Twilight. Princess, Alicorn, babysitter for a day.

... No problems with me bringing in an OC to have foalified from the counter spell, right?

That's correct! :) We're just going to need to determine how/when to bring you in.

I have an idea for that, actually, but first, my OC is named Pitch Light and I wish for him to join.

... Now then, Pitch Light, being much more tolerant of rain and thunder than most ponies, he's strolling back home calmly, after a day's work done.

... Cartoon logic, however, dictates that he will not be spared from comedic sufferring, and in the middle of the streets, a bolt of lightning lands incredibly close to him, leaving him in a comedic panic. He runs for the library.

Meanwhile, Twilight is about to perform her spell. Should make them go back to normal. Suddenly, the door slams open with a mare colt disrupting Twi's concentration, messing up her spell.

It causes the spell to once again turn in-radius ponies into ponies, and unfortunately, it cannot be used again for 24 hours. Twi needs to either find another spell, or bear through the time.

... Just a rough sketch of a possible scenario.

• Like 1

I'll join by Dawn freaking out over some thunder then in blind panic, running into the library. Either right before the spell is cast or minutes before, trying to play with the kids.

If that's ok?

And Shadow, that would be brilliant!! Foal-ify all the ponies!! :lol: