Satomi,today is the day! ((open,join!))

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadow walked up to the MC and took the mic from his hand, ready to do his thing. As he got in front of his set, he yelled into the mic "Are you ready Ponyville!!!!!"

A huge shockwave of "YAAAAAA!!!!!!" was all that returned.

"Alright!" he said back to the crowd. "Today we have a special guest I'm playing for! Say hello to Satomi!" he yelled as he pointed to her in the back, obviously slightly happy that she had come. "Let's get this party started!!!" he yelled before starting his mixes, removing the previous music that was playing and being used as a placeholder.

((Seems like way too much fast forwarding for roleplay. A lot could have happened between each of the times given a chance.))

Musica had been at the club that night, cheering and supporting the arts that the DJ has presented the ponies that were in there. She had worn her pairs of bangles, and a relatively shiny pinstripe vest that sparkled. The vest was a silvery colour, as was the oversized bow tangled into her mane. The pony had left the club when it was over, following out in the midst of the crowd. The Pegasus expanded her wings to take flight over the crowd, one of her hooves running absently through her chestnut mane as her sea green eyes overlooked her surroundings.

((I try to RP as much as they do, but whenever someone comes in that can actually print a paragraph for each post is always that much more fun for me))

Shadow had fun that night. After packing up his records into his bags and turning off all the equipment, he quickly said goodnight to the MC before leaving out the back door to not catch a whole lot of attention. As he was sneaking through the alleyway he watched the ponies leaving his club, but one of the ponies stood out to him. She was also a Pegasi, and she was dressed really cool. Her mane was a strange colour too. I wonder what that's about he thought as he decided to follow and talk to the strange pony. He took off as he tried to chase her down. "Heeeeeey!" he called out, hoping to get her attention.

Her ears folded against her head as she tried t remain unnoticed, and pushed by the crowd below her. Despite her flashy ensemble, which shouldn't allow her to blend in anyways, she just didn't want attention. However, it was something the made had always secretly craved. Musica found herself caught of guard by a masculine voice trying to flag her down. The sound of rampant hooves running against the ground made her lose focus as she flew above the crowd. Her wings retracted and she fell straight to the ground with a cry. [colour=#00cc66]"Ahhhh!"[/colour] Music a squealed, stumbling as she tried to recompose herself. The Pegasus' legs tangled beneath her and her recomposition had became a failed attempt. Falling forward, Musica found herself tumbling onto a grassy area to the side of the mass crowd. Her mane looked frazzled with her bow twisted. The dollar on her vest stood up on one side, and she was merely sitting upon the grass on her hind flanks, in disbelief that she could be so clumsy! You've got to be kidding me, she thought. Turning her head, Music a shifted her gaze at o the direction of the stallions voice in hopes to find the character. [colour=#00cc66]"Hello??" [/colour]She responded, finding herself laughing inside because of her clumsiness.

Apparently his attempt at flagging down the mare had startled her, causing her to lock up and fall. Oh this can't be good Shadow thought, quickly catching up to the still in-shock mare. "Oh my gosh are you alright?!?!?" he quickly asked, looking her over for any signs of harm. He didn't want the first meeting with the strange mare to be one where he caused her to need medical attention. After he thoroughly checked and found no injuries, he breathed a heavy sigh of relief before falling back on the grass, chuckling a bit. "Hehe sorry about that, was really worried for a sec" He lied there quietly for a bit, catching his breathe, as the events that had just occurred caused his heart to race a mile a minute. Finally after having a short break, he turned his head to the strange mare, speaking once more. "Sorry about startling you when I was trying to get your attention, you just looked pretty cool and I wanted to get to know you. My name's Shadow. What's yours?" he asked, holding out a hoof for her to shake.

Satomi trotted out of the club,slowly,her dress was a tattered and torn,due to ponies trampling her,she let out a hefty sigh and looked her reflection through a puddle,"Man,I am a complete mess," she turned her head,there was a gash,her eys opened,"When did-" She stopped and noticed the pile of blood below her,"This wasn't,why,wait,huh?" She didn't know what to say,she put a hoof up to the side of her head,her head pounded,each second the pain got wosr,she sat down on the ground,"It's okay,no need to worry now Satomi," she looked at her hoof that was on the gash,"There's so much blood,I wonder how," She put her wing over the gaash,hoping that nopony would see it.

"There,is a huge gash on the side of my head," Satomi turned,revealing the gash,that was still bleeding. She looked at her hooves which were all bloddy,she splashed theim into a puddle ,trying to clean the blood off of them.

As the sounds of the hooves became louder, and closer, she too in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. How embarrassing, she thought.

"Oh my gosh are you alright?!?!?" he quickly asked Musica. Musica just smiled at the stallion and nodded, feeling perfectly fine and able. The pegasus mare just didn't feel like standing back up at this time.

"Hehe sorry about that, was really worried for a sec" he then said, making her chuckle along with him.

[colour=#00cc66]"No need to be worried. I just don't have much grace, I suppose." [/colour]Musica spoke softly to him, a chuckle or two escaping afterwards.

"Sorry about startling you when I was trying to get your attention, you just looked pretty cool and I wanted to get to know you. My name's Shadow. What's yours?" he asked, holding out a hoof for her to shake.

Taking his hoof into her own, she shook it in a polite manner. [colour=#00cc66]"It's quite alright. I can be easily caught off guard sometimes, " [/colour]She said to the stallion in a shy way, her cheeks tinting a pink colour. [colour=#00cc66]"My name is Musica-Lee Noted. Many call me Musica, and friends call me Musi'."[/colour]

It wasn't shortly after her small introduction that Musica heard sounds of other ponies calling for Shadow. [colour=#282828]"Hey Shadow,come over here,would ya?"[/colour]

[colour=#282828]The voice was unfamiliar to her, as was the town. But she didn't feel too out of place. In fact, it reminded her of the quieter parts of Baltimare. This made Musica's smile widen as she thought about Baltimare. Home sweet home, she thought. [/colour][colour=#00cc66]"Sounds like your friends need you, Shadow."[/colour]

Shadow had been paying attention to the new mare, so he hadn't heard when his friends had called for him. Once the mare who called herself Musica finally pointed it out, he blushed a little bit, slightly embarrassed that he was caught off guard too. He chuckled a bit before getting up, turning to Musica and saying "Well then Musica, let's hope one day I can call you a friend. I'll be right back." He dashed off to where Satomi was calling him from, wondering what was going on.

As he ran up to Satomi he finally noticed the huge gash across her face and the large puddle of blood underneath her. His heart instantly started racing, almost causing him to have a panic attack. "Oh my gosh are you alright?!?!? What happened?!?!?" he yelled out, looking her over to find any other injuries. As soon as he found none he sprinted back into the club, going to the small lounge he had for himself in the back and grabbing the medical kit he kept there. Once he had it, he sprinted back outside and opened it, applying pain cream and hydrogen peroxide, before wrapping it up in gauze. "There that should hold until we can get you to the hospital" he sighed, not happy that Satomi had somehow managed to hurt herself. He ran back to Musica, quickly informing her of the circumstances. "Hey my friend is in bad condition and I gotta take her to the hospital. If you want you can go home now and we can hang out some other time or you can come with, your choice." He then ran back to where Satomi was, ready to carry her if needed.