A trip to StallionGrad (Open Join!)

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7oLky.png

Whirligig took a few steps back as the rest of the ponies crowded around the small foal, She was a tad annoyed that Six Strings seemed unwilling to share his ill-gotten cake with the foal, but kept her mouth shut about the issue. The young filly seemed to perk up when Flake spoke to her in her native language, and she admired his ability to put the filly at ease when she had been unable to.

At the mention of food, Whirligig perked up. She hadn't realized how hungry she was, but Cloudsdale was a long way away and it had been a long (though quite enjoyable) flight (especially with a pair of rainbows in tow). She kicked her lips and took to the sky a few feet above the rest of the group.

Rosemary walks next to Strong, closely by his side. Her eyes then watch Whirlgig in amazement. As it's the first time she's seen somepony fly. Strong then chuckles, "If it isn't too much trouble, I can make everypony something. My mother's home isn't that far from here. Im sure she'd love the company too."

Dusky curled under his blanket astride Six String, fast asleep. He mumbles, stirring a little as his stomach growls. "Yes I'll have hay with that." He mutters dreamily.

Zig and Zag nodded,"Sure," The two laughed at eachother,they were thinking on how they hadn't eaten anything at all that day,their stomachs grumbled and the shuffled their hooves,laughing at their stomachs.

Flake looked back at Strong. "I would be offended if you didn't take us!". He laughed a bit and smiled.

He trotted up next to Stong and put a good lightly on his shoulder. "Nothing is better than home cooked Stalliongrad food!". He laughed again and then put his hoof down.

(lol I know what Derpyy was trying to say. Lol)

After a quick walk, a few turns, The group finally makes it to a house with a warm and plesant atmosphere. Strong rings a bell and moments later, an older looking mare answers the door. Rosemary excitedly hugs her.

"Babushka!" Rosemary says with much excitement. Strong explains everything and the mare invites everyone in.

7oLky.png

Whirligig listened intently while the rest of the group discussed going to Strong Hooves' home to eat. She was a little uncertain about the idea - would his mother have enough food or space for everypony?

But she followed along as the sturdy stallion led the group down a small residential street and paused in front of a low-lying brick house. The older mare answers the door, and Whirligig can't help but feel - awkward - at turning up on her door step uninvited.

The young filly embraces her grandmother and begins speaking excitedly to her in her language. Saronyx greets the woman with a bow and the rest of the group moves to introduce themselves after Strong Hooves explains everything to her.

"And I'm Whirligig," says the light-blue pegasus when it comes her turn to speak. "Thank you so much for opening up your home to such a large group as this on such short notice. I really don't mean to be a bother. Is there anything, anything at all you would like me to help with?"

"Oh, no, that's fine Whirlgig. I appreciate the offer. Why don't you all make yourselves at home? I'll go help Strong in the kitchen." The mare says in a kind and soft tone, "My name is Bella Notte."

(To my recollection... Translates to Beautiful Night in Italian)

[colour=#008080]"Take no offense, ma'am, but I've eaten so much cake on the way here that I can't eat any more food. I'm going to go outside for a bit; I'll see you all later."[/colour] he said. He walked out the door, saying something to himself that nopony else could hear, and headed for the back yard.

[colour=#cc66ff]"Uhh...bye? :?:" [/colour][colour=#000000]Speed waves at Six String, but he has no idea what the unicorn stallion has just said. [/colour][colour=#cc66ff]"Wow, I'm hungry! So, Bella Notte, what do you plan on making?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He trots in a circle, then goes back to the same spot he was. [/colour][colour=#cc66ff]"Looks like one of us walked to the backyard."[/colour]