Cutie Mark Creation Request?

Kitirina

Im not art-savvy. Not one bit!

If anyone that is art-savvy would be so kind. I have a request for the creation of a cutie mark... to have it tagged under my name and for my OC...

A general description of it would include:

[colour=#282828]Musica's cutie mark is a discoloured, even somewhat tattered unrolled scroll with a few music notes written on them such as a treble cleft. Surrounding the scroll are two other musical notes which are an eighth rest and a dotted quarter note.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Thanks in Advance!![/colour]

Hey there, heard ya needed a mark. Made it plenty big just in case ya need to edit it to your liking ;)

I forgot about the tattered/discoloured part until the end which took a bit longer than planned.

Hope it's to yer liking Kitirina, enjoy!

musica_mark_tatterededit_by_accellerant-d616za5.png

• Like 3

ITS BEAUTIFUL! :)

Would it be too much to ask if you can resize it for me, now, so i can plaster it to my characters flank? :o Or hide it under my name somewhere eventually? I was blown away when I seen this. So creative!

Im not posting this picture directly. Its of a majorette with a flaming baton ring.

http://bloximages.ne...preview-300.jpg

The reason being is, I have another cutie mark request. I didn't want to post another thread when I already have this one open. So. Here.

I am making a new character, Tinder Foot. And I need to give her a cutie mark. Here is a picture of her, a description... and a 75x75 pixel version of her cutiemark would be nice too as well as one on her flank. <3 THANKIES.

[colour=#ff8c00]"A silvery baton ring surrounded in flames. The ones like a majorette would use as a prop." - Description[/colour]

ejype.png

• 2 weeks later...

Kitirina your a genius to create this topic I'm not good at art very much either so if anyone can please create a cutie mark for my pony Sapphire Swirl which is my profile pic. Can it please be a dark blue cloud with a white moon poking out underneath (if u can the dark blue matching the mane) . If anyone can do this please let me know in this topic or by PM. A picture of my pony is the pony in my profile pc so be free to copy and paste.

So I heard you like Marks, so I put a mark with your mark so you can mark while you mark.

. . . :roll:

Here's your goodie Kitirina

tinderfoot_final_nonpainterly_tiny_by_accellerant-d63ge8p.png

~~~~~~~~~~~

tinderfoot_final_nonpainterly_by_accellerant-d63ge8x.png

Here's your goodie Aza - Made two slightly different variants due to the dark on dark emphasis.

sapphire_swirl_cutie_markv1tiny_by_accellerant-d63gexw.png

~~~~~~~~~~~

sapphire_swirl_cutie_markv1_by_accellerant-d63gexz.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sapphire_swirl_cutie_markv2tiny_by_accellerant-d63gexu.png

~~~~~~~~~~~

sapphire_swirl_cutie_markv2_by_accellerant-d63gexv.png

Now, both of you may find it hard to see your moon/baton but it should pop out once you apply your mark to your OC.

Hope it's to your liking, enjoy :smug:

P.S. If you'd like, I can edit the moon/baton to a different shade so that the smaller icons will show up easier when they're put under your avatar. As of right now it's a bit... well it's hard to see unless you look at the bigger version. I'll let ya decide from here.