The Academy Chapter 2

Dabom444

Lightning dust looked back and forth between Marble and the leaving ponies. " Um......We could probably stay with the others and hang out for the night, Plus your hoof needs to get rest." She observed. She helped Marble out of the infirmary. They finnaly arrived at the barracks, Everypony were conversing together as though it were a large slumber party. Lightning dust saw Flashbomb laying on a bottom bunk of a bunk bed. She helped Marble to the bottom bunk of a bed next to Flash's. " There you go.... Looks like everypony is enjoying themselves." She chimed with a bright smile. She heard Hoofsteps drawing close to them and she looked to see a VERY VERY large white pony with a military buzzcut and small wings. She was intimidated by the muscular pony. The muscular pony looked down upon Lightning dust and Marble. " I......i just wanted to say..... im sorry for what happened to you....being corrupted and all." He mumbled.

Flashbomb smiled from the bed nearby, [colour=#0000FF]"Its fine Roid Rage, It just happened without anypony's control. So how have you been lately?" [/colour]He inquired. Roid rage looked at Flash with his Beady red eyes. " Oh you know......" He mumbled. [colour=#0000FF]"Lifting weights?" [/colour]Flash said with a smirk. "YEEEEEEAAAAA!! oh sorry....." Roid rage responded. Flash chuckled, [colour=#0000FF]"Its ok buddy...." [/colour]He said. Roid rage smiled slightly. " Well ima gonna go.....over there." He said pointing his muscular hoof to a corner with some other wonderbolts. " Seeya." He said. He trotted slowly away with a thump thump thump. Flash chuckled again and looked back up at the top bunk.

Lightning Dust suggested staying the night, which Marble nodded to. She helped him out and to the staff barracks, where everypony was talking with each other, making a rather loud room. He lay down on the bed, and he felt like a child as Lightning helped him down. Then, out of nowhere, a very large white pegasus came out of nowhere and apologized to them. Having no context, Marble just looked at him with some slightly confusion. Him and Flash had a quick conversation, before the pegasus, named Roid Rage, finally left. [colour=#ff0000]"So Lightning... How will we tell our fans about... You know..." [/colour]He shifted around awkwardly, not wanting to say 'engagement'. [colour=#ff0000]"They already like us together, so they'll probably get really excited."[/colour]

Angel smiled at lyria "[colour=#800000]Yeh, She should be home right about now, I guess we could head back[/colour]" Lyria commented about the wind, Angel looked up. "[colour=#800000]Yeh, it is nice[/colour]" He smiled

Silver's ear raised She heard the door unlock, Angel was late. She got up and trotted over to the door to gladly welcome her Brother home, The door opened and to her surprise a Mare stood there... Silver tilted her head in confusion and saw Angel standing next to her "[colour=#008080]Angel.. Who's this?[/colour]" she asked

Flashbomb's ears perked when he heard the studder in Marble's Question. He knew exactly what He was getting at.

Lightning dust blushed and looked down to the right "Well.....I think it will be good, it is a formal event and all. It will porbably bring some thoughts out i suppose." She said to Marble. Flash decided to kick in [colour=#0000FF]"I think what she means is that it will be great. Its not a form of publicity. Its more about you two and only you. Who cares what the Public think, i think you will do fine." [/colour]He said to Marble. Lightning dust's ears went down with slight irritation. "What he said.....but thanks." She said, her mood rising a little. Flash shrugged and lay back. [colour=#0000FF]"So when do you plan to hold it and all? youve had a little time to think of it." [/colour]He inquired them. Lightning dust sighed and shrugged, "I have no clue flash......he did just propose." She explained to him. Flash nodded [colour=#0000FF]"I know that, just curious thats all." [/colour]

Twilight Sparkle lay on her bed, she watched the other ponies as they Laughed and conversed. She smiled at how well the outcome of the battle was and how it didnt Dampen their spirits. Rainbow dash trotted over,[colour=#00FFFF]"So your majesty, Enjoying your stay?" [/colour]She asked with a friendly tone. Twilight smiled back to her friend [colour=#800080]"Why yes i am, its nice to relax with ponies whom are not concerned with royal affairs. I feel a little out of place though." [/colour]She said. Rainbow dash had a twinkle in her eye, [colour=#00FFFF]"You have wings so that is a start. You are in no way out of place. Everypony here are friends, and the fact that you are royalty wont change that." [/colour]She assured twi. Twilight giggled a bit, [colour=#800080]"Thanks Rainbow." [/colour]She said giving Her a hug. [colour=#00FFFF]"No problem." [/colour]

After watching his sister and Bluestreak for a few minutes, Velocity pushed his way off the bed and went to stand a few feet from Rainbow and Twilight. He assumed the natural stance of a Royal Guard, staring dead into space with no explanation.

