The Search for Friends

Morning sits back down, " You're a dj? Well, that's interesting." Morning hid his face still, " I'm the second pony ever to be able to perform a Sonic Rainboom." Morning pulls down his hood, releasing his orange and black mane, " The press is all over me right now. They snapped a picture of me and Rainbow Dash hanging out, the headline reads ' Couple to be Married.' I like her, but i never thought of that...." Morning rubs his head, he had a headache, " After the record breaking, the press have been all over me, they don't seem to not want to leave me alone..."

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trotting along in the middle of the town was a cream-coated pony with a chestnut coloured mane and tail. Her locks flowed freely with the wind that she captured, though the oversized sea-green bow on the back of her main remained perfectly in tact and unscathed by the windblown locks. The pegasus was a private music teacher from Baltimare, and she had came to Ponyville in hopes of expanding her business and making new friends. Along her side was a backpack with her cutie mark implimented on the side of it: a tattered caramel coloured scroll, that was unfolded with a treble clef scrawled onto it. Surrounding the scroll was an eighth rest and a dotted quarter note on each side. The backpack itself was a white colour, which brought out the white pinstripes in her sea-green vest. Two pairs of silver bangles rested just above her hooves on her front left and back right legs.

As her sea-green eyes gazed about the area, she found herself amazed at the designs of Ponyville in comparison to the city she grew up in. She was out on her own now. A new graduate from Baltimare's academy and an enterpreneur for the musical arts. [colour=#00cc66]What a beautiful place[/colour], Musica thought. One particular building seemed to catch this pony's attention, however. It was known as Sugarcube Corner. The sweet aroma of the variety of confections seemed to flow from the building and lure her like a magnet to metal. Pivoting in her tracks, the mare made her way to the shop, her eyes almost closed as her sense of smell was delighted by the sweets.

Musica entered the shop with ease, not even phased by her surroundings. Her sea green eyes moved to gaze upon the delicious treats that was displayed in the shop. [colour=#00cc66]What am I craving? [/colour]she pondered. The mare made her way to the counter and stopped before even glancing at the menu. Her neck twisted so her maw could lift the flap on the backpack and dig out a couple of bits. Placing a couple of bits onto the solid surface, her soft-coloured orbs rose to look at the menu. [colour=#00cc66]A soda, water, a malt, milkshake... oh the choices![/colour]

As she decided on her order from the list of sweets, it seemed an orange-coated stallion wearing a hat and an apron had appeared at the register. He was known by the local residents as Mr. Cake, but Musica didn't know that. "Have you decided what you would like?" Mr. Cake had asked the idling mare. The last bit of his words captured her attention, and Music shook her head in an attempt to focus on Mr. Cake better. [colour=#00cc66]"Ah, yes. I would like an angel-cake cupcake with a soda, please." [/colour]The mare responded, her words seeming mundane but proper.

Mr. Cake nodded and collected the bits which were laid upon the counter, and moved to retrieve Musica's order.Musica shifted her weight as she waited for the stallion to return with her items to only feel her ears tune in to her surroundings. She wasn't the only pony there. Lifting her right front hoof, she nervously tapped it once or twice against the floor of the shop while shifting her eyes to scan the atmosphere. It was just four or five, so the place wasn't fully crowded. The thought still gave her this shy, hide-from-everypony feeling. Recomposing herself, the mare seen her order on the counter, and took them. [colour=#00cc66]"Thank you. This looks great!"[/colour] Musica told Mr. Cake. The stallion just smiled and simply replied, "Enjoy" before heading back to tend to his duties. The mare found a booth seemingly on the opposite end of the shop, her ears tuning in to the conversations around her though she was much to shy to participate in them without invitation.

Musica shuffled her backpack off her side and sat it in the booth next to the wall, and slid in. Immediately the pony took a sip of her soda, the fizzy carbonation almost burning her throat with the familiar, delightful sensation. The corners of her mouth pulled into a smile and she let her eyes droop to the cupcake, idling once more as her ears fully attuned to the atmosphere of the shop and the ponies within it.

