[Ponyville] The Magnificent Six Rides! (OPEN)

Mojo

GoldDigger thought for a second "Well shoot ya got me had there.... I do have a map.....but ironically its rolled up on a bookshelf at the mine" he said "all I can say is that its in Bareback Gutch...if silver could go off that to get us there we could walk the rest of the way....Or we could always try to find a map somewhere?" Gold said

"Bareback Gulch ya say?" Texas Tilly asked as she turned towards Silver, "kin ya git us thar, saddlepal?"

"CALCULATIONS IN PROGRESS!" Silver spoke in his electronic voice, "TRIANGULATING DESTINATION POINT!"

"Triangle whats, metal head?" Larry neighed.

"THAT does it! Yur gitt'n it now, chunky!" the furious striped mare yelled as Sye Klops and Con Mane held her back.

"Don't do it, Tilly," Sye Klops urged.

"He's not worth it, ma'am," added Con Mane.

"Yeah, he ain't worth it, ma'am!" Larry yelled out as he hid behind the Olden Pony.

"Don't ya hide behind me, ya coward!" the Olden Pony yelled, whacking him over the head with a big stick.

"OWWW! That old mare kin sure hit hard!" Larry whined.

"COMPUTATIONS COMPLETE!" Silver spoke, "TELEPORTATION SPELL READY FOR ACTIVATION!"

"AFFIRMATIVE, GOLD DIGGER!" Silver spoke, "NO ADVANCED PREPARATION NECESSARY, PLEASE GATHER TOGETHER AS A GROUP SO WE CAN PROCEED FURTHER!"

"Now yur talkin', big guy!" Larry said as the rotund stallion stood next to Tilly. "Gotta do what Silver says, GIT'R DONE!"

"Jist keep yur hooves ta yurself, ya durn galoot!" Tilly neighed.

"This won't be, dangerous, will it?" Sye Klops asked as he walked over next to Tilly.

"I'm sure this will be fine," Con Mane said confidently, "Olden Pony, are you coming with us?"

"Came this far, didn't I?" the scary looking elderly mare asked as she walked over to join the others.

"C'mon Gold Digger, we're ready ta go! Don't worry none, good ol' Silver's magic ain't missed yet!"

The group was now gathered around Silver, whose horn began to glow. In a flash of brilliant light, all seven ponies vanished from the restaurant and were now standing in a valley in Bareback Gulch.

"Looks like ya did it, Silver!" Texas Tilly neighed.

"Excellent work!" added Sye Klops.

"Good show!" Con Mane said, "couldn't have done it better myself!"

"Way ta make with the magics, Silver! GIT'R DONE!" added Larry.

"Where exactly is your mine from here, Gold Digger?" the Olden Pony asked.

"Then let's get moving! I ain't gettin' any younger!" the Olden Pony neighed.

"That's fer sure!" Larry laughed until Tilly kicked him.

"Respect yur elders!" added Tilly.

"PLEASE LEAD THE WAY!" Silver spoke.

"I've never been to a real gold mine before," Sye Klops said excitedly.

"Indeed!" added Con Mane.

The group walked along the road from bareback gutch for awhile before coming apon a bridge on the river crossing it they entered the mine "Well we're here!" GoldDigger said as a door opened at home on the edge of the mine and a tan mare came trotting out towards the group. as the mare put here hoof around GoldDigger "I see you brought yur friends along with ya.....I don't think I've seen them around here before" she said taking her hoof off Gold

"Howdy ma'am!" Larry the Cable Pony neighed as he took his hat off and bowed. "Pleasure ta meet yur acquaintance!"

"Indeed," added Con Mane, "Gold Digger didn't mention that he had such a beautiful mare companion out here."

"I believe some introductions are in order. I'm Sye Klops, this is Con Mane, that over there's Larry the Cable Pony. Next to him is the OIden Pony, Texas Tilly and Silver. Pleased to meet you!"

"Nice to meet another lady out here in these parts!" Texas Tilly said, offering her hoof to shake.

"AFFIRMATIVE!" Silver said in his electronic voice, "THE MORE PERSONNEL THAT WE HAVE, THE GREATER OUR EFFICIENCY WILL BE!"

"What did ol' tim pants say about fishin'?" :Larry asked when the Olden Pony kicked the rotund stallion on the side.

"Efficiency, you big lumox!" the Olden Pony neighed, "even with my hearing, I can hear Silver say that!"

