A trip to StallionGrad (Open Join!)

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#cc66ff]"I thought you ate the whole thing! :-|" [/colour][colour=#000000]Speed stops to bring his hooves up in shock, then immediately goes back to trotting due to the flow of the tour. Causing tourist traffic is the last thing he'd want to do in Stalliongrad. [/colour][colour=#cc66ff]"I would tell you to just stop eating stolen cake in general, but if I remember correctly, you had uncontrollable sleepwalking. That would have been easier said than done, now would it?"[/colour]

7oLky.png

Whirligig looked on in awe and amazement as Flake carried on a conversation with a dragon, ending it with mutual laughter. She still wasn't certain as to whether or not she liked the idea of being so close to one who could breathe fire, but Flake seemed so certain, so brave and confident.

He moved on, and so did the rest of the group, albeit a tad slowly. Whirligig hurried to keep up pace with the tour guide. He showed them the tall Rotunda buildings that were unique to Stalliongrad, and explained that this was where the local government met and held office.

Behind her, she heard Speed Heliotrope say something about sleep walking and stolen cake. She spun around and looked at the others. "What's this about uncontrollable sleepwalking?" she questioned, trying to keep the amusement out of her voice.

Strong trots through the streets of Stalliongrad with a young unicorn filly by his side. He sees the group and decides to make an effort to meet them. "Hello." he says in a welcoming tone, the filly darts behind him and hides.

Saronyx turns his head when he hears a voice he does not recognize. He spots Strong and the filly as she darts behind him. Lifting himself into the air, flying over his group and setting himself on the ground before them, he holds out a hoof, "Welcome. Name's Saronyx."

((Your username made me grin. My oldest brother is in the Air Force))

7oLky.png

Whirligig giggles at the thought of Six Strings stealing cake in his sleep on a train to Stalliongrad. It sure was a shame that she missed out on that train ride. She looked at Saronyx with renewed admiration as he mentioned that he'd paid for the cake to keep the Unicorn out of trouble - such a noble thing to do, especially for a pony he barely knew.

She, too, heard the voice of a new pony, and turned to see a brown-eyed earth pony approaching the group with a young filly in tow. He looked to be quite sturdily built, as though he wasn't the type of pony you would want to cross, but he didn't seem threatening either.

"Hello there, brown bird," Whirligig said in greeting to the stallion, not once thinking that her universal nickname for everypony didn't quite suit him. Then she turned her attention to the young filly, getting down close to her level.

"Feeling a little bit shy today, little bird?" she asked, taking on that annoyingly patronizing tone most grown-ups use when addressing young fillies and colts. "Everypony here is very friendly, don't worry. See that unicorn over there?" she pointed her hoof towards Six Strings. "If you ask him really, really nicely, he might just give you some cake. Would you like that?"

Zig and Zag also notice the new pony,and filly,Zag trotted over to them[colour=#800000],"Hi there!" [/colour]She said excitedly,waving a hoof in the air while in teh midst of flight. Zig stayed by Flake's side the whole time.

Flake had spaced out for a few minutes. He shook his head and came back. He assured himself that nothing had happened while he was out but to his surprise he turned around and saw two new ponies! He had never seen them before. He was questioning himself. 'Had they always been with the tour group?'. He thought to himself.

Still he sighed a happy sigh. The more the merrier! He glanced over at Zig at his side and then trotted towards the two new ponies. Flake jumped just slightly at the sight of the big brown pony. He looked as if he could take any pony. But he also looked very calm. Flake then noticed that the pony had a filly with him! Whirligig and Zag were already chatting with the two but Flake wanted in on it.

Flake trotted towards the new ponies and spoke to them. But he forgot and he accidentally spoke a few words in Russian((again this is Stalingrad XD)). Flake coughed a bit and said nervously. "My apologies friend. But are you two here for the tour?". He raised one eyebrow in question to the two ponies.

Flake's eyes widened. He moved a bit closer to the filly and he stared at her. He didn't even realize that his mouth was wide open. He examined the little filly. [colour=#008080]"Adopted...stalliongrad?[/colour]" He glanced up at Strong Hooves and then back to Rosemary. He could tell that she was a bit nervous...but he sensed that stalliongrad accent. He smiled at her and then looked at both of them. :It's nice to meet you both." He chuckled a bit. Then he looked down at Rosemary and said, [colour=#008080]"So Strong...how did you meet this little filly?"[/colour] He glanced up at Strong.

Six Strings, so far, had been the only pony to not acknowledge the two new tour members; he was too busy munching on cake. He munched loudly, mouth wide open, forgetting proper manners and ettiquete when in public. Then, he heard something devastating as his ears perked up and he quickly swallowed the cake. [colour=#008080]"Hey! Whirligig, who are you offering my cake to?"[/colour] he said with an angry face. >:c

(He doesn't know its a filly. Eating cake is a serious matter!)

(haha,: you are wrong,Zig hasn't introduced herself yet :P )

Zig heard the little commotion on,cake? She chuckled then said[colour=#8B4513]," Whirlgig is offering the cake to the young filly over there,silly,"[/colour] She chuckled some more.

Rosemary buries her face in Strong

"Nye spacibo..." she lets out in aa muffled squeak.

"I honestly dont know what happened... But she came knocking at my door alone and in the rain some time ago... She didnt speak much of your language at the time either..." He turns to Rosemary and in a flawless Stalliongrad accent says to her, "Rosemary, Eto Kharasho."

Flake smiled at the stallion and at the filly. It was good to hear good stalliongrad accents. But Flake had grown accustomed to English. Flake sighed a bit and looked down at the filly and said, [colour=#008080]"Rosemary, Bce Byaet xopowo." [/colour]He smiled and then moved to the front of the group. He looked back at the ponies and said, [colour=#008080]"Now my friends. We have two new ponies but we are still going on." [/colour]He then started to trot down the road. He examined the buildings again and then said to the group, "[colour=#008080]What say we stop for something to eat eh? Nothing like good Stalliongrad food!" [/colour]He chuckled and then pointed towards a restaurant.

((OOC Sorry if any of that was wrong... I dont know much Russian since Im self taught in about a week of reading before joining the AF... Annd since Stalliongrad looks so close to Stalingrad that would be the language I assume would be spoken...))

Strong gently nudges Rosemary. Rosemarys ears perk as she hears her language.

"Chto?" she wonders. Strong then looks to Flake and nods in agreement.