Spellwork in the Show

Cadabra

From what I can gather, these are the spells I can think of from the following episodes:

In "The Return of Harmony," Twilight casts a Fail-Safe and Memory spell

"Magical Duel" has a handful as well, such as Age, Weather, Duplication, and a Gender spell (Note: It wasn't really classified as being called that, but Twilight said that she could change a Mare to a Colt.)

Twilight remembered learning/trying Rarity's Gem Finding spell during "A Dog and a Pony Show"

"It's About Time" featured a short, but sweet, Time spell (My dream for a DeLorean...)

"The Crystal Empire - Part 2" had Twilight using a Gravity spell

An Amniomorphic spell was mentioned in "Luna Eclipsed"

"Lesson Zero" featured Twilight casting a Want it, Need it spell on Smartypants

In the book Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell, Cadence mentions learning about reversing a Love-Stealing spell

I'm sure there's other spells, many of which have been hinted of (Such as #16 - wind manipulation, #25 - 'stache growing, transmogrification, colour change, etc) but haven't received a true form of identification through the show. I'd say if you're trying to create spells, just let your imagination run wild and watch a couple of episodes heavy in magic use.

Hope this helps, and good luck! ;)

Thank you for your help! I know there are plenty of spells in the show, so hopefully a reference guide will help writers.

I did remember the controversial Reform Spell fro Keep Calm and Flutter On. Hope I can find more!