Ohai

Phitango

About Myself: I enjoy online RP, outdoor activities, and other stuff.

How I found Canterlot.com: By looking up pony RP sites.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I heard the show was good and took a curious peak.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack
I'm not very good at first impressions :P The first thing I need to find are the site rules so that I know if I should keep my language in check. I may or may not be something of a foul mouth.

I've been doing forum RPs for years, I forget how many. I've spread across several sites, found many new interests, and improved my writing. I'm a fan of superheroes, MLP: FiM, Homestuck, and fantasy. I'm sure what else to say. :P

Oh, emotes. I love to use emotes ^-^

PS: Seriously, if someone could give me a link to the site rules, I'd be totes apprec.

Welcome; IIRC, you should have been shown the rules back when you set up your account and agreed to the terms and services of the site. If you need a refresher though, there's a giant link to the rules to the right of the main page. :)

Technically, WoE is made up of a whole bunch of little RPs all unified by a strict adherence to the slice-of-life theme of the FiM cartoon. If you're intent on having a character whom you don't want to be seen as OP or a special snowflake, you might as well make a shot at a WoE app. All WoE-approved characters are authorized to be used in any other RP section of our forums. :D

My problem with the multi thread RPs is that they tend to shrivel up into one or two threads :/ I looked at the World of Equestria RP, and only one or two threads have even been posted in recently. I just didn't want to put a lot of time and effort into a character, getting myself worked up for it, and then join it to find out that the RP is dead. ):

My problem with the multi thread RPs is that they tend to shrivel up into one or two threads :/ I looked at the World of Equestria RP, and only one or two threads have even been posted in recently. I just didn't want to put a lot of time and effort into a character, getting myself worked up for it, and then join it to find out that the RP is dead. ):

Hmm, not sure what you mean there! I know just considering my RPs alone I posted in three yesterday.