A trip to StallionGrad (Open Join!)

Dusky attempts to focus his sleepy eyes on the pegasus. "Hello." He answers sounding half-asleep. He musses up his short messy black mane with a hoof and smiles. "Where are we?" He asks looking confused. "And why are you at an angle?" He attempts to tilt his body to match Zig's head.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flake watched all of the ponies start noticing and conversing with each other. He smiled and sighed a semi heavy sigh and spoke in his heavy Stalliongrad accent. [colour=#0000cd]"Uto R Gyay Aenatb..?" [/colour]Flake chuckled a bit and then kept himself seated. He glanced out of the window and saw Stalliongrad in the distance. It was getting closer. Which meant his job was about to start.

"I'm on a train, Huh?" Dusky manages before stifling a yawn. Shakes his head in attempt to wake-up before answering, "I'm Dusky Dreams, nice to meet you." Offers a hoof to the air just to Speed's right.

Takes a few tries to get ahold of the hoof but manages on the third attempt. Chuckles lightheartedly, "Do you have a sibling named Zag?" Rubs his eyes, helping to clear them up. "I don't remember getting on a train, oh well." He states seeming completely unphased by having awoken in a strange place.

[colour=#CC66FF]"ZigTurn? ZagTurn? There's two of you??? :|" [/colour][colour=#000000]Speed looks at Zig in shock. [/colour][colour=#cc66ff]"Is she as random as you, is she a twin, what is she like?"[/colour]

Packs his blanky and a small pillow that was in the seat into his saddlebags; that had been concealed by the blanket. "Guess your parents think like mine, I have a sis called Dawn." Dusk says once he finishes packing up. His cutie mark; a black lamp with a lit candle inside, finally visible.

[colour=#8B4513]"Haha,well then,lucky guess," [/colour]Zig chuckled then turned to the window,seeing the frost start to accumulate,she shivered thinking of the cold.She turned back,"[colour=#8B4513]Nope,not twins,but sisters,I'm the older one, I'm brown,and she's tan,"[/colour] She smiles and chuckles a bit more.

((Oh yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Zig heard sudden screaming,she flew up and instantly with a snap of a finger was there in the other train car,"[colour=#8B4513]What's wrong[/colour]," She asked,panting.

Six String sat on the booth, eating a cake sloppily in his sleep. A mare, wearing a caterer's uniform, sat on the floor looking shocked. Eventually, Six String put the cake down and went back to sleep, not even realizing he stole cake from the train's catering service. [colour=#008080]"Mmmmmrrmmhmmm."[/colour] he mumbled.

Saronyx apologized to the caterer, tossing her a couple bits from his saddlebags, "Sorry about the mess."

((Yeah, I'd be up for it. Sorry for responding later, I'm on a mobile device right now and will probably be a bit slower than normal)

((Sure sorry for such late to little or no posts lately,busy bee I am right now, :( ))

Zig just hovered in the air,unsire of what to do at the moment,she sighed,then caught her breath before saying[colour=#8B4513]," We need to stop the train and go back,I left my sister at the depot!"[/colour]