Bleach -FFA PONYFIED- apps here.

(((******NOTE***** IF ANYTHING IS MISSING OR NEEDS CHANGE LET ME KNOW PLEASE!!!!!!!

if that's okay... :()))

NAME-

GENDER-

AGE-

RACE- ANY MLP race. Pegusi, Unicorns, and Earth Ponies, Oh my!

EYES-

MANE/TAIL-

COAT-

CUTIE MARK-

DISTINCTIVE MARKINGS-

HOME-

SQUAD-

SQUAD POSITION-

[iF AVAILABLE] FIGHTING STYLE-

[iF AVAILABLE] ZANPAKUTO AND DESCRIPTION-

Mortal Occupation-

HISTORY-

SUMMARY-

You might want to also include Squad and Squad Position in the Application Sheet. There are 13 different Court Squads, and the ranks go from Captain, Lt., Third Seat, Fourth Seat, Fifth Seat, and finally the simple soldier.

(Side note: Normally, only Captains have achieved Bankai. However, a zanpakutou's 2nd transformation can be used by any rank. There are rare cases of Lieutenants achieving Bankai, but those are few and far between.)

Few quick questions:

Will this be following any sort of canon? Or are we just making everything up as we go along?

Will ponyfied characters from the show appear? Obviously Uryu since Chrysalis is playing him it seems, but anyone else unless they are played by us?

Should we use Japanese names, or just anything we want?

Reminder: while I have no problem with Bleach crossover roleplay, I will if there is fighting/violence, and this thread does not occur in the appropriate roleplay section. If the focus is on character interaction without violence, this thread should be fine. Thanks!

Well... Rosewind, Can you please send me the link to the proper thread then? If thats not possible I can try to cut all of that out.

As for answering the questions... Were making it all up as we go, yes you will still run into the other characters if more ponies will come and do them. I can somewhat do Kon though... lol And you can use whatever name you want.

Well... Rosewind, Can you please send me the link to the proper thread then? If thats not possible I can try to cut all of that out.

As for answering the questions... Were making it all up as we go, yes you will still run into the other characters if more ponies will come and do them. I can somewhat do Kon though... lol And you can use whatever name you want.

Got it. I'll try to post a profile later today.

Blaaaah, my computer decided to be a butt and not upload my application!

I still have it, if it is actually needed, considering it is marked as open join

EDIT: I'll post it anyway, just cause:

N[colour=#282828]AME- Zasho[/colour]

[colour=#282828]GENDER- Male[/colour]

[colour=#282828]AGE- 1216[/colour]

[colour=#282828]RACE- Pegasus[/colour]

[colour=#282828]EYES- Amber[/colour]

[colour=#282828]MANE/TAIL- Deep crimson red colouring, the mane is identical in appearance to this person: http://fc08.devianta...oyn-d62y2l7.jpg[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Tail is kinda just a tail version of the mane.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]COAT- A darker shade of grey.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]CUTIE MARK- Something strongly resembling this interpretation of the Sheikah Eye [/colour]http://www.zeldadung...SymbolMesh1.png

[colour=#282828]DISTINCTIVE MARKINGS- He has a few scars, nothing to significant.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]HOME- Generally wherever he can stay.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]SQUAD- Two[/colour]

[colour=#282828]SQUAD POSITION- 3rd seat.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]FIGHTING STYLE- Very stealthy, quick and silent, much like an assassin. Exemplifying this, his Shinigami kimono has a hood and face mask. If his quick and stealthy approach fails however, he will push the attack relentlessly with swift strikes from his sword. Despite being a Pegasus, he is capable of levitating his zanpakuto like a Unicorn. The reason is he has a Zebra friend in the 12th Division Department of R&D, who made him an enchanted gem to go on the hilt of his sword, that is imbued with Zasho's spirit energy, so when it is in his presence, he can levitate it. There is a limit as to how far away from him it can go. If he were to hold the end of the hilt in his hoof and extend his leg as far as he could, that, along with the added reach of his blade, would be how far the sword can reach from him.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]ZANPAKUTO AND DESCRIPTION- [/colour]Kage suu~ōmu, translates loosely to 'Shadow Swarm'. The blade is somewhat longer than a normal Zanpakuto. The handle is wrapped with cloth the same colour as his coat, the underlying colours being the same as his mane and tail. The guard resembles a bird's wings curled in a circular fashion above the handle. In its Shikai release, the last several inches of the blade become a dagger mounted on the underside of a gauntlet on his right wrist, and the rest of the blade turns into a black mist, which infects preexisting shadows, or can even create its own for a short time (bright lights make this time shorter), in doing so it increases the reach of the blade exponentially and can gather the blade together to attack from the shadow.

Despite him not yet achieving it, the Bankai release, Shadousuu~ōmu o mudō which translates loosely to 'Ravaging Shadow Swarm', allows him all the previous benefits of the Shikai, except that the shadows that it creates are unaffected by light, and instead of being a blade hidden on the gauntlet, the sword now resembles a long sword, and instead of the wings laying in a flat circle, they now stand straight (sort of in the same was the Master Sword's hand guard looks). If an enemy touches the shadows or vice versa, they are instantly struck by thousands of tiny blades entering into the opponent and tearing them apart from the inside out. He can draw the shadows around him to make a shield of sorts when needed.

The verse he speaks when he releases his Zanpakuto's Shikai is generally, "Devour, Kage suu~ōmu" or some variant. The Bankai would be along the lines of "Consume them, Shadousuu~ōmu o mudō".

[colour=#282828]Mortal Occupation- He works as a historian when in the world of the living.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]HISTORY- Grew up in the Ruukon district nearest the Seireitei (or however the heck it's spelled), and entered the Academy as soon as he was able. He passed with flying (no pun intended) colours, and went on to be assigned to the 11th Division due to his skill in combat. However, he was transferred to the 2nd Division after his fighting style was deemed more suited for it, and since his Shikai wasn[/colour]'t a melee type[colour=#282828]. He advanced through the ranks of the 2nd division swiftly, and aims to be Lieutenant, or even Captain someday before he dies. Despite this, he still serves his Captain loyally. Despite being a high ranking Reaper in the 2nd Division, he spends a decent amount of time in the World of the Living, hanging around Canterlot (assuming of course the World of the Living involves Equestria as well) as he was often assigned there when he was a lower ranking Soul Reaper. In his time there he became acquainted with the Princesses in their younger days, and is still friends with them to this day. (because I feel like the Princesses would be able to see a Shinigami, being as magically inclined as they are.)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]SUMMARY- Not sure what is meant to be here.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]The Zanpakuto's abilities are subject to change[/colour]

[colour=#282828]And if anything else needs changed, let me know.[/colour]

Edited by Saronyx