The Academy Chapter 2

Dabom444

Velocity began to laugh, but stopped with a wince. He nodded, turning to show his injured wing, "Oh yeah. You managed to make me crash land and bust up wing. Not to sound like an arrogant pig, but that definitely isn't something that happens to often." He grinned

Marble smiled when Lightning Dust forgave him, and he wiped away his tears with his non-broken hoof. The doctor came by, and did his examination. After a number of bandages, and a brace on his left hoof, the doc was done, and gave him a warning of putting too much weight on his hoof. [colour=#ff0000]"I'll be careful." [/colour]He told him, as he lay up and looked at Lightning. [colour=#ff0000]"Well... This has been an odd day." [/colour]He joked, with a small laugh. [colour=#ff0000]"I'm just glad your eyes are back... Your lovely eyes... DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!" [/colour]His face turned redder in embarrassment.

Spitfire nodded to Shimmer and smiled [colour=#DAA520]"We are all equal here, there is no need to adress me as such." [/colour]She chimed to Shimmer.

Flashbomb tried to Comfort Marble and Lightning dust some more but the doctor Called him. He glanced over to the doctor then back to Marble and Lightning dust not wanting to leave. Lightning dust smiled to him, " Go on flash, we will be ok..." She said to him. Flash nodded and Trotted over to the Doctor. He Got on a bed that was now Vacated from a less injured pegasus. He was starting to be examined. He looked over to Velocity who was talking with Gadget. [colour=#0000FF]"So your a royal guard? Thats so cool!" [/colour]He complimented him.

In the middle of Marble's embarrassed deep breathes, Dawn appeared out of nowhere. Marble almost didn't recognize her at first. [colour=#ff0000]"I don't think either of us has enough time to get the whole story." [/colour]He joked to her. He looked around the medical ward until he thought he saw Lyria. [colour=#ff0000]"Looks like she's over there." [/colour]He pointed her out to her, and lay back down again.

Shimmer nods, putting her hoof down with a smile, "Understood ma-, Spitfire."

Velocity turned his gaze to Flashbomb, still grinning, "Thanks! It's pretty darn cool to be able to say I met the entire Wonderbolt squadron... Though in some ways I'd rather not meet them in again." He said, scratching his short amber mane where Gadget kicked him through his helmet.

Flashbomb smiled and coughed when the Doctor checked his ribs. " Hmmm seems like they are broken." The doctor said with a thoughtfull look on his face. He trotted away to fetch Mending powder. Flashbomb saw Dawn and waved to Her [colour=#0000FF]"Hi dawn! How are things?" [/colour]He asked her.

Spitfire sighed for the 10th time today, she lay her head back and waited for the doctor to finnish with everypony. [colour=#DAA520]"Thanks for the help Shimmer, You and your brother helped big time." [/colour]She said to her with thankfullness

Lightning dust saw Dawn and smiled to Her, she Saw a nurse walk over to her. " Could you come with me for a moment please? i have to check your wounds." She murmered to Lightning. Lightning nodded and followed her to a Chair since all the beds were occupied at the moment. The nurse looked her over and asked her to remove the shadowbolt outfit. Lightning dust removed it and dropped it to the floor. It popped and dissapeared into smoke. She had scratches here and there and possably bruised lungs. She was having some trouble breathing after her fight with Spitfire.

Twilight was through with being looked over from the nurse. She got up and rubbed her head, Her horn hurt greatly. She flapped her wings slightly, She didnt really use them and she figured she ought to more. She didnt want to leave and go right back to Canterlot right away. She enjoyed not having to be in the royal getup and the freedom that she greatly missed. She trotted over to Velocity [colour=#800080]"Still pretty banged up huh? Hey velocity, i know that you were tasked to protect me along with Shimmer and all. Since you are injured and you might have to stay the night here i guess i should stay too." [/colour]She said to Him with a smile. She was kinda asking him because he was the one who called the shots on their endeavor here. She hoped he would say yes and not send her back home right away. She heard Rainbowdash chuckle and trot next to her.[colour=#00FFFF] "Yea since your her bodyguards and all it would make sense that she would have to stay in your vicinity." [/colour]She said with a smile. Twilight nudged her [colour=#800080]"Rainbow..." [/colour]She said with a giggle. They looked to Velocity for an answer.

