Satomi,today is the day! ((open,join!))

Satomi rushed around PonyVille,"Excuse me,do you know where I can get a dress at?" She ran to multiple ponies asking that. Satomi ran around all of PonyVille,"Where is it?" She yelled out,she lifted off into flight and looked from an ariel view,"I don't see it up here either," She mumbled to herself before landing,"Does anypony know?!?" She said aloud,putting her hooves up to her forehead,brushing her bangs from her eyes in the meantime.

((Sneak peak of what Satomi really is :D ))

post-7075-0-81263300-1365567659_thumb.jp

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadow was walking through Ponyville that day, just enjoying a leisurely stroll when he noticed a panicked looking Pegasi asking everyone something, before taking flight. Hmm...I wonder what she was on about he thought, taking flight after her. "Hey!" he called out as he caught up "What's wrong?"

Peridot trotted along on the ground, after all, how else was a Crystal pony to travel? She heard shouting, looking up she saw two Pegasi hovering over the town, then take off towards the dress shop. Normally she would just shrug and go about her business, but something about one of them struck her as odd, so she decided to follow them.

((XD what's with that reaction?))

Immediately, a small smile appeared on Shadow's face, as if a huge one was about to break out but he was trying to hold it back. "Well hope you have fun there" he said, finally landing next to the Carousel Boutique. "Well here we are!" he exclaimed "Need anything else?"

Shadow was just prepping his records, when the MC called out his name.

[colour=#00FF00]"Welcome your own home town DJ, DJ S1R3AK!!!!!!!"[/colour]

The crowd went wild, as Shadow walked out from behind a curtain, waving to the crowd. Then he walked up to the podium, ready to do his thing.