My Little Pokemon! (Apply in OOC)

Derpyy

((Well Exccuuuusssseeee me))

Roark noticed that the trainer was using the same moves. He knew that Cranidos would be weak against both of the moves. Like all of his other pokemon he never said dodge the attack. It was if his pokemon knew what he wanted to happen. Cranidos was hit by the beam and tried to get up. But fell over and fainted. Roark had a small smile on his face and said, "[colour=#800000]Good job Cranidos." [/colour]He returned him and then the battle ended. He slowly approached the trainer.

((Don't worry Chrissie, I've only recently began watching again. It is redeeming itself, as I've liked the recent episodes, but I am still annoyed at how Pikachu lost to Panpour))

Ink let out a deep gasp of relief once the battle was over. Looking at his Frillish, it was absolutely exhausted.

"Frillish, return." He said. "Can't believe I won..." He noticed Roark walking over too him, so he trotted over to him too.

Roark trotted over closer and then shrugged at Ink.

"Well you win some you lose some. Looks like you never lose some.". He smirked and then another pony came up. He was a unicorn and he levitated the rock badge towards Ink.

Roark chuckled. "Looks like that's yours. Now if you'll excuse me.". He turned around. "I have some mining to do.". He the gave a quick wave and trotted out.

Roark stopped. The trainer asked him when the next..contest? Was? Roark chuckled a bit and said, [colour=#800000]"Do I look to be a stallion interested in Contests?" [/colour]He shrugged at Ink. He then sighed and looked off. He needed to get back to work.

[colour=#800000]"I..I suspect there could be a contest in Canterlot in a few days. That's where most of them are held."[/colour] He gave Ink a weak smile and then left.

"Seeing as your a gym leader, I expected you to know." He replied coldly. He returned Friillish to it's Poké Ball, thanked and congratulated it, and left the gym. Taking in a breath of the fresh air, he turned around and proceeded to walk towards Canterlot. Gym's could wait - he had a contest to prepare for. He stopped by Carousel Boutique and picked up a tuxedo, then ran off towards Canterlot.

Cloud had been spending some time training. He had given up on getting all of the badges. He would maybe pick that up again..a later day. But what he was really focused on was becoming the worlds best breeder.

He had already bonded greatly with his pokemon. He usually had them out with him when he was trotting. Chimchar on his head and Shinx and his new friend Buizel walking along with him. He had been training Shiinx and Chimchar for some time now. Buizel was a hard one to catch but he got him.

As he was trotting along he saw Ink. Cloud trotted up to the pony and said, [colour=#a52a2a]"Hey. I feel like I haven't seen you in a while." [/colour]He chuckled a bit.

The shaymin decided to begin to investigate the other trainers and began heading over to Cloud, finding him with his sl...er...pokemon, "So whats your deal!" she barked to him then looked down, "I mean, what is your goal?"

Ember took off, using her wings to find the gym. She was finally happy with her team, she had Charey, and managed to catch a Abra, but he wouldn't be able to fight against rocks. She also had a gotten herself a Horsea, so she was pretty sure her water could take out the rock. She looked over, spotting several trainer she had been with before, and the gym that she was hunting.

Ember landed and walked up to Cloud, spotting that trainer and the Pokemon that could talk again.

She quickly hit her pokeball, letting Charey out onto her back. She would have him with her, but he couldn't fly.

"Hey guys, what have i missed? Been busy making tracks"

Cloud look down at the Pokemon that barked at him. He raised and eyebrow the the Pokemon. "My goal?". He smiled slightly and let out a small happy sigh.

"Well I guess my goal is to become the world's best Pokemon breeder. I want to learn everything about every Pokemon.". He looked off and then back to his Pokemon.

"Learning everything helps a breeder care for their Pokemon and keep them safe."

He smiled and looked down at the Shaymin.

Just then Ember cam back! Cloud looked over at her and her charmander and said, "I don't believe you have missed much. We all just kind of did our own thing for a bit.". He smiled.

"We did? Well, that's kinda obvious now i think about it..Anyway, i got myself some sweet Pokemon, so, well, i think i'm set to take that gym on...But, well...I haven't actually tested my team against another...Cloud, would it be ok if we battled each other? Just for practise...You know?"

"You beat up Pokemon for practice!" shay growled but soon calmed and looked away, "Wh..how do these battles work? Ma..maybe I can try," she said with a smile, then a glare, "but I'm not yours to keep!" she snapped and looked away, "Just wanna do something different"

(Sorry got caught up with reality.)

[colour=#696969]"Well...you could battle my piplup." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said with piplup giving a bit of a protesting pip afterwards...or maybe she was insulting shay, it's hard to tell.[/colour]

(lol well I was posting for anyone, I mean if it's only you and me it's gonna die I think :/)

Shay looked at it sternly, "Im not sure that's much a battle," she said coldly bit honestly, "I'm grass, that's a water"

[colour=#ff0000]"Fight me." [/colour]Ink replied, stomping his hoof down. [colour=#ff0000]"I'm itching for a battle, and if you really care so much about the fact you'd face a Piplup, then be my guest. You can fight anyone, obviously, but to me, Torchic looks like it's itching for a fight." [/colour]He pointed to his Torchic, whom he had recently called out. It was jumping up and down, shooting faint sparks and practiscing manuevers. Ink nuzzled his Torchic gently, and allowed it to climb onto him. Ink knew he was acting a bit rough, but he did have a kind side; just he felt with the way "Shay" was acting, it didn't deserve it. It was then that he realised something. He turned back to this "Shay" character.

[colour=#ff0000]"Grass type? 'Shay'?"[/colour] He wondered aloud. Levitating his book with all the legendary Pokemon inside, he turned to S. Looking at a certain page, he inspected the similarities. They were glaring. A knowing smirk crossed his face, but then he pushed it back, placed the book away and went back to acting oblivious to who it really was.

((Sorry for not posting at all recently; Laptop fail that is now resolved, unfortunate mishap with my Ipod involving a dog, me, and a very smashed Ipod. Also, as to how Ink knows whatcha really are, he's a brainiac, and to be quite honest, you made it more obvious over time =P.))

(duh; wasn't trying to hide it haha)

She rolled her eyes, "Then bring it," she said calmly, she seemed much less aggressive and hostile then before. She looked at the Torchic and began to watch it carefully, it had a little bit of speed on her and type advantage moves, but she had experience over it. She had been 'trained' hard by Cyrus for many, many years. She knew it could still do a good bit of damage to her but she had a few moves, her shadow moves, that would take it down.

Just one small look at the challenger proved it believed it could take Torchic on. Ink merely raised an eyebrow - it was underestimating Torchic.

[colour=#ff0000]"One quick question, 'Shay'," [/colour]He said,[colour=#ff0000] "Are you a Shaymin, the legendary Pokemon?" [/colour]He didn't really know how it had become whatever that was, but he did know it had been a Shaymin. The evidence was outstanding, and now, he wanted to know. He quickly levitated his Pokedex out, and scanned Charmander - he had forgotten to do that.

"Charmander, The Lizard Pokemon. The flame that burns at the tip of its tail is an indication of its emotions. The flame wavers when Charmander is enjoying itself. If the Pokémon becomes enraged, the flame burns fiercely."