"Howdy!" OrangeBlossom replied to Larry the cable pony... "Why Thank ya!.... He barely mentions anything!.....i just hope he stayed out of trouble while he was gone" she said to Con Mane as GoldDigger blushed a little "Well howdy all!.....please make your selves at home! the tan mare said after the introductions

"Sounds good ta me!" Larry the Cable Pony neighed as he plopped down in a chair.

"This is a very lovely home," added Sye Klops.

"Did the two of you build it yourself?" asked Con Mane.

"Reckon we kin rest a spell before startin' ta help ya in the mine," Texas Tilly said.

"So, you two known each other long?" the Olden Pony asked.

"HOSPITALITY ACCEPTED!" Silver spoke in his electronic voice.

"Yeh we both built this home i did the interior and GoldDigger built the home its self" OrangeBlossom said to Con Mane. "We've know each-other for about 3 years..but we've been around each-other since foal age back when we lived in beak-break city.......Back when she wanted to play hide an seek with me and she went to hide somewhere and i counted to ten and then went home!" Gold laughed "....And I'm still gona get ya back for that! You know how long i sat in my hiding place for?! OrangeBlossom added

"Remarkable architecture!" Sye Klops neighed as he looked all around the house.

"I agree, this is a very well built house," added Con Mane.

"Hay guys, when do we eat?" asked Larry the Cable Pony.

"ILLOGICAL REQUEST!" Silver spoke, "YOUR LAST MEALTIME WAS FIVE MINUTES AGO!"

"So? I kin eat more, GIT'R DONE!"

"That's a really rude question ta ask, lard-o!" Texas Tilly snarled.

"Says the mare with the tin plated boyfriend!" Larry laughed until the Olden Pony kicked him in the side.

"Mind your manners! We're guests in somepony else's house!" the Olden Pony scoulded.

"I must ask, how soon are we going to see the mine?" Sye Klops asked.

"We can now" GoldDigger replied as he trotted over to a desk and grabbed a gold pan in his mouth as the group followed him out. He walked over to a place next to a bend in the river "before we actually get to work im just gona show ya'll what were dealing with here" he said scooping a pile of dirt into the pan and then picking the pan up and walking to the rivers banks. GoldDigger held the pan at an angle in his mouth and dipped it in and out of the river the water pulling the dirt out, soon only a black soot was left. He then gave the pan a little shake and the black soot spread out on the bottom of the pan and little yellow specks glistened all about. "All we got to do is dig where i got the dirt for this and run it through our machines!" GoldDigger said sitting the pan down in front of the group

The six followed Gold Digger and witnessed him extracting gold.

"That's truly amazin'!" Larry the Cable Pony shouted, "That's the same way I fix up mah Can't Miss Fried Grits! GIT'R DONE!"

"When will you stop thinkin' about food?" Texas Tilly asked.

"I never quits thinkin' of food!"

"It shows!"

"Huh?"

"FASCINATING PROCESS TO EXTRACT THE MINERAL!" Silver spoke out.

"Do you know how much gold you have in this mine?" Sye Klops asked.

"This gold has amazing quality to it, may I examine a nugget?" Con Mane asked as he proved a jeweler's eyepiece and placed it on his left eye.

"What machines are you talking about, young fellow?" the Olden Pony asked.

"i dont really have a clue how much gold we have here" GoldDigger replied "the way I've always done it is dig unto theres no more gold to be had in the area than i pack my bags pick everything up and move else where" he added. "Sure!" GoldDigger replied to con mane handing him a nugget. "Those machines over there" Gold pointed out a long channel which resembled a washboard sitting on a angle on stilts. "It uses the same processes as i just showed but in a different way" GoldDigger said. "it uses water to extract the gold... to make it work all we got to do is get the steam engine working and it will start pumping water through those channels... once that's going all we got do is shovel the dirt into the screen above it... and the water will carry the gold and dirt down the channels until it reaches the washboard like part which will create standing water in the indents and the gold being heavier than dirt will drop out of the current and into the indents in the washboard part and the dirt will continue with the water. Then at the end of the day we just got to shut the water off and clean it all out" GoldDigger explained

"ACKNOWLEDGED!" Silver spoke, "OUR PRIMARY TASK WILL BE IN EXTRACTION OF THE SOIL INTO THE MACHINE!"

"Extractin' whatsit?" Larry asked.

"Digging dirt, Larry," Con Mane said with a nod, "sounds simple enough."

