Hello! :D

Ragdollfrey

I don't pop on here very often but I decided to fiiinaly move over here from the old forum.

Sooo hello again people! I'm taking a look at the Gala event right now. Does anyone specifically want an rp with Ripcurl or Wild Card? I'd be up for it but it miiight be slow.

* Moved thread to Introductions ~ Artax

Welcome back! It is good to see you again. :o

For the Gala, just look for an open thread that has already started is my first suggestion. A few are very open ended, allowing for anypony to come and go.

Welcome back! It is good to see you again. :o

For the Gala, just look for an open thread that has already started is my first suggestion. A few are very open ended, allowing for anypony to come and go.

Hullooooo! And i'll go ahead and do that later. I haven't actually rped my ponies or any ponies before so...this'll be special.

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

Silly, i've been here before :blah:

Gleee returning ponies!

WEBA!:)

Hello there. Welcome back! :D

Haha yes, hello! :blush:

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

Yus, but you didn't have a proper introduction from me in a proper introduction post before. ;3

Hi! Welcome! :D

Thankyou!

Yus, but you didn't have a proper introduction from me in a proper introduction post before. ;3

Aaaah haha, well thankyou then

Glad you rejoined the herd and would love to RP with any of your ponies. Well once he's free from his current RP anyway.

That sounds great! Anytime~