Flashbomb glanced down to his cutie mark of a cloud with a small explosion behind it. [colour=#0000FF]"Oh this old thing? Its a long story. You want a long version or short version?" [/colour]

Rave walked around town. He really didn't know where he was going, he was too nervous.

That night he was going to be deejaying at a party, but not just any party.

A couple of very important ponies were going to be there. He considered quitting, but then thought that would give an even worse impression than failing miserably.

He decided something sugary would help, and he made his way to sugarcube corner, his lumenescant mane and tail glowing even in the daylight.

Moving her hooves toward the cupcake, she took hold of the gentle pastry and licked a bit of the flavourful icing off the top, her eyes glancing out a nearby window. Musica wasn't truly paying no mind, to what it seemed. But her curiosity did soar toward the ponies. [colour=#00cc66]Maybe... [/colour][colour=#000000]she thought.[/colour]

" I would love to listen to some of your music." Morning smiled. He stretched and yawned. ( By the way MorningDawn was created after my own personality, so that means I actually fall asleep to every kind of Dubstep. It's not because it bores me, it's because it soothes me.)

• 2 weeks later...

Thundershine soared through the air feeling as free as can be. He looked over at Sugarcube corner and decided to treat himself to a pastry. He landed and dust arose from the ground as his hooves scraped the surface. He opened the door with cheer on his face.[colour=#ff0000]"Hey Thundershine!" cheered out Pinkie pie, "Hey Pinkie! Got any fresh goods?" he said in return. [/colour]She handed me and rainbow coloured cupcake and I put 4 bits on the table. He walked towards a table cheerfully holding his cupcake as he sat down.

Angel just got back from the library and was going to Sugercube Corner to get a yummy muffin,"[colour=#0000cd]Oh...I am hungry I can't wait to it the muffin I order..I love how Pinke makes them," [/colour][colour=#000000]he quickly runs to the shop. He gets his muffins and goes and sits down in the corner of the shop and started eating.[/colour]

"im gonna see pinkie pie and ask how her decorations are coming along also for a yummy treat!" exclaimed Sapphire Swirl flying off from her current cloud. "now then I was sent here to do the weather during the night for a week so im sure I can have a yummy treat," Sapphire exclaimed flying into the nearly empty Sugar cube corner.

Angel looks around and found Pinke, his wings go crazy as he sets sight on the on the yummy muffins. He pays Pinke and goes and sits down to eat.

Flying towards the counter Sapphire asks how the decorations are coming along and pays to have a muffin then goes to sit down knowing she sticks out like a thorn due to her darkness compared to the other ponies.(look at profile pic that is who Sapphire Swirl is)

Angel notices the odd pony, he wonders if he shoudl introduce himself, so he stood up but caught his hoof on something and fell, "[colour=#0000cd]ow..."[/colour]

Angel looked at the pony, " [colour=#0000cd]Ya thanks for worrying[/colour][colour=#0000cd]...I never seen you around oh by the way the name's Angel," he smiles[/colour]

"Oh hey Angel names Sapphire,I don't come here often I live in Canterlot but I do have a little rented home to stay while I do the weather during the night here, I haven't seen no pony else do the patrol," she said happily as she finished off the last of her muffin.

"thanks i sure will although its not my first time visiting i come as much as i can and i do the patrols kind of everywhere its hard work but im use to it," she said merrily letting go and sat back down pondering on what she should do next.

"[colour=#0000ff]Oh well That's good that we have such a pony that controls the weather of the night!" [/colour]he smiles, he hopes maybe this pony be his new friend," [colour=#0000ff]Actually I'm new here, I'm liviing with my cousin Sun Flare in Cloudsdale..." [/colour]he chuckled [colour=#000000]nervously.[/colour]

"Cool u wanna go fly outside and show me your flying skills," she asked hoping he would say yes as she really wanted to have a twirl. "Unfortunately,I only have 4 days left as I have been messaged by the Princesses to handle it at Canterlot, my home town." she said sadly as she had just remembered.