Satomi,today is the day! ((open,join!))

Peridot simply watched, thinking out-loud to herself, "I never quite realized how fragile normal ponies are."

(Being a Crystal Pony, her flesh is a little harder to penetrate and cut than normal pony flesh, so cuts and things like that are rare for her.)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pegasus nodded at the stallion, moving to stand back on all four of her legs. Using her tail, she dusted off her hind flanks and used her front hoves to adjust her sparkling vest and neatly fix her hair. Her sea-green eyes watched as he took off to what she assumed to be his friends. Musica's eyes seemed fixated on the situation, curious being the least of her senses. Lifting her front right hoof off the ground, she watched almost hesitantly at the crowd of ponies. It was safe to say that they were the only ones left at the club, now.

[colour=#282828]"Oh my gosh are you alright?!?!? What happened?!?!?"[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Musica heard Shadow yell the phrase from the distance, her ears flickering to adjust to the sound. It was evident something was wrong, and in an instant she would have gladly rushed to the scene to help...that is, if she wasn't frozen like a statue there in the grass. The pony just idled in that same stance until Shadow returned with an explanation, which she quickly snapped back to reality.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]"Hey my friend is in bad condition and I gotta take her to the hospital. If you want you can go home now and we can hang out some other time or you can come with, your choice." [/colour][colour=#282828]he said to Musica. [/colour][colour=#282828]Unfortunately, Shadow took off before Musica even had a chance to respond, and she found herself galloping after him. [/colour][colour=#00cc66]"Wait! I'll join you. You never know when somepony will need an extra hoof!"[/colour]

Her eyes turned on the waving pony, whom she is yet to know as Peridot. Being friendly upon her arrival, Musica through up a corresponding hoof and waved it from side to side, panting in an attempt to regain her breath. Smiling at the compliment, Musica nodded and said with a shortness of breath, [colour=#00cc66]"Thank you. What a lovely coat you have. I always fancied the Crystal Ponies. My name is Musica, and i'm here to help if needed."[/colour]

(Uhhh...okay,here I am :D ))

Satomi stood up,wobbly she took a step,and another,and another. She was trotting pretty steadily,right when she tripped over one of her hooves and fell flat on her face,scraping her cheek she sat up,then moaned," Whhhhyyyyyyyy meeeeeeeee?!"

Moving at a rather quick pace, the pegasus worked her way to the other side of Satomi, her sea-green eyes glancing over the wounded pony carefully. She certainly did need medical attention to ensure a recovery. Shifting her gaze to Peridot, Musica smiled and said politely,[colour=#009966] "My name is Musica. It is nice to meet you!"[/colour]

Musica's attention then fell back to the injured pony. [colour=#009966]"I believe we need to get you to the hospital, darling. No pony should be in this condition."[/colour]

[colour=#009966]"I know where one is. Its past the spa and fire station. I noticed it while I was in town earlier today."[/colour] Musica mentioned. ((Assuming there is firefighting ponies..)

The mare lifted her front left hoof and moved it west towards the indicated area, her sea-green eyes zooming in on the gash that Satomi had. [colour=#009966]"I know a little first-aid. But I can't stitch very well."[/colour]

Adjusting herself, the pegasus slid under the injured pony and flexed her wings, lifting the other pony up onto her back. Turning her head she looked at the injured pony, then the other ponies. [colour=#009966]"No time to lose, right?"[/colour]

Satomi eyes opened wide as she was suddenly swept right off of her hooves,and onto another pony's back.At first Satomi though it was weird,but then she thought it was probably better if she didn't walk,fly or trot,for the reason of what if she were to fall and injure herself,She shrugged slightly.

With Satomi on her back and Peridot at her side, she began to walk on the path toward the hospital, taking each step easy and leveled so she wouldn't shake the injured pony. "Hang on if you can, and rest." Musica instructed. They were on their way. Help will be for her soon. Nothing to worry.