Twilight. Princess, Alicorn, babysitter for a day.

Hello, had this idea for awhile. Okay so premise is that Twilight, while testing a spell has accidentally caused her friends, and any oc that you wish to use here, back into babies. So she must now not only take care of the now baby friends but also find a way to change them back.

Anythiing can happen from sudden diaper changes, to Twilight casting the wrong spell and making something worse happen perhaps.

Any interested? I need someone to rp Twilight, and the rest of who will be here is up to you. Though each person rps one character.

Also Spike is not here. He is in Canterlot and it will be during another heavy storm perhaps

I started on a first post a few days ago but got distracted by other things. I'll try to get something posted within the next few days. I'm sorry I'm taking so long. :(

Okay started the post. Twilight, Fluttershy and Derpy's oc will already be in the library when you make your posts. But Razor came in after to avoid the rain so he is the new guy to introduce himself :P

Any questions just ask me here.

This is the url: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/14756-twilight-princess-alicorn-babysitter-for-a-day-ooc-applied-please/

Thanks for being patient with me, guys. :) I've finally posted in the thread.

I think it would be a good idea to wait for Hinata to show up with Fluttershy before continuing. ;)