A trip to StallionGrad (Open Join!)

Flake smiled at the earth pony. He laughed a bit."Is good to see a fast pony that is not a unicorn.". Flake chuckled a bit. He was getting excited that a few ponies were interested in Stalliongrad! His home..

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#CC66FF]"Yes, we are, sir." [/colour][colour=#000000]Speed Heliotrope picks up his hat and puts it back on, because it fell off when he spun around in the train. [/colour][colour=#cc66ff]"I am so happy to go to Stalliongrad right now! I'm amazed I never got around to telling you guys when I got on the train, but I make hats."[/colour] [colour=#000000]He points at his cutie mark, which was a yellow bowler hat with a black band around it.[/colour]

Six String laid in a nearby seat booth, having fallen asleep during the duration of this conversation. He managed to do this without any of them noticing because THIS IS A CARTOON UNIVERSE AND NOTHING MAKES SENSE. Snore.

(This was mainly a joke, but now you can roleplay without needing me here. Enjoy!)

((Alright? lol)

Flake smiled at the new pony and then back at the pony that was talking about his knack for hats. Flake personally did not care for hats that much. But he wasn't going to make fun of the the pony's job. Flake just kept his smile and glanced out the window. He could tell it was getting colder which made him smile. Stalliongrad was a cold place.

Flake glanced back at the ponies and said, [colour=#0000cd]"Stalliongrad is great yes.[/colour]" He chuckled a bit. "[colour=#0000cd]I believe we are getting closer to our destination."[/colour]

The Pegasus smiled, "Hats? I'm a writer myself, though that's more of a hobby. I work at Sweet Apple Acres near Ponyville." He held out a hoof, "My name's Saronyx." He glanced at Flake, "Guessing by your accent, you're from around the area? I'm from Maneheim myself, out towards Fillydelphia."

Flake shook the pony's hoof and smiled. He was happy he guessed his accent. "Dah. Stalliongrad is my home.". He smiled again and let out a small laugh. "Maneheim? That sounds like a great place!". Flake smiled at the pony. "Nice to meet you Saronyx. I am Flake." he smiled at him.

Flake smiled as Saronyx told him how Maneheim was. Then he asked how Stalliongrad was. Flake let out a happy sigh and said, "Well to be blunt..it's rather cold.". He laughed at what he said then cleared his throat. "But seriously. It is my homeland..It is beautiful at night time...you'll see.". He smiled at Saronyx. He couldn't wait to get to Stalliongrad.

(Sorry, changeling magic made my computer unable to connect to the internet for three days. Mental note: put hot sauce in Chrysalis' apple pie.)

In the backround, Six Strings stood up (his eyes still shut tight) and slowly exited the train car. He was surprisingly quiet for a sleepwalker, and only a few ponies in the whole car noticed him leave. Though nearly unnoticeable, he muttered something in his sleep; it sounded like "hake."

(Is it a name? Is it a code? You find out. Just to be forward about it, Six Strings is a total troll when he sleepwalks.)

Flake laughed a hearty laugh when Zig asked if Stalliongrad was going to be cold. [colour=#0000cd]"Oh Zig! Stalliongrad is very cold!"[/colour] He smiled at Zig. He felt like he should be noticing something but he wasn't

seeing anything. He then realized how close they were to Stalliongrad.

((gunna hop on in here if that's okay. Dusky my new OC needs a field test))

Dusky Dreams; a dark blue pony laying across a bench seat, yawns heartily and stretches out. Opening his sleepy eyes half heartedly. "Misnoiz-ee in 'ere" He mumbles before realizing this was in fact NOT his room nor his bed. "Weremeye?" He grogily questions the noises that woke him as he rises from the seat. He is short; making it hard to tell if he is a young stallion or an old colt, and a small blanky is draped over him concealing any cutie mark he may have.

[colour=#CC66FF]"Huh, what? :?:" [/colour][colour=#000000]Speed Heliotrope heard somepony talking, wondering who it was. [/colour][colour=#cc66ff]"Who's there? Who are you talking to?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He keeps turning his head, expecting an answer.[/colour]

As if in response, the sleepwalking Six String said [colour=#008080]"mrrrh. meet. hake. back. ker."[/colour] This time, he said it louder, so more ponies could notice him. He opened the door by walking directly into it and continued his trek towards the back train car.

Zig chuckles," I should have known that..." She looked around at the little colt or stallion pony who had just awoken,she totted over and sat down next to him," Hi there." She said while tilting her head and smiling.