throwing her to a cloud. [colour=#0000cd]"You corrupted the pony you said you loved, you should be ashamed!"[/colour] He was hoping that appealing to their feelings for those they knew would call out more of their true selves.

Velocity rushed to aid Shadow a fast as his wing would let him, his mind set on causing damage.

Shimmer kept herself between Thunder and Twilight, the light of her flickering blades reflecting on her silvery mane. She knew if he really wanted to he could just end her, but she would take the hit if it bought Twilight the necessary time

Angel Grunted. He looked around. Everypony was still fighting of lying down either injured or just plain exhausted. Angel looked back down at lyria [colour=#800000]Stay awake Lyria.. Stay awake, Tell me about how we meet. How did you feel when we first meet.. Tell me[/colour]" He asked her. Trying to keep her from falling asleep.

Thunder heard a familiar charging noise, he noticed that Gadget was Stunned for a moment. He turned his gaze to Twilight. He saw her charging a spell. He turned still holding the gem, He held the gem up and it shot a Spell at her. But since shimmer was in the way she took the blow. Thunder Glared [colour=#FF0000]"You just dont Get it do you!? You have lost and still you presist to fight on!" [/colour]He held up the gem again this time he was sure to Hit Twilight. The gem glowed and was about to fire.

Flashbomb struggled yet again to get up. He wanted so badly to help shadow and the two guards to fight. He looked up and saw the situation taking a turn for the worse. He caught sight of Thunder Charging the gem. He saw who the target was, Twilight. He unfolded his wings and Threw himself to Guard Twilight while she finnished the spell.

The Spell shot from The gem. It was the strongest spell that Thunder could muster (Him not being a unicorn and all) The spell shot forwrd at Twilight. Flashbomb intercepted it and took the full blunt force of it. He fell to the ground, His body Sparking from the spell.

Twilight's spell had overcharged, she stood up and opened her eyes. They were glowing a bright white, She could hardly sustain the Magic and it finnaly shot forward at Thunder.

Shimmer lay on the ground, standing on the edge of consciousness from taking the hit. She watched Twilight going at Thuser through a dark haze for a few seconds before she attempted to pull herself over to Flash to check his condition.

((Blue, best as I can tell: Twilight is having a showdown with Thunder, Shimmer, I believe Gadget and Flash are out of the fight, as is most everpony. Shadow and Velocity (mainly Shadow ATM) are fighting Corrupt!Dash and Corrupt!Dust. I suppose you could help those two against their opponents? Somebody else can probably explain this better than me, but hey, I tried.)

( you could say you were fighting the whole time and now are to beat up to go on like the othert ponies.)

The shot had knocked Twilight back and had rushed straight for Thunder. Thunder didnt have time to react he tried to Dodge the shot. It hit the Crystal and fizzled. Thunder opened his eyes and began to Laugh in triumph [colour=#FF0000]"Thats all!? You couldnt possably......what!?" [/colour]He was interupted by the gem starting to glow an earie glow. He raised an eyebrow at it and then began to fear it. [colour=#FF0000]"What have you done!?" [/colour]Thunder demanded. He felt an energy shoot through him. It burned like a thousand suns. Thunder yelled and dropped the Crystal. It Flashed white and when it hit the ground it burst. A large flash and then a explosion followed afterward. Thunder roared in agony as he felt the energy burn him He felt the evil power being desintigrated from his blood. The explosion shook the skies and broke windows in ponyville. The whole Academy was engufled in the Magical light as it engufled the sky.