Twilight continued to giggle with Rainbow dash she then noticed the most peculear thing. She looked over Rainbow's shoulder to See Velocity standing at attention. She smiled at how persistant he was to do his job. Rainbow dash noticed as well and giggled, [colour=#00FFFF]"What are you doing silly?" [/colour]She asked him with a smile. Twilight tapped her friend on the shoulder, Rainbow cleared her throat and glanced back to her friend. Twilight smiled happily and checked her mane real quick, She got up. [colour=#800080]"Excuse me a moment Rainbow, i gotta go get this dirt off." [/colour]She said as she trotted to the showers in the way back of the barracks. Rainbow glanced over to Velocity [colour=#00FFFF]"Better go guard the entrance or else a changeling will get her! " [/colour]She joked. She got up and trotted over to where Flash and the others were sitting. She sat on Flash's tail, [colour=#0000FF]"Hey! watch it!" [/colour]He yelped when she did so. Rainbow dash giggled and looked around the group, [colour=#00FFFF]"So whats up?" [/colour]She chimed. Flash chuckled and sat up, [colour=#0000FF]"Not much......not much....." [/colour]

Velocity chuckled at Rainbow's joke, but then actually took it into consideration. As such he did trot over to stand a foot or two from the door, but out of respect and decency stayed outside.

Shimmer smirked as she took a long sip from her can, "What a way to end the day!" She said, stretching. She hadn't realized until now that she still had her armor strapped on, "Well that explains one thing." She said.

Rainbow dash twiddled her hooves, she was to tell the truth bored. Flash chuckled again [colour=#0000FF]"Whats wrong? Parasprites in your mane?" [/colour]He joked to her. Rainbow dash giggled again and shoved him [colour=#00FFFF]"Quiet Featherbrain!"[/colour] She said to him. Flash laughed again, he reached over to the end table and picked up the 3 flight masks That Dawn had crafted for him. He looked at each individual one, it seemed like they were a more upgraded version than the one he had before. He didnt really notice anything different about them except the sleek shape. Rainbow dash being the curious one she was grabbed one away from Flash. Flashbomb's ears dropped a bit at her rashness but he let it slide. He looked at the inside of the one he held, nothing at all stuck out to him.

Rainbow Dash flipped the mask back and forth she had seen Flash use one like these for Flight shows. She had no clue why though, she decided to put the mask on. When she put it on over her muzzle she heard a vaccum noise. It was pitch black in the mask, she started to panic slightly. Then she heard a Bing then a ripple of magic unfolded infront of her face. She Saw the magic chage to a Cyan colour like her coat She breathed in amazement at the specticle before her eyes. Then the Hud flashed and she could see. She also saw many meters such as Altimeter, speedometer, temperature and many other things she couldnt explain.

Flashbomb saw Rainbow put the Gray plain mask on. He frowned when nothing happened for a moment but then The mask started to glow a little. When the light grew and Flash's visibility dimmed it simmered down. Flash rubbed his eys and saw that the mask on Rainbow had changed colours to fit her colour scheme, As well as her cutie mark on the sides with rainbow Stripes running down the middle. It had conformed to the shape of her face. Flash waved his hoof infront of her, She looked over to him [colour=#00FFFF]"Wow......This is so cool!" [/colour]Her voice brodcast from the mask. Flashbomb smiled, [colour=#0000FF]"Dawn really outdid herself this time....." [/colour]He said with amazement.

