Why hello thar! I'll just be joining 'yall now

Accellerant

About Myself: Hello there, thanks for taking the time to view this here topic! Ah, right, where do I begin? Well, I'm just your average FiM fan going to College with animation/design in mind (currently learning how to draw people! THE HORROR!!!) When I'm not working (PT,) I'm practicing my craft (doodling) and trying to master how to draw my own hands and feat (seriously.) I have drawn ponies in the past, stylus in hand, but I haven't since deciding to go back to school. I'd like to say I'm a cool, collective individual, but the truth is that I have a nasty habit of going in guns a-blazing!

How I found Canterlot.com: Word of Mouth/Memory Reflex

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Watched some episodes in a stream, went to the birthplace of the fandom and the rest is history.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I'm sure there's more to me, but I'll let those unfold as I spend my time here ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I know I'll have a great time here :)

Hello there, welcome! Since you're trying to master human anatomy in drawings, what is something you feel you're best at drawing?

Proportions are my strong point as of now, it's only the intricate details which I'm currently having trouble with (Hands, Feet, Face/Ears). I know I'll improve over time, just gotta keep practicing. Before I know it, I'll be drawing dragons and space marines! :kissy:

Greetings, and welcome! I'm sure I'll see more of you around here. Interesting avatar!

Why thank ye! It's an oldie but a goodie :razz:

P.S. :fish: ? :-o