Shimmer went to salute again, but held back, "Just doing our duty as soldiers of Equestria." She said, smiling, "If only Commander Jetstream saw us now..." she said to herself under her breath.

Velocity nodded, smiling broadly, "Of course. We could all use a little down time now and again, couldn't we?" He raised an eyebrow at Rainbow, somewhat oblivious amusement playing on his features.

Gadget looked around. [colour=#000000]He opened his mouth to speak but stopped. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"I forgot." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said.[/colour]

The doctor Finished with Flash's wounds and had binded them. He was now done dressing everypony's wounds and left to work on restocking the shelves. Spitfire got up and looked at everypony, [colour=#DAA520]"Everypony! I would like you to know that this recent battle was not anypony's fault. I dont want anypony believing that they had caused any harm intentionally. It was a ancient evil magic that messed with the minds of so many...... It wasnt even thunder swift's fault for he too was tricked by the spell. He does not deserve a single glance of distain. Now the Academy has suffered much damage from the battle. You all fought viciously and i am sorry to say but we cannot continue with this year" [/colour]She said. Ponies were starting to Moan with regret that they couldnt go on. [colour=#DAA520]"Although the Academy has been slowed to a crawl and cant go on until repairs are made doesnt mean that this class should be hindered in anyway. This battle has shown me the courage and valor everypony had in a time of crysis. Although some were under the spell and fought against the wonderbolts you gave one strong push of a fight. So with consideration I have decided that everypony in this class has now shown me enough to be deemed Wonderbolts!"[/colour] She said. The room became silent and The cadets cheered. Flashbomb smiled, he kinda wished he graduated through valor instead of Determination. But these cadets deserved it. The cheers continued on until Spitfire spoke again [colour=#DAA520]"Everypony will meet tommarow morning for the Celebatory Breakfast. I would also like to extend my thanks and an invite to twilight Sparkle for the help she lent us. You will always be welcome here..... Everypony dissmissed! " [/colour]She said with a smile . She started to trot out of the room when 2 guards trotted in with Cloud dasher. " Ma'am we found this one in the holding cells. what should we do with her?" They asked. Spitfire looked at her to value her worth. Flashbomb piped up [colour=#0000FF]"I can vouch for her! She deserves to be a wonderbolt like everypony here!" [/colour]He yelled. Spitfire looked over her shoulder and smiled, She clanced back to Cloud dasher [colour=#DAA520]" If Flashbomb believes your wonderbolt material who am i to say no......welcome to the team." [/colour]She said. She trotted past Clpud dasher. The rest of the ponies started to stir and leave to there respective Barracks. Flash decided to stay with his friends til everything settled.

Velocity shifted his injured wing as Shimmer came to stand with him, Twilight and Rainbow, "I suppose since we're staying the night we should sort out the matter of our sleeping quarters, huh" She said, jabbing her brother's uninjured side with her wing.

He shrugged, "Sounds logical."

Lyria smiled, and stood. [colour=#800080]"I think I'm okay to walk now Angel... But, can we go home?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Dawn trotted next to Flashbomb. [/colour][colour=#800080]"[/colour][colour=#40e0d0]Fine, and you? Is your mask still correctly working?"[/colour]