"Yes, all of us will be glad to help!" added Sye Klops

"You betcha!" Texas Tilly neighed. "Can't wait ta git started!"

"I kin really DIG it! Git it? I don't care who ya are, that's funny!"

"Not funny!" the Olden Pony yelled as she kicked Larry so hard it knocked him over, "now THAT'S funny!"

"We can get started any time you'd like today or tomorrow !" GoldDigger replied to the group. "It may seem simple enough... but like they say there's no such thing as easy bits..... Machine breakdowns and other complications, The machine packing full of dirt, Accidents...i have only had one.... and the lack of gold itself... i mean not to talk you out of it but just saying" he said in reply to con manes statement and to the group. "Also since this involves a lot of water i was just wondering.... Can Silver get wet? he is made of metal right ? I mean no offense but i was just wondering " Gold asked looking at Sliver and Texas Tilly

"AFFIRMATIVE!" Silver spoke out, "MY EXTERIOR FRAME IS WATERPROOF AND MADE OF A RUST FREE ALLOY!"

"Yep, he kin get wet, and I don't mind gitt'n water on me fer a good cause," Tilly added.

"As for repairs. many of us are mechanically inclined," Sye Klops said.

"Quite right, and I'll betcha Silver could use his, abilities, to detect locations of gold veins too," added Con Mane.

"An' we kin put the women ta work cleanin' the machinery," Larry said with a chuckle. "Gold diggin's man's work."

"I can pull my weight, fatso!" the Olden Pony muttered.

"So kin I, ya durn galoot!" added Tilly.

"Query, Gold Digger," Silver spoke, "when would you like the work to commence?"

GoldDigger looked up to see where the sun was ".......Well........there's less than half of the daylight hours left" he said looking down again "....... We could get started now, we'd have ta be quick bout it, and we would have to shutdown and clean out when its dark" GoldDigger added looking at the group "are you up for it...?" He asked

"Sure Gold Digger! Let's git at it!" Texas Tilly shouted.

"Let's have a go at it!" added Con Mane.

"I'm in!" Sye Klops neighed.

"AFFIRMATIVE!" added Silver.

"Let's GIT'R done!" Larry shouted, waving his hat in the air.

"Looks like we're unanimous," the OIden Pony said.

"I thought we wuz all ponies! HA HA! I don't care who ya are, that's funny!"

"Alrighty then... lets get to it !" GoldDigger said as he walked over grabbing a large hose and drug the end of it into the river. He walked over to a wood pile picking up pieces of wood with his mouth and chucking them into the steam engine and placing some paper inside as well. "Alright here we go!" GoldDigger said as he pitched a match in and closed the door, Gold walked over to the home and pulled out a large cart with shovels in it "We just got to fill this cart full of dirt and ill take it over and dump it into the machine come back and repeat the process" just as water started to rush down the channels. "Just on time!" He said putting the first shovel full into the cart

The group of six ponies started to get to work. Texas Tilly, Sye Klops, Larry the Cable Pony and even the Olden Pony grabbed shovels and started digging. Con Mare and Silver with their magical horns, levitated their shovels to dig.

"Hay ol' lady, ya think ya kin keep up with us?" Larry asked with a laugh.

"Just stay outta my way, butterball!" the Olden Pony answered back as she continued digging surprisingly well for someone her age.

"Go one wagon loaded, saddlepal, take it over to that thar machine!" Texas Tilly called out as Silver pulled the cart over to the machine and then used magical levitation to 'feed' the shoveled dirt into the machine carefully.

"TASK COMPLETION IN PROGRESS!" the cybernetic alicorn spoke out, quickly emptying the cart and then returning for more dirt.

"With Silver pulling the cart and putting away the dirt, this job's going to go a lot faster," Sye Klops said, shoveling more dirt into the cart.

"Amazing efficiency I must say," added Con Mane as he continued to work.

"We're really GIT'N ER DONE!" Larry shouted.

"Stop your bragging and keep shoveling!" the Olden Pony neighed.

GoldDigger kept shoveling dirt into the cart "you know i wish i could invent a machine to do the diggin for me.... Where i could just climb onto the machine and plop down in a seat and put my hooves on some levers and pedals and have the power of 800 ponies at the tip of my hooves.... Doing a half a days worth of digging now in one single scoop of dirt!" Gold said as he continued digging. GoldDigger went to throw a shovel full into the cart and stopped suddenly setting down the shovel "Well wouda' look at what we got here!" He said as he picked up a piece of granite in his hoof