A trip to StallionGrad (Open Join!)

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#cc66ff]"Sheesh, you made quite a mess in the train!" [/colour][colour=#000000]The stallion [/colour][colour=#000000]moved his hoof along the cake mess. [/colour][colour=#cc66ff]"Look at all that, it's a disaster! And what do you mean [/colour][colour=#cc66ff]AGAIN??? This happened before?! :x"[/colour]

[colour=#008080]"Well, yeah. Just last time it wasn't on a train. It was at a party,"[/colour] he says, smiling sheepishly. [colour=#008080]"I got drunk and when I woke up, I had cake all over my face and ponies giving me death glares. I guess I just really, really, REALLY like cake."[/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]"Okay ponies,I need this train to turn around! Where do I go to have the pony who is driving this train to turn it around?!"[/colour] Zig was flying around,she hoped that her sister was alright.

[colour=#8B4513]"Okay ponies,I need this train to turn around! Where do I go to have the pony who is driving this train to turn it around?!"[/colour] Zig was flying around,she hoped that her sister was alright.

Flake moved around. He knew they were about to stop in Stalliongrad. He chuckled a bit and then said, "Why stop and turn around when we are almost to Stalliongrad?". He smiled and then looked out the window.

[colour=#008080]"Hold on. Your sister is at the last station?"[/colour] he asked. He sighed. [colour=#008080]"...The things I do for some ponies... I'll be right back. This is going to hurt."[/colour] With that said, he teleported to the last station to find Zig's sister. He looked around, and then suddenly grabbed his forehead. [colour=#008080]"YUP... IT HURT..."[/colour]

((More the merrier))

Watches as the unicorn dissapears. "That.. always freaks me out..." He states with a shudder. He preffered to stay where he belonged, the ground.

[colour=#CC66FF]"Since I never even read magic books, I always wondered how unicorns did their magic." [/colour][colour=#000000]Staring along with Saronyx, he says, [/colour][colour=#CC66FF]"It's [/colour][colour=#CC66FF]quite amazing, so many colours and all. You can make things appear and disappear, that kind of stuff." [/colour]

Zig saw the unicorn disappear and come back with Zag,she rushed over to Zag,"[colour=#8B4513]Oh my, *sniffle* never leave me,"[/colour] Zag smiled[colour=#800000],"I'm fine,you didn't have to send that pony down to get me,I was going to-"[/colour][colour=#8B4513] No,I could have DIED If mum had found you all alone," [/colour]Zig clenched on to her sister even harder.