Flashbomb frowned to Dawn, [colour=#0000FF]"Sadly its broken." [/colour]He said as he got up off the medical bed. He looked out the window trough the cloud wall and saw that the sun had completly sunk below the horizon. he heard some hoofsteps at the exit of the barracks. It was 2 guards and they looked around the room, "Spitfire has asked us to Take all ponies to their respective Baracks for rest. There are cooked meals waiting for each and everyone of you there." They said. Ponies one by one started to leave to turn in for the night. Flash laughed a bit [colour=#0000FF]"This seems to be the shortest 2 weeks i have seen here. Its only been what 4 days? Thats incredible." [/colour]He looked over to Shimmer, Velocity, Twilight and Rainbow dash. He trotted over to them. [colour=#0000FF]"Guess all of us get to sleep in the staff barracks tonight." [/colour]He said with a smile. Flashbomb lent a hoof to Velocity and helped him out of the medical bed, being carefull as to not hurt him any further. They slowly moved him to the staff barracks. Flash smiled at Shadow as they passed [colour=#0000ff]" Sorry bout your saddlebags and goggles. I bet somehow Dawn could fix those." [/colour]He said in a friendly tone. They continued to the staff barracks, helping Velocity along the way.

((Literally playing ps3 dishonered , lol))

Seeing flash and velocity enter the staff barracks , blue streak . Turning his head he asked "you guys want to play some pony field 3?" He said this as he cracked open a soda a chugged most of it ." I got good weapons for all the accounts!" Blue streak was lucky because he got to have his own bed and no bunk. He was also at the end of the wall , allowing him to hook up his tv in the wall.

Shimmer gathered her brother's armor and carried it along with her as she helped support her brother, who thanked them for the assistance, chuckling a bit at Flash's observation, "Time flies when your having fun, eh?"

Shimmer glared at him, "I hardly see how Equestria almost being thrown into turmoil is fun, Vel."

He sighed, "There is such a thing as making a joke, Shim."

She bit her lip, looking at the ground in front of her, "Oh... Right."

[colour=#40e0d0]"Oh... Well here." [/colour][colour=#000000]Dawn said, handing him 3 new masks. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"They are extra's, all of them in perfect condition." [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Lyria trotted towards the exit. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Didn't your sister get back today as well?" [/colour][colour=#000000]She asked as she took off into the air.[/colour]

Flashbomb smiled at Blue streak [colour=#0000FF]"No bluestreak sorry, Im not to good at that i always lose."[/colour] He said. He helped Velocity to a bed, He made sure he was ok and trotted to a bed that was in the corner. He sat down on it and streched his bandaged wings. He saw a plate of food on the endtable next to him, He began to eat. It wasnt bad but it wasnt good. He ate every single bite of it and placed the plate on the end table where it once was. He watched twilight sparkle get a bed nearby, It was kind of funny sharing a barracks with royalty. He lay back on his bed on his back. He heard Soarin and Cloudchaser talking nearby, as well as the rest of the wonderbolts. He thought about how crazy today was, he felt like it wasnt real.

(For some reason i think that this rp has gotten boring. I appologise for this and i will end it sooner or later. Maybe tomarrow unless you guys want to keep going with it.)

Blitz stayed in her chair. Her thoughts focused on the voice that told her to watch gadget.

[colour=#696969]"Watch for gadget...Watch for Gadget.. [/colour][colour=#008080]Watch for Gadget." [/colour][colour=#000000]Blitz realized the voice was that of a mares..but who was this Mare?[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Gadget left the room and made his way towards the office of spitfire's this time with a purpose. He made his way quietly into the room looked around for a piece of paper and a quill. He took the paper and began to write. [/colour]

((I'm up for keeping it going. If you want to end it though, that's your choice. If we kept it going, would it stay in this thread, or would you be moving it to a new one with another time jump? Unless by 'ending it' you just meant this thread of course.))

Velocity waves a hoof to Bluestreak as he lies down, "Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll lie down for a bit."

Shimmer trots over to Bluestreak, "I'll take you up on the offer. Don't count me out of that circle just because I'm a mare, I grew up with four brothers."

(Sorry I was gone! I had a camping thing!)

Spitfire began making an announcement to everypony. He felt slightly better when she told them that it wasn't their fault, though still felt slightly responsible. He cheered silently along with the cadets when it was announced that they were Wonderbolts for fighting back. He felt happy for them, even if they were complete strangers. Everypony seemed to be leaving, and Marble started hovering in place, looking at Lightning Dust. [colour=#ff0000]"So umm... Are we still staying the night or... Should we go home?"[/colour]