Greetings Fellow Ponies!

WhiteCloud

About Myself: Well, first off I am a writer. I enjoy writing as a hobby and I am currently in the middle of writing a MLP facfic. I am also a student in college studying to become a video game programmer. But on my off time I enjoy writing and watching tv/movies. I also do a lot of video gaming, though recently it has kind of taken a backseat since I would rather be writing or talking about ponies 

How I found Canterlot.com: I found you guys on Google when I searched for MLP RP groups. You guys were the first link I saw.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Well, that is kind of a long story, but I will try to shorten it. I belong to a group of fans that watch a couple of SC2 commentaters on YouTube, and there is a website set up for the fans to talk about whatever floats out boat. I saw one day that there was a Brony thread that had been started and I was curious about it. I had always heard about Bronies, but I really had never given them much thought. I was curious enough though, that I decided to pop in and see what all the fuss was about. I started reading and I became more intrigued. So much so that I decided to go to YouTube and find the pilot episode. I watched both parts and was intrigued enough to click on the next episode. Then I clicked on another. And then another. Next thing I realized, I had watched 6 episodes and I was hooked.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy
I usually go by the name White Cloud in my Brony groups. He is an OC that I created for my first MLP fanfic. But I hope to meet all of you soon and get to chatting with everyone ^_^

Sooo...I think I am lost. I am not sure what my next step is. Can somepony help me out?

With RP business, you can check out our roleplaying areas (near the bottom of the forum list). You might try the Crossover and Free for All areas first, to give you an idea of how our game works. Once you're comfortable with that, you might try making a character application for World of Equestria, our special roleplay that reflects FiM canon

Well hello it's always nice to meet a new face if u need any thing be happy to came ask me I'm willing to help or if u just want to talk I'll talk to u I'll give good advise and listen to u