ShadowSound sighed as he walked from talking with the doctor his right wing wrapped as he mumbled some, a few bandages here and there. He had broken his wing during the fight and had continued to use it till the end, he was told he should not fly for a few months though he was determined to make it a minimum of two.[colour=#0000cd] "As long as i keep up with my training i should be fine" [/colour] He said to himself. He looked around the medical wards and saw all the ponies laughing and smiling and smiled to himself as he walked outside and breathed in the fresh air. There were damaged buildings and shadow and wonderbolt uniform scraps along the clouds but he was more concerned with the view above. He grunted as he managed to climb atop boxes and onto the barracks roofs laying back with a wince at the pain in his wing when he bumped it. He stared up at the night sky, the stars, and the moon and smiled. "...in the end we won huh?" He smirked as let out a sigh of relief [colour=#0000cd]" Thank you Luna, for such a wonderful night after a dreadful few days" [/colour]

CloudDasher got up and put her hooves agenst the bar's of the cell. She looked around the empty room with a annoyed look on her face. "Hello? Did you all just forget about me?" She yelled as loud as she could. She looked at the door waiting for some-pony to come get her

SilverStar's eye twiched. She looked over Lyria. "Lyria hu? So what... Are you two.. You know" she asked implying that they were together.

Flashbomb heard muffled screams coming from the hall way. He put down the blank mask, leaving Rainbow dash to tinker with the one she had on. Flash trotted out of the barracks and into the holding room. She saw a distressed Cloud dasher in the cell still. He chuckled a little before opening the door. [colour=#0000FF]"Sorry bout that.....guess we forgot about you....Not that i did!" [/colour]He said to Her.

Rainbow dash watched the rainbow coloured magic flow through the interface infront of her. She smiled at how cool this mask was, she just had to have one. She heard hoofsteps coming from the Showers, Twilight Sparkle had finnished cleaning herself and her mane shined. She trotted over to Rainbow dash and the others. She looked at the mask Rainbow dash had on, [colour=#800080]"Where did you get this Rainbow?" [/colour]She asked Rainbow with a Raised eyebrow. Rainbow dash smiled behind the mask, [colour=#00FFFF]"Flashbomb had them! they are so cool!" [/colour]She said as she pulled the mask off. It glowed brightly and changed from its Cyan and rainbow stripped look back to its normal plain grey and it switched shapes from Her face shape to just a plain old mask. [colour=#00FFFF]"It has this Awesome magic that makes it well.....awesome!" [/colour]She said handing the mask to her friend. Twilight held it up with her purple magic aroura and looked it over.

SilverStar's Jaw drop'd she looked at Angel wondering if this was some kind of joke, Angel laughed and trotted over to her. "[colour=#800000]Hey sis[/colour]" He gave her a noogie. SilverStar pulled away and looked at the two, She looked from Angel to Lyria, And then from Lyria to Angel. "[colour=#008080]But really.. You two are... Dating, How does she have a key to the house.."[/colour]She asked. "[colour=#008080]Is she... Living with us?![/colour]" She asked jumping with excitement, She tackled her older brother "[colour=#008080]YOU STUPID STALLION! WHY DIDN'T YOU WRITE?[/colour]" She yelled hugging him. She didn't know weather to strangle him or hug him.. She went with the less violent option.

Flashbomb came by and got CloudDasher, She trotted beside him and looked up at him. "[colour=#add8e6]Hey FlashBomb, Are you... Going to punish me for... You know.. What I did, and Said.[/colour]" She looked down at the ground, She felt it was her fault for the attack on the Academy, Although she knew deep down it was inevitable She could have done nothing to stop it.. She looked up and shook the thought out of her head. "[colour=#add8e6]What should I do? 1000 Laps? Clean up the debris? Help the injured?[/colour]" She was back to her natural head-strong attitude.

Lyria giggled, and looked at the two. [colour=#800080]"I'm going to go make some dinner guys... I know its late but Im hungry. We will have leftovers tomorrow." [/colour][colour=#000000]She trotted into the kitchen.[/colour]

Flashbomb smiled to Cloud Dasher, [colour=#0000FF]"There is no need silly, I have great news though." [/colour]He said with a slight smile as they Trotted back to the barracks.

Angel and Silver wrestled for a bit, As was custom when they saw each other for the first time in a while, After they both were out of breath they trotted inside. Lyria was cooking, Angel loved her cooking. It was better than what he could make, Which was toast. SilverStar was also happy that Angel finally had found Some-Pony, now she could stop worrying about her brother and concentrate on her own love life.

CloudDasher looked at Flash with curiosity "[colour=#add8e6]News? What news? I dont thing there is a bit of Great news here now.. Look around here! This place is Wrecked.[/colour]" She pointed out looking at all the holes in walls and damaged supports. A few paintings were broken and had fallen off